Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,223 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Akeweje: MC Oluomo Hijacked Lagos NURTW From Me, Snatched My Second Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeweje: MC Oluomo Hijacked Lagos NURTW From Me, Snatched My Second Wife (38473 Views)

Has GAC Hijacked Lagos State From Asiwaju / Lagos State Government Suspends NURTW From Parks / Governor Abiodun Blocks NURTW From Collecting Revenue For Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akeweje: MC Oluomo Hijacked Lagos NURTW From Me, Snatched My Second Wife by chigator2: 3:19pm On May 21, 2022

Adeshina said a Nollywood actress helped MC Oluomo to snatch his second wife from him.

The newly appointed Caretaker Committee Chairman of the National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW) in Lagos State, Fatai Adeshina, aka Akeweje, has accused the Chairman of the Parks Management Committee in Lagos, Musiliu Akinsanya, popularly called MC Oluomo, of snatching his wife.

Adeshina's allegation was contained in a tell-all interview published by The Punch. ( https://punchng.com/mc-oluomo-hijacked-lagos-nurtw-from-me-snatched-my-second-wife-adeshina-lagos-caretaker-chairman/ )

The Caretaker Chairman also detailed how Oluomo hijacked his branch and unit from him despite all his efforts to make peace.

He said the age-long rivalry between them took another dimension when he contested the NURTW Chairmanship position with Oluomo in 2019.

Adeshina said despite him being the popular choice amongst the unionists, the Lagos state government settled for MC as the preferred choice, and offered him a Vice Chairman position instead

However, to his dismay, his name was struck out from the executive members list with a pen on the day of inauguration as no position was offered to him.

"When he took over as the NURTW chairman in Lagos. The worst thing he did to me that made me part ways with him was that after his inauguration, I bought a foreign used car for N13m and took it to him as a gift.

"I added N10m to the car gift, but he rejected them. I begged him but he refused to make peace. I am not MC Oluomo’s peer and he knows this, but I prostrated before him to make peace," Adeshina said.

The Caretaker Chairman alleged that Akinsanya's rejection of the peace offering was because he had his eyes on his second wife at the time.

He accused Nollywood actress and an associate Ronke Oshodi Oke of helping Oluomo to snatch his then second wife.

"Yes, there was a lady called Ronke Oshodi Oke, a popular actress. She was a friend to my second wife. Though they met outside my residence, Ronke started visiting my home at one point. So, I challenged her and warned her not to ever step into my house again.

"Yes, Ronke was an associate of MC Oluomo and I know what Oluomo is capable of doing. When I challenged Ronke, she told me that she came to see her boss, adding that my second wife was her boss. I told her not to come to my house anymore, because MC Oluomo and I did not belong to the same camp.

"My second wife and Ronke knelt and apologised, but after five days, I met Ronke in my house again. I was furious and I accused her of trying to carry out a mission in my house. I sent the two of them out of my house that day. To my surprise, Ronke took my second wife, who I sent packing, to MC Oluomo."

Adeshina said his wife was housed in MC's hotel for over one month before he purchased a house for her.

"Some concerned close allies at MC’s hotel in Oshodi phoned me that they saw my second wife at MC’s place. They asked whether MC and I had settled our issues, but I said we were yet to resolve our differences. They told me that MC had asked them to give my second wife a room in his hotel. She was there for one month and seven days in his hotel."

"Yes, my second wife, Queen B. She stayed in his hotel for one month and seven days before he bought her a house. Unionists in the state know this story very well."

Recall that the national body of the NURTW had sacked MC Oluomo as the Lagos branch chairman.

The union said the decision was based on the provisions of the union’s constitution.

https://www.pulse.ng/news/metro/nurtw-caretaker-chairman-accuses-mc-oluomo-of-snatching-his-2nd-wife/3h5nhcl

Mynd44 , OAM4J

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeweje: MC Oluomo Hijacked Lagos NURTW From Me, Snatched My Second Wife by lwisee: 3:27pm On May 21, 2022
MC oluomo of Lagos

7 Likes

Re: Akeweje: MC Oluomo Hijacked Lagos NURTW From Me, Snatched My Second Wife by chigator2: 3:30pm On May 21, 2022
It seems this NURTW of a thing is seriously paying them. Imagine what the top person is dealing with if an underdog can afford to gift 23 million Naira.

167 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Akeweje: MC Oluomo Hijacked Lagos NURTW From Me, Snatched My Second Wife by Creamypie(m): 3:33pm On May 21, 2022
Hennn. D kind things wey dey thrill people dey purge me. Only u even as a low rank for agbaroah college of lagos give m.c next Lagos governor 10m and car to beg, e reject them, only u dem carry his wife lodge hotel for about 40 days, within which house was bought for her. With his mouth like cow yash.All of Una dey craze

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeweje: MC Oluomo Hijacked Lagos NURTW From Me, Snatched My Second Wife by 9gerian: 3:35pm On May 21, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeweje: MC Oluomo Hijacked Lagos NURTW From Me, Snatched My Second Wife by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 21, 2022
Juicy story.
MC Oluomo and these condemned kpekus he dey knack. grin
The guy own too much for Lagos.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akeweje: MC Oluomo Hijacked Lagos NURTW From Me, Snatched My Second Wife by Tinubuadvocate: 3:44pm On May 21, 2022
Shame on lagos state government that couldn't block the linkage that is useless Agberoos are wasting.

607 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeweje: MC Oluomo Hijacked Lagos NURTW From Me, Snatched My Second Wife by iamyemiakins(m): 4:10pm On May 21, 2022
Tinubu senior urchins doing what they know how to do best, agberoism and snatching eachother's toto

753 Likes 127 Shares

Re: Akeweje: MC Oluomo Hijacked Lagos NURTW From Me, Snatched My Second Wife by GboyegaD(m): 4:10pm On May 21, 2022
These guys make that much money for him to buy a car of N13m with N10m cash gift. I can now see why they kill to get elevated positions in the union.

As for the wife, the woman wan comot ni. No need to associate Ronke Oshodi Oke for hin story.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeweje: MC Oluomo Hijacked Lagos NURTW From Me, Snatched My Second Wife by Fapemz: 4:12pm On May 21, 2022
angry
Re: Akeweje: MC Oluomo Hijacked Lagos NURTW From Me, Snatched My Second Wife by Mooh247: 4:12pm On May 21, 2022
Hahahah

139 Likes

Re: Akeweje: MC Oluomo Hijacked Lagos NURTW From Me, Snatched My Second Wife by Epadowo12: 4:13pm On May 21, 2022
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Akeweje: MC Oluomo Hijacked Lagos NURTW From Me, Snatched My Second Wife by ipobarecriminals: 4:13pm On May 21, 2022
sad
Re: Akeweje: MC Oluomo Hijacked Lagos NURTW From Me, Snatched My Second Wife by RepoMan007: 4:14pm On May 21, 2022
These are the kind of people running Africa. Of all the cheap women a typical Agbero comes acccross, it had to be someone's second wife he went for.

27 Likes

Re: Akeweje: MC Oluomo Hijacked Lagos NURTW From Me, Snatched My Second Wife by NotKnown: 4:14pm On May 21, 2022
Lamentations

3 Likes

Re: Akeweje: MC Oluomo Hijacked Lagos NURTW From Me, Snatched My Second Wife by aycorporat(m): 4:14pm On May 21, 2022
That is to let you know the kind of thing going on in this union that wants to make them kill themselves.

Someone purchased fairly used car for 13m and topped it with 10m cash gift and yet the supposed receiver rejected this mouth watering gift?

Have you encountered this agberos in restaurants when they eat? 5 eba and 24 pieces of goat meat with hot babes to chill with.

Why won't they kill themselves?

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeweje: MC Oluomo Hijacked Lagos NURTW From Me, Snatched My Second Wife by jojo1415: 4:14pm On May 21, 2022
Noted......Typical yoruba lifestyle grin

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeweje: MC Oluomo Hijacked Lagos NURTW From Me, Snatched My Second Wife by Felixalex(m): 4:16pm On May 21, 2022
Chai
Re: Akeweje: MC Oluomo Hijacked Lagos NURTW From Me, Snatched My Second Wife by Winning123: 4:16pm On May 21, 2022
Tinubu's creation. Thugs and Nuisance.

617 Likes 104 Shares

Re: Akeweje: MC Oluomo Hijacked Lagos NURTW From Me, Snatched My Second Wife by kilmot: 4:16pm On May 21, 2022
That is 2:0 grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Akeweje: MC Oluomo Hijacked Lagos NURTW From Me, Snatched My Second Wife by DWJOBScom(m): 4:17pm On May 21, 2022
horrible story and lifestyle

4 Likes

Re: Akeweje: MC Oluomo Hijacked Lagos NURTW From Me, Snatched My Second Wife by Born2Breed(f): 4:17pm On May 21, 2022
grin grin grin

Collected your wife and position.

Mad oh!!!

8 Likes

Re: Akeweje: MC Oluomo Hijacked Lagos NURTW From Me, Snatched My Second Wife by OgunkeelAllMod: 4:19pm On May 21, 2022
Akeweje indeed grin..say no to yorrobanza man as president..how can a people believe so much in charms, jazz,juju ,rituals and voodoo and still calling themselves Mooslem ,no be juju be dat undecided. Yoruba ehn..ever since I studied their true way of life,I avoid them like plague!Awon eyan pristine no,dirty, contaminated 664 cheesy

I'm outta here jare,next news abeg

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeweje: MC Oluomo Hijacked Lagos NURTW From Me, Snatched My Second Wife by victons(m): 4:19pm On May 21, 2022
These guys have this kind of money
Re: Akeweje: MC Oluomo Hijacked Lagos NURTW From Me, Snatched My Second Wife by oluseyiforjesus(m): 4:20pm On May 21, 2022
Tout
Re: Akeweje: MC Oluomo Hijacked Lagos NURTW From Me, Snatched My Second Wife by Chimeluv(f): 4:21pm On May 21, 2022
angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria / Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed / #EndSARS: Senate Backs Call For Police SARS Scrapping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.