Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,883 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

₦80 billion Fraud: How AG Idris Made Money From Controversial Platform (IPPIS)- - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ₦80 billion Fraud: How AG Idris Made Money From Controversial Platform (IPPIS)- (40387 Views)

Zainab Ahmed Suspends Accountant-General Over ₦80 Billion Probe / NRC To Rehabilitate Minna-Baro Rail Line With ₦80 Billion / Idris Wada, Serving Governor, 7 Others In Trouble Over ₦6.5 Billion Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦80 billion Fraud: How AG Idris Made Money From Controversial Platform (IPPIS)- by whitebeard(m): 5:12pm On May 21, 2022
Basic123:

You can see that you are brainless,if he put them power is he the one running government?

Its so ridiculous of your useless self to leave someone in government directly responsible for his poor performance and start attacking someone because he supports his party....while not attacking AMAECHI who is even the campaign DG of the failure called buhari and Osinbajo who is part of the government and still want to be president......was TINUBU not sidelined for the past 7yrs based on your narratives?....how will people that are part and passel of government OSINBAJO AND AMAECHI will be exonerated and a private citizen in lagos is to be blamed?

You and other people like are you are complete frustrated pained hate filled bitter soles!
u are lost in foolishness, u are a pure hypocrite created by the bad nigerian system.

speak for your self, stop being an hypocrite. think thinnnnnnk
Re: ₦80 billion Fraud: How AG Idris Made Money From Controversial Platform (IPPIS)- by Deeprooted: 5:12pm On May 21, 2022
This is coming as an answer to fasting against whoever is sitting on people's money!

Who said God Almighty, does not answer prayers?

I see a lot of money withheld for a very long time, being paid to the beneficiaries! Yes! Call me a prophet but not a false one

1 Like

Re: ₦80 billion Fraud: How AG Idris Made Money From Controversial Platform (IPPIS)- by Mrpojj(m): 5:15pm On May 21, 2022
ijustdey:

N80billion Fraud: How Accountant-General, Idris Made Money From Controversial Platform, IPPIS, Deducted Salaries Of Thousands Of Workers – Farooq Kperogi

I hope those blaming ASUU on this platform are reading

https://saharareporters.com/2022/05/21/n80billion-fraud-how-accountant-general-idris-made-money-controversial-platform-ippis

Lalasticlala
Re: ₦80 billion Fraud: How AG Idris Made Money From Controversial Platform (IPPIS)- by bluefilm: 5:20pm On May 21, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
I just don't want APC to win the next Presidential election so that the whole corruption carried out during their tenure can be exposed

As if this Idris was exposed under PDP abi?

I guess, it's only little children like you who are still being deceived along party lines.

Adults who can reason properly already know that there is no difference whatsoever between APC and PDP and the rest of them.
Re: ₦80 billion Fraud: How AG Idris Made Money From Controversial Platform (IPPIS)- by Enumerator(m): 5:20pm On May 21, 2022
All i know is, this country is long gone and irredeemable!
ijustdey:

N80billion Fraud: How Accountant-General, Idris Made Money From Controversial Platform, IPPIS, Deducted Salaries Of Thousands Of Workers – Farooq Kperogi

https://saharareporters.com/2022/05/21/n80billion-fraud-how-accountant-general-idris-made-money-controversial-platform-ippis

Lalasticlala
Re: ₦80 billion Fraud: How AG Idris Made Money From Controversial Platform (IPPIS)- by Basic123: 5:22pm On May 21, 2022
whitebeard:
u are lost in foolishness, u are a pure hypocrite created by the bad nigerian system.

speak for your self, stop being an hypocrite. think thinnnnnnk
grin...you are the hypocrite here.I just exposed you!
Re: ₦80 billion Fraud: How AG Idris Made Money From Controversial Platform (IPPIS)- by clinician2x: 5:24pm On May 21, 2022
Basic123:
stupid man,REPLACE TINUBU NAME IN YOUR POST WITH PASTOR OSINBAJO!

HE IS THE ONE IN GOVERNMENT AND STILL WANT TO CONTINUE.

TINUBU IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR OSINBAJO AND BUHARI FAILURE

Come on shut up. All of them are the same thing. Ode
Re: ₦80 billion Fraud: How AG Idris Made Money From Controversial Platform (IPPIS)- by kernniejay(m): 5:25pm On May 21, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
I just don't want APC to win the next Presidential election so that the whole corruption carried out during their tenure can be exposed
But you know how these politicians cross from opposition party to the ruling party to just to cover their dirty records. Remember what Adams Oshiomole said "Join APC and your sins will be forgiven".
Re: ₦80 billion Fraud: How AG Idris Made Money From Controversial Platform (IPPIS)- by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 21, 2022
Just imagine that Nigerians will rise and drag this man out and stone him to death. Our leaders would've shunned all forms of corruption.
Re: ₦80 billion Fraud: How AG Idris Made Money From Controversial Platform (IPPIS)- by Average9jaman: 5:27pm On May 21, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
This one is small to some people there in Abuja ooo

Kai !!!
Re: ₦80 billion Fraud: How AG Idris Made Money From Controversial Platform (IPPIS)- by Propertyforum: 5:28pm On May 21, 2022
May God save our country
Re: ₦80 billion Fraud: How AG Idris Made Money From Controversial Platform (IPPIS)- by whitebeard(m): 5:29pm On May 21, 2022
Basic123:

grin...you are the hypocrite here.I just exposed you!
the things u said are the thing that people created by this bad government would say, anybody can sense the hopelessness and depression in your words, seems u already gave into the system.
Re: ₦80 billion Fraud: How AG Idris Made Money From Controversial Platform (IPPIS)- by iCauseTrouble: 5:29pm On May 21, 2022
I get sense pass your papa
bluefilm:

As if this Idris was exposed under PDP abi?

I guess, it's only little children like you who are still being deceived along party lines.

Adults who can reason properly already know that there is no difference whatsoever between APC and PDP and the rest of them.
Re: ₦80 billion Fraud: How AG Idris Made Money From Controversial Platform (IPPIS)- by kernniejay(m): 5:38pm On May 21, 2022
And some f00ls were calling the lecturers selfish and inconsiderate while the actual selfish person kept robbing the lecturers of their legitimate dues.

1 Like

Re: ₦80 billion Fraud: How AG Idris Made Money From Controversial Platform (IPPIS)- by Okoroawusa: 5:47pm On May 21, 2022
There are thousands of AG Idris in the Nigerian civil service.....

It this was PDP forget it...the money don go
Re: ₦80 billion Fraud: How AG Idris Made Money From Controversial Platform (IPPIS)- by hotseat: 5:50pm On May 21, 2022
Nigeria is like a huge elephant with mindless rogues, shameless thieves and marauders cutting it to fill their bottomless containers without any iota of concern for both the country and fellow citizens.

This is not limited to one person but from local, state and federal levels, you find everyone milking and bleeding the country to death unfeelingly.

How do we make progress as a country with these evil species of "human beings"?

Idris is an Alhaji, he professes a religion which cut limbs of culprits for stealing a mere piece of puff puff.

Oh, I almost forgot!

Sharia law is only meant for the hapless and helpless common Muslims and not an Alhajibiti!

Tell me, if this man were to be a poor person, the myopic adherents of Islam would have, beaten, stoned or burnt him to death extrajudicially pronto!

Oh Nigeria, a once upon a time giant of Africa!
Re: ₦80 billion Fraud: How AG Idris Made Money From Controversial Platform (IPPIS)- by ChuksHills(m): 5:53pm On May 21, 2022
ijustdey:

Lalasticlala

There are many of this man (Idris) in the state level also they should be investigated.
Re: ₦80 billion Fraud: How AG Idris Made Money From Controversial Platform (IPPIS)- by don89(m): 5:54pm On May 21, 2022
You people are busy talking about lecturers payments, ask Nigerian police what ippis did to them through this thief called accountant general, you will be shocked.
Re: ₦80 billion Fraud: How AG Idris Made Money From Controversial Platform (IPPIS)- by bluefilm: 5:56pm On May 21, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
I get sense pass your papa

I'm not surprised by your comments.

Children will always be foolish.
Re: ₦80 billion Fraud: How AG Idris Made Money From Controversial Platform (IPPIS)- by ebufa: 5:57pm On May 21, 2022
inoki247:
We need a law that can start giving this people Jungle justice Asap...

Make dem dey take dem to bakery throw dem inside the Big Oven without any traces of there remaining....

where are all the Lagos based ojota activists that gave GEJ hell.......no where to be found!
Re: ₦80 billion Fraud: How AG Idris Made Money From Controversial Platform (IPPIS)- by Mayeldah(m): 6:02pm On May 21, 2022
Its only humans with good mental capability that can connote such pilaging of our National resources to Blasphemy

unfortunately, our low IQ muslims up north only frowns and draw their sword when the Prophet is presented in bad manner, they never call out their corrupt benefactors over issues of corruption and ill-governance.

Just build mosque for them and tell them that anyone from the South is a kafir and they will lick your ass.

BTW, they bears the greatest brunt of Fulani misrule, poverty and insecurity has been their greatest reward. sighs!
Re: ₦80 billion Fraud: How AG Idris Made Money From Controversial Platform (IPPIS)- by Harrisonwo(m): 6:07pm On May 21, 2022
RepoMan007:
Sad but true logic from Kperogi.
Desecration is actually the belittling of holy commandments and not the manhandling of a book the commandments are written on. We should be talking about death penalty for blasphemers of the constitution and not one prophet who talks about the blasphemers dying but not what kind of death(spiritual or physical or soul), time of death(immediately or at God's time) or type(by God or by Satan) of death.

As for the blasphemer of N80b, I know two N500,000 is one million Naira. Can someone please workout how many million is inside 80 billion and multiply that by 2?
160000 #500k
Re: ₦80 billion Fraud: How AG Idris Made Money From Controversial Platform (IPPIS)- by ozusteve: 6:09pm On May 21, 2022
Nigeria my country, all our education was to defraud and not to help develop our country. Professors are cheating everywhere.
Re: ₦80 billion Fraud: How AG Idris Made Money From Controversial Platform (IPPIS)- by aribisala0(m): 6:09pm On May 21, 2022
President is a job and he must have the capacity to supervise
Re: ₦80 billion Fraud: How AG Idris Made Money From Controversial Platform (IPPIS)- by bablon20(m): 6:13pm On May 21, 2022
It's a pity the almijirs and the street urchins can't read and none of their leaky-brain sheikh and imams that have been brainwashing them won't tell them that crimes like this is the biggest blaspheme.
Re: ₦80 billion Fraud: How AG Idris Made Money From Controversial Platform (IPPIS)- by jossytech(m): 6:19pm On May 21, 2022
GboyegaD:
It is time we legislate a grave consequence for looting public funds however, this is impossible as those in the national assembly are also guilty of corruption.

The rate at which they have been paying arrears of lecturers since his arrest isn't coincidence but a truth he intentionally did not release their funds for his selfish reasons.
I proposed
Execute them in the market square of their home town
Seize all the asset aquire thru corrupt fund and auction it for Public use
Ban their immediate member of their family for taken public office for 20 years

And see everyone will lay handoff from public money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦80 billion Fraud: How AG Idris Made Money From Controversial Platform (IPPIS)- by integrity16(m): 6:23pm On May 21, 2022
For the first time I agree with this man. Few months ago, salaries of Civil/public servants were deducted unjustly. Deductions went as high as 25k from salaries of FG staff.

We can see what ASSU have been saying about using IPPIS for the payment of their salaries. That platform is synonymous with fraud.
Re: ₦80 billion Fraud: How AG Idris Made Money From Controversial Platform (IPPIS)- by Miracle2020: 6:24pm On May 21, 2022
Why can't we learn from China? China execute their corrupt individuals while Nigeria is pampering theirs. Only execution will put fear in their mind.
Re: ₦80 billion Fraud: How AG Idris Made Money From Controversial Platform (IPPIS)- by pegix(m): 6:30pm On May 21, 2022
It shall not be well with this man

Everything he acquire with the money will crumble in his face
Re: ₦80 billion Fraud: How AG Idris Made Money From Controversial Platform (IPPIS)- by ifydav(m): 6:58pm On May 21, 2022
iCauseTrouble:

Honestly....these thieves don finish this country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him / Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) / Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.