Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Delicious Grandma Stew And White Rice I Made In Uncompleted Building. Pics - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Delicious Grandma Stew And White Rice I Made In Uncompleted Building. Pics (51282 Views)

See The Local Rice I Purchased At 800 Naira Per Mudu In Birnin Kebbi (photo) / It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix / Egg Stew And Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delicious Grandma Stew And White Rice I Made In Uncompleted Building. Pics by Kingozymandias(m): 7:16am On May 22, 2022
casppyjay:
lol looks like ur delusional grandiosity has reached the point where u can now hurt ursef even to achieve a goal far beyond a person of ur calibre..

Again it’s certain u need help..

I’m not gonna allow u another free spin after diz.. u used up all ur bonuses.
This made no sense whatsoever... First you claim I have delusions of grandeur next you say I am trying to achieve a goal beyond my calibre? Did you just type whatever came into your head that you thought was cool? Dude speaking is an art, learn to respect the craft then your word play would improve..that was just pathetic and sad.. jeez..
Someone wants my attention so bad... smiley

Re: Delicious Grandma Stew And White Rice I Made In Uncompleted Building. Pics by Paulplayy: 7:16am On May 22, 2022
Channah1:

So e pain you reach like this?

Next time, you'll reason well before throwing words anyhow.

Keep wailing.

You are a poor man!.. I see your hand when you hold the chaff tomatoes..woman no go cook this kind chaff food

1 Like

Re: Delicious Grandma Stew And White Rice I Made In Uncompleted Building. Pics by Channah1(f): 7:17am On May 22, 2022
Paulplayy:

You are a poor man!.. I see your hand when you hold the chaff tomatoes..woman no go cook this kind chaff food

Suit urself!
Re: Delicious Grandma Stew And White Rice I Made In Uncompleted Building. Pics by 1Sharon(f): 7:27am On May 22, 2022
Aluminium pots are a no.
Re: Delicious Grandma Stew And White Rice I Made In Uncompleted Building. Pics by Funkybabee(f): 7:49am On May 22, 2022
Yummy

But why uncompleted house dear?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delicious Grandma Stew And White Rice I Made In Uncompleted Building. Pics by Preciousppearl(f): 7:52am On May 22, 2022
Shey u used fire wood o, u know that smell from burning wood must be perceived in the white rice and stew.
Re: Delicious Grandma Stew And White Rice I Made In Uncompleted Building. Pics by placeofallure(f): 8:06am On May 22, 2022
Channah1:

I didn't feel up to it. Besides in my village we don't add the dawa. Its just the way I made it.

Then you are missing. The "iru" locust bean would've stamped the delicacy Gbam!

Nice efforts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delicious Grandma Stew And White Rice I Made In Uncompleted Building. Pics by Randerl: 8:08am On May 22, 2022
Channah1:
Pics 9. I let the stew dry and served myself a bowl of village white rice and stew. Different angles of the food pics. Feed your eyes.

Voila! Food is ready!

Omor... This food is so delicious and spicy. The dried fish took it to another level. I love the outcome.

Lalasticlala bon-apetit!

lovely. You can use the stew with boiled yam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delicious Grandma Stew And White Rice I Made In Uncompleted Building. Pics by AsaBlackheart(m): 8:17am On May 22, 2022
Which one con be "uncompleted building"? Like who gives a flying fudge about that??
angry
Re: Delicious Grandma Stew And White Rice I Made In Uncompleted Building. Pics by Channah1(f): 8:38am On May 22, 2022
Funkybabee:
Yummy

But why uncompleted house dear?

Thanks dear.

Its a long story.

Randerl:

lovely. You can use the stew with boiled yam
Yes and even boiled sweet potato.

You Sabi better thing.

placeofallure:

Then you are missing. The "iru" locust bean would've stamped the delicacy Gbam!

Nice efforts.
I know the kind of stew I use it for. The palm oil stew is best with iru.

2 Likes

Re: Delicious Grandma Stew And White Rice I Made In Uncompleted Building. Pics by Neoteny7: 8:58am On May 22, 2022
Channah1:

Lol.. no o.. I used onion to snap them.

Even worse.
Re: Delicious Grandma Stew And White Rice I Made In Uncompleted Building. Pics by aalangel(f): 9:06am On May 22, 2022
Channah1:
Pics 9. I let the stew dry and served myself a bowl of village white rice and stew. Different angles of the food pics. Feed your eyes.

Voila! Food is ready!

Omor... This food is so delicious and spicy. The dried fish took it to another level. I love the outcome.

Lalasticlala bon-apetit!

Well done dear...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delicious Grandma Stew And White Rice I Made In Uncompleted Building. Pics by Channah1(f): 9:30am On May 22, 2022
aalangel:

Well done dear...

Thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: Delicious Grandma Stew And White Rice I Made In Uncompleted Building. Pics by Allisgud: 10:10am On May 22, 2022
Grandma no dey fryfry stew
Re: Delicious Grandma Stew And White Rice I Made In Uncompleted Building. Pics by Druss(m): 10:24am On May 22, 2022
Re: Delicious Grandma Stew And White Rice I Made In Uncompleted Building. Pics by Nobody: 10:45am On May 22, 2022
Grandma doesn't use tomato paste, learn how to prepare stew, that thing looks like a woman's menstrual flow, lost my appetite just looking at it.
Re: Delicious Grandma Stew And White Rice I Made In Uncompleted Building. Pics by azikiweironsi(m): 11:29am On May 22, 2022
Channah1:

Thanks bro

Oya collect.
Thank you for the delicious eye catching meal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delicious Grandma Stew And White Rice I Made In Uncompleted Building. Pics by sript: 11:33am On May 22, 2022
Lol... grandma pro max stew aka foreign version 2:0 cheesy

Easy to prepare and fast but delicious. Grandma should be proudcheesy
Re: Delicious Grandma Stew And White Rice I Made In Uncompleted Building. Pics by fx45(m): 12:28pm On May 22, 2022
Channah1:
I just had a sudden craving for grandma stew. The type they usually prepare and offer us in the village whenever we traveled. Though I didn't make mine watery like they do in the village. So I decided to make it today.

Below are recipe and steps of preparing the stew.

Pics 1... Main ingredients used for preparing the stew., Fresh tomatos and pepper, chopped ginger, vegetable oil, tomato paste and dried fish. Other ingredients used were seasoning and dry red and black pepper.

Pics 2.. white rice already done on fire.
I simply washed rice with tepid water and added to boiling water to cook. I like my rice a bit sticky so, I didn't bother washing off the starch.

Pics 3 pouring and heating the vegetable oil in a pot.

Pics 4.. Adding chopped onions to heated oil.
Look at the abomination of a meal you're posting for the world to see. Cutting onions, tomato and pepper like meat. The entire mess is very unsightly.

From all indication, you're a very horrible cook.
Re: Delicious Grandma Stew And White Rice I Made In Uncompleted Building. Pics by adonis89(m): 12:37pm On May 22, 2022
Druss:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo1HaVN1Pt0
na my jam that year o. This song, I promise and stunnaz. No b now way yeye musician don full everywhere. The late 90's , early 2000 till 2013 nai d music world experience good music
Re: Delicious Grandma Stew And White Rice I Made In Uncompleted Building. Pics by Testimony1988(m): 1:57pm On May 22, 2022
Channah1:

This is not the one they call concoction stew.
For Concoction stew, you don't fry or follow any step by step process. You just add everything inside pot at once and put on the fire.
Okay, but why is it called Grandma stew?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delicious Grandma Stew And White Rice I Made In Uncompleted Building. Pics by Octobertwentysix(f): 3:28pm On May 22, 2022
I thought you said you now have an accommodation, and you have a roommate who walks about naked, how come you now cook in an uncompleted building again, or an I missing something, are you sure you are really ok? Or you just love the feeling roughing it out in the wild only in this case it's an uncompleted building. Please visit a therapist this your behaviour is suspicious.
Re: Delicious Grandma Stew And White Rice I Made In Uncompleted Building. Pics by MisterKennedy(m): 4:21pm On May 22, 2022
Channah1:
I just had a sudden craving for grandma stew. The type they usually prepare and offer us in the village whenever we traveled. Though I didn't make mine watery like they do in the village. So I decided to make it today.

Below are recipe and steps of preparing the stew.

Pics 1... Main ingredients used for preparing the stew., Fresh tomatos and pepper, chopped ginger, vegetable oil, tomato paste and dried fish. Other ingredients used were seasoning and dry red and black pepper.

Pics 2.. white rice already done on fire.
I simply washed rice with tepid water and added to boiling water to cook. I like my rice a bit sticky so, I didn't bother washing off the starch.

Pics 3 pouring and heating the vegetable oil in a pot.

Pics 4.. Adding chopped onions to heated oil.

Looks very tasty

But why did you choose a building under construction to cook this meal?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delicious Grandma Stew And White Rice I Made In Uncompleted Building. Pics by Wwwq: 4:28pm On May 22, 2022
Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delicious Grandma Stew And White Rice I Made In Uncompleted Building. Pics by Channah1(f): 4:30pm On May 22, 2022
Octobertwentysix:
I thought you said you now have an accommodation, and you have a roommate who walks about naked, how come you now cook in an uncompleted building again, or an I missing something, are you sure you are really ok? Or you just love the feeling roughing it out in the wild only in this case it's an uncompleted building. Please visit a therapist this your behaviour is suspicious.

It is you who needs to visit a therapist for saying what you don't know.
Re: Delicious Grandma Stew And White Rice I Made In Uncompleted Building. Pics by Channah1(f): 4:35pm On May 22, 2022
Wwwq:
Nice [/quotes]

Thanks. grin cheesy

[quote author=MisterKennedy post=113071778]

Looks very tasty

But why did you choose a building under construction to cook this meal?

grin
Re: Delicious Grandma Stew And White Rice I Made In Uncompleted Building. Pics by Explicits(m): 7:42pm On May 22, 2022
Channah1:

Saddist. Your type is not needed here. abeg!
Who cares
Re: Delicious Grandma Stew And White Rice I Made In Uncompleted Building. Pics by MisterKennedy(m): 10:03pm On May 22, 2022
[quote author=Channah1 post=113072119][/quote]
You wanted to eat alone abi wink

Happy new week to you sweetie
Re: Delicious Grandma Stew And White Rice I Made In Uncompleted Building. Pics by Channah1(f): 10:37pm On May 22, 2022
MisterKennedy:

You wanted to eat alone abi wink

Happy new week to you sweetie

Happy new week dear.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Delicious Grandma Stew And White Rice I Made In Uncompleted Building. Pics by MisterKennedy(m): 11:18am On May 24, 2022
Channah1:

Happy new week dear.

Thanks.
You're welcome baby
Please whatsapp me so I can have your number 0*8*1*0*0*5*5*3*5*4*7

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Big Python Caught At Our Backyard In Choba, Port Harcourt (Photos) / The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) / Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.