Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo Lands In Zamfara, To Meet APC Delegates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo Lands In Zamfara, To Meet APC Delegates (15782 Views)

Osinbajo Lands In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video / Osinbajo Lands At Anambra Int’l Airport As Soludo Received Him: Pictures / Osinbajo Lands In Owerri. To Commission Road Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo Lands In Zamfara, To Meet APC Delegates by McOluOmo: 5:32pm On May 21, 2022
Jagaban we know

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo Lands In Zamfara, To Meet APC Delegates by mrkia(m): 5:32pm On May 21, 2022
Odale of the 21st century

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo Lands In Zamfara, To Meet APC Delegates by Sleekfingers: 5:33pm On May 21, 2022
TheRareGem1:
Vice President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo lands in Zamfara state, welcome by Governor Matawale, Yari and other state actors.

While Osinbajo is being welcome, some accompanies of the governor were heard shouting "My President."

The Vice President Precedes to Emir of Anka palace, the emir extol VP Osinbajo he said, "We commend your loyalty, for being tenacious, God-fearing and a good leader'", he continues, "We commend your loyalty to your boss, President Buhari. We also appreciate you for being tenacious, God-fearing and a good leader." He concluded.

Everybody just dey land anyhow, make dem no go land for crocodile mouth o

Osinbajo land, peter obi land, wike land, tinubu land, ameachi land, Atiku land
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo Lands In Zamfara, To Meet APC Delegates by Toks2008(m): 5:37pm On May 21, 2022
saints2:
The coming president... Haters can argue with their keypad...

What if he doesn't win the primaries?

Anyways, he can consider coming out as an independent candidate
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo Lands In Zamfara, To Meet APC Delegates by TheRareGem1(f): 5:38pm On May 21, 2022
MikoB:
These photos were the the ones of Katsina when he was transiting katsina en route zamfara, in Zamfara he was welcomed by the governor, the deputy, almost all the members of the house of assembly, national assembly and also the former governor Yari.

He took helicopter to Zamfara. The goal is to go for engagement first in Zamfara
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo Lands In Zamfara, To Meet APC Delegates by Toks2008(m): 5:38pm On May 21, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Everybody just dey land anyhow, make dem no go land for crocodile mouth o

Osinbajo land, peter obi land, wike land, tinubu land, ameachi land, Atiku land

And to think the primaries is a corrupt process where delegates are just self seeking.

Open direct primaries would have been the best for a country like Nigeria.

With this crazy indirect primaries, we can only accept the bad options the corrupt and greedy delegates present.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo Lands In Zamfara, To Meet APC Delegates by michoim(m): 5:39pm On May 21, 2022
Emersonjay:
This is the man we know!
100%
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo Lands In Zamfara, To Meet APC Delegates by LIGHTROOM: 5:39pm On May 21, 2022
Forehead cap man
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo Lands In Zamfara, To Meet APC Delegates by saints2(f): 5:41pm On May 21, 2022
Toks2008:

What if he doesn't win the primaries?

Anyways, he can consider coming out as an independent candidate

May 30th is around the corner... I will remind you to get you a drink...

E shock una... Are you aware the president has refused to sign the new amended act which means only 3 delegates per LG can vote? Which means 744*3... Only 2400 delegates will determine who becomes the president.

E go shock una

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo Lands In Zamfara, To Meet APC Delegates by Latakia(f): 5:41pm On May 21, 2022
Jagaban today from Jigawa to Delta and now presently in Edo state all these journeys in a single day. Make IPOB show me their medical certificate as requested by Jagaban grin

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo Lands In Zamfara, To Meet APC Delegates by lexy2014: 5:42pm On May 21, 2022
Emersonjay:
This is the man we know!

True. His best known achievements as VP are:

1. Snapping pictures for image laundering
2. Giving motivational speeches about how nigeria needs what him & buhari were supposed to do which they didn't do

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo Lands In Zamfara, To Meet APC Delegates by iTommysco: 5:42pm On May 21, 2022
If Wike enter I go Vote because he is active and action man.

If Obi enter I go vote because he is a good business man.

If Atiku enter I go think am

If any of the above no enter

I go come look APC with one eyes if osibanjo enter I go think am.

And if I need daily free 2 odd
I go use

https://okloaded.wapka.club
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo Lands In Zamfara, To Meet APC Delegates by lexy2014: 5:44pm On May 21, 2022
saints2:
The coming president... Haters can argue with their keypad...

His best known achievements as VP are:

2. Giving motivational speeches about how nigeria needs what him & buhari were supposed to do which they didn't do
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo Lands In Zamfara, To Meet APC Delegates by Franchise21(m): 5:45pm On May 21, 2022
dynicks:
in all of all these charades of flights and visitations here and there, please I want to ask....

Where is ROCHAS OKOROCHA?
He's playing underground work
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo Lands In Zamfara, To Meet APC Delegates by lexy2014: 5:46pm On May 21, 2022
TheRareGem1:
Vice President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo lands in Zamfara state, welcome by Governor Matawale, Yari and other state actors.

While Osinbajo is being welcome, some accompanies of the governor were heard shouting "My President."

The Vice President Precedes to Emir of Anka palace, the emir extol VP Osinbajo he said, "We commend your loyalty, for being tenacious, God-fearing and a good leader'", he continues, "We commend your loyalty to your boss, President Buhari. We also appreciate you for being tenacious, God-fearing and a good leader." He concluded.

2. Giving motivational speeches about how nigeria needs what him and buhari were supposed to do which they didn't do
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo Lands In Zamfara, To Meet APC Delegates by lexy2014: 5:46pm On May 21, 2022
graphics111:
grin

The man for the job.

Which job pls? His best known achievements as VP are:

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo Lands In Zamfara, To Meet APC Delegates by segunelijah01: 5:47pm On May 21, 2022
It is well with you my president
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo Lands In Zamfara, To Meet APC Delegates by saints2(f): 5:48pm On May 21, 2022
lexy2014:

Eyah... Tell us what your candidate has done... Lets start from there. At least he's doing something which you pointed to.. Lets access your god of man
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo Lands In Zamfara, To Meet APC Delegates by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 21, 2022
The man Nigeria needs.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo Lands In Zamfara, To Meet APC Delegates by chiefolododo(m): 5:51pm On May 21, 2022
Antifraud00:
Is he competent ?
yes
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo Lands In Zamfara, To Meet APC Delegates by lexy2014: 5:53pm On May 21, 2022
saints2:

Eyah... Tell us what your candidate has done... Lets start from there. At least he's doing something which you pointed to.. Lets access your god of man

Are u saying u agree with the achievements of osinbajo that I outlined?

Is there anywhere in the constitution that says that I must have a candidate?

Whose responsibility is it constitutionally to have a candidate?
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo Lands In Zamfara, To Meet APC Delegates by lexy2014: 5:54pm On May 21, 2022
chiefolododo:
yes

In what way?
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo Lands In Zamfara, To Meet APC Delegates by lexy2014: 5:54pm On May 21, 2022
Reinaldo:
The man Nigeria needs.

How does nigeria need osinbajo?
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo Lands In Zamfara, To Meet APC Delegates by TheRareGem1(f): 5:56pm On May 21, 2022
lexy2014:

His acting days still remain fresh in our memories. There is wide gap between calling the shot and deputising one who calls the shot
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo Lands In Zamfara, To Meet APC Delegates by lexy2014: 5:58pm On May 21, 2022
TheRareGem1:

His acting days still remain fresh in our memories. There is wide gap between calling the shot and deputising one who calls the shot

You answered the question:

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo Lands In Zamfara, To Meet APC Delegates by saints2(f): 5:59pm On May 21, 2022
lexy2014:

Are u saying u agree with the achievements of osinbajo that I outlined?

Is there anywhere in the constitution that says that I must have a candidate?

Whose responsibility is it constitutionally to have a candidate?

I don't have time to argue with you... Election is local and not won on social media.. Even if I outline what he has done, you will still come up with another one...

I no get time for idle talk.. Vote your candidate while I vote mine... Its one man, one vote

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo Lands In Zamfara, To Meet APC Delegates by SensualMan: 5:59pm On May 21, 2022
Judas. A trait in ALL Yoruba born.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo Lands In Zamfara, To Meet APC Delegates by Thebigheart: 6:01pm On May 21, 2022
Anything outside PYO or Rotimi Ameachi from APC

AND

Anything outside Peter OBI from PDP.
Count me out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We’ve Seized N45 Billion Looted Funds, Identified Terrorist Financiers - FG / PDP States Paralysed As Governors Relocate To Abuja / Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.