Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,021 members, 7,814,490 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

The Monitor Lizard I Killed This Evening. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Monitor Lizard I Killed This Evening. (286 Views)

Check Out This Black-Throated Monitor Lizard I Bought In Gombe (Pictures) / See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) / See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Monitor Lizard I Killed This Evening. by Rimsd(m): 5:13pm On May 21, 2022
Weekend paper soup don set my people tongue

There's love in sharing, so I have decided to share just come with a bottle of chill beer grin

Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed This Evening. by doggedfighter(f): 5:16pm On May 21, 2022
Killer !

Cook and eat.

Everything must be killed. undecided
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed This Evening. by dawnomike(m): 5:19pm On May 21, 2022
Living in Nigeria is hard and unsafe even for these harmless animals angry
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed This Evening. by gasparpisciotta: 5:20pm On May 21, 2022
You people have almost lynched all the snakes in Nigeria, you have now turned to monitor lizards....continue.....

This is too juvenile to be killed alaye

I hope lalasticlala and co will not push things like this to FP
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed This Evening. by Rimsd(m): 5:28pm On May 21, 2022
doggedfighter:
Killer !

Cook and eat.

Everything must be killed. undecided

grin grin
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed This Evening. by Rimsd(m): 5:30pm On May 21, 2022
dawnomike:
Living in Nigeria is hard and unsafe even for these harmless animals angry

Be calming down cool
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed This Evening. by InnoBest188(m): 5:30pm On May 21, 2022
Omor men

Na to see cold chilled Legend untop remain
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed This Evening. by Urheadmaster(m): 5:47pm On May 21, 2022
Who else noticed that python killings has dramatically reduced in Nigeria.

Now monitor lizard is the new trend cheesy
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed This Evening. by HeRulesMen: 5:53pm On May 21, 2022
That is lizard
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed This Evening. by Rimsd(m): 5:56pm On May 21, 2022
InnoBest188:
Omor men

Na to see cold chilled Legend untop remain

You're welcome to joining me ooo grin
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed This Evening. by Rimsd(m): 5:57pm On May 21, 2022
HeRulesMen:
That is lizard

Check well grin
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed This Evening. by kernniejay(m): 6:01pm On May 21, 2022
Lalasticlala giving vote of thanks to the Op for killing the reptile.

1 Like

Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed This Evening. by Mrsoft3(m): 6:18pm On May 21, 2022
Awon don’t cook it set will still come for you.

(1) (Reply)

Top Tips For Effective Human Resources Management / What Animals Never Do,but Humans Do! / How To Make Money On Taskrena

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.