Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,968 members, 7,863,447 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:54 PM

Who Are The Founding Fathers Referred To By Pastors? The Apostles Or The Popes? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Are The Founding Fathers Referred To By Pastors? The Apostles Or The Popes? (285 Views)

Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics / Prophet Joshua Iginla Exposes Plans By Pastors To Frame Him Up For Murder / POPES WHO WERE ACTUALLY TERRIBLE PEOPLE [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are The Founding Fathers Referred To By Pastors? The Apostles Or The Popes? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:22pm On May 21, 2022
Many born again make references to founding fatherS. Jesus said call no one father on earth. So, my questions are:

1. Who gave that one the title, "father" in the first place against Jesus instruction?

2. Since Jesus taught about father only in a singular term, how did fathers come into the picture?

3. Was there an apostle in the Bible CALLED father another follower of Christ?

4. Who are those referred to as founding fathers by the pastors? What did they discover, Christianity?

I am confused because Paul traveled the world to preach and said that the gospel has reached earth wide. So, was there another founder who liaised with others to find another sect of Christianity?

The apostles picked up from where Jesus left. They were not referred to as founders. Jesus is the way. So, how did founding fathers come about?
Re: Who Are The Founding Fathers Referred To By Pastors? The Apostles Or The Popes? by shortgun(m): 6:31pm On May 21, 2022
God is not an author of confusion.
A child who doesn't know his ancestry is a bastard child.
God keeps covenant forever, if you are wise you will take cover under the canopy of men who God has entered into unbreakable covenants with.

Who is your father?
Re: Who Are The Founding Fathers Referred To By Pastors? The Apostles Or The Popes? by Kobojunkie: 6:32pm On May 21, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Many born again make references to founding fatherS. Jesus said call no one father on earth. So, my questions are:

1. Who gave that one the title, "father" in the first place against Jesus instruction?

2. Since Jesus taught about father only in a singular term, how did fathers come into the picture?

3. Was there an apostle in the Bible CALLED father another follower of Christ?

4. Who are those referred to as founding fathers by the pastors? What did they discover, Christianity?

I am confused because Paul traveled the world to preach and said that the gospel has reached earth wide. So, was there another founder who liaised with others to find another sect of Christianity?

The apostles picked up from where Jesus left. They were not referred to as founders. Jesus is the way. So, how did founding fathers come about?
That they claim for themselves other fathers means God is not their Father. undecided

I am not certain where Paul may have told you this but the Gospel has yet to reach the ends of the earth even in our own time. undecided
Re: Who Are The Founding Fathers Referred To By Pastors? The Apostles Or The Popes? by Kobojunkie: 6:35pm On May 21, 2022
shortgun:
God is not an author of confusion.
A child who doesn't know his ancestry is a bastard child.
God keeps covenant forever, if you are wise you will take cover under the canopy of men who God has entered into unbreakable covenants with.
Who is your father?
God is not author of confusion yet when God said that He alone is father over those who belong to Him, you don't consider His Word worth considering? undecided
Re: Who Are The Founding Fathers Referred To By Pastors? The Apostles Or The Popes? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:15pm On May 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
That they claim for themselves other fathers means God is not their Father. undecided

I am not certain where Paul may have told you this but the Gospel has yet to reach the ends of the earth even in our own time. undecided

Where did Paul leave out? There are many people today who assert to have been around the world of today. Should one visit every village to assert that he has been around the world? The world is 6 habitable continents. One who has reached all corners, has reached around the world. What else do you want?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are The Founding Fathers Referred To By Pastors? The Apostles Or The Popes? by Kobojunkie: 7:20pm On May 21, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
1. Where did Paul leave out?

2. There are many people today who assert to have been around the world today. Should one visit every village to assert that he has been around the world? The world is 6 habitable continents. One who has reached all corners, has reached around the world. What else do you want?
1. Paul never left the Roman empire where he was born so how could he have been said to have taken the gospel to all the world? undecided

2. Suggesting you have been around the world is one thing but concluding that the Gospel has been preached all over the world is something entirely different. undecided
Re: Who Are The Founding Fathers Referred To By Pastors? The Apostles Or The Popes? by shortgun(m): 7:23pm On May 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
God is not author of confusion yet when God said that He alone is father over those who belong to Him, you don't consider His Word worth considering? undecided

Psalm 110:1 “The LORD says to my Lord: ‘Sit at my right hand, until I make your enemies your footstool’”

Gen 17:5 Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.

Exo 3:6 He said also, “I am the God of your father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.” Then Moses hid his face, for he was afraid to look at God.

The above verses should give you the understanding you seek.
Re: Who Are The Founding Fathers Referred To By Pastors? The Apostles Or The Popes? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:27pm On May 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Paul never left the Roman empire where he was born so how could he have been said to have taken the gospel to all the world? undecided

2. Suggesting you have been around the world is one thing but concluding that the Gospel has been preached all over the world is something entirely different. undecided
Where was the Roman empire?
Re: Who Are The Founding Fathers Referred To By Pastors? The Apostles Or The Popes? by Kobojunkie: 7:32pm On May 21, 2022
shortgun:
In Psalm 110:1 “The LORD says to my Lord: ‘Sit at my right hand, until I make your enemies your footstool’”

Gen 17:5 Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.

Exo 3:6 He said also, “I am the God of your father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.” Then Moses hid his face, for he was afraid to look at God.

The above verses should give you the understanding you seek.
No they don't, this since those who are called by Jesus Christ live under God’s New Covenant Law and Truth instead. undecided
Re: Who Are The Founding Fathers Referred To By Pastors? The Apostles Or The Popes? by Kobojunkie: 7:33pm On May 21, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Where was the Roman empire?
His travels are well documented for you to read of in the book of Acts. undecided
Re: Who Are The Founding Fathers Referred To By Pastors? The Apostles Or The Popes? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:36pm On May 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
His travels are well documented for you to read of in the book of Acts. undecided
Bro, I asked you where the Roman empire was. I have his travel history right in front of me, here. So, I am asking you the extent to which the Roman empire covered. Is that question too hard for you? You dropped your best foot forward already by saying that he toured the Roman empire.
Re: Who Are The Founding Fathers Referred To By Pastors? The Apostles Or The Popes? by Kobojunkie: 7:40pm On May 21, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Bro, I asked you where the Roman empire was. I have his travel history right in front of me, here. So, I am asking you the extent to which the Roman empire covered. Is that question too hard for you? You dropped your best foot forward already by saying that he toured the Roman empire.
The image attached traces for you Paul's journey through what was the Roman empire. lipsrsealed

Re: Who Are The Founding Fathers Referred To By Pastors? The Apostles Or The Popes? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:43pm On May 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The image attached traces for you Paul's journey through what was the Roman empire. lipsrsealed
Where was left for him to visit to complete the world of those days? Mention the place?
Re: Who Are The Founding Fathers Referred To By Pastors? The Apostles Or The Popes? by Kobojunkie: 7:46pm On May 21, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Where was left for him to visit to complete the world of those days? Mention the place?
The map traces out the towns where Paul actually visited. Meaning Paul did not visit all of the places in the world not traced. undecided
Re: Who Are The Founding Fathers Referred To By Pastors? The Apostles Or The Popes? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:13pm On May 21, 2022
The question here is, where else do you want Paul to go to complete the world? Name the places
Kobojunkie:
The map traces out the towns where Paul actually visited. Meaning Paul did not visit all of the places in the world not traced. undecided
Re: Who Are The Founding Fathers Referred To By Pastors? The Apostles Or The Popes? by Kobojunkie: 8:18pm On May 21, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
The question here is, where else do you want Paul to go to complete the world? Name the places
That is no question as you have been clearly shown even using a visual where Paul's world began and ended as far as his journey to spread the gospel. undecided
Re: Who Are The Founding Fathers Referred To By Pastors? The Apostles Or The Popes? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:25pm On May 21, 2022
Are you more educated than Paul?
He wrote the books from which you got this record. He, the one who wrote it, is telling you the extent of his ministry and you, the ill-educated have become the nemesis to his accomplishment.

He made the journey, he did the work, and he spoke those words that his message has gone around.

Are you using a chart to instruct me or to instruct Paul?

I am asking you to mention the places that he should have visited to complete his tour and you cannot. Are you waiting for the same Paul to supply you names of locations?
Kobojunkie:
That is no question as you have been clearly shown even using a visual where Paul's world began and ended as far as his journey to spread the gospel. undecided
Re: Who Are The Founding Fathers Referred To By Pastors? The Apostles Or The Popes? by Kobojunkie: 8:27pm On May 21, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Are you more educated than Paul?
He wrote the books from which you got this record. He, the one who wrote it, is telling you the extent of his ministry and you, the ill-educated have become the nemesis to his accomplishment.

He made the journey, he did the work, and he spoke those words that his message has gone around.

You are using a chart to instruct me or to instruct Paul?

I am asking you to mention the places that he should have visited to complete his word and you cannot. Are you waiting for the same Paul to supply you names of locations?
Again, That is no question as you have been clearly shown even using a visual where Paul's world began and ended as far as his journey to spread the gospel. undecided[
Re: Who Are The Founding Fathers Referred To By Pastors? The Apostles Or The Popes? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:38pm On May 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Again, That is no question as you have been clearly shown even using a visual where Paul's world began and ended as far as his journey to spread the gospel. undecided[
Sir, you have no substance. You are a one-legged antagonist. You cannot follow up your line of cognitive slough. Paul's message had been preached to the world of those years. Way before a place like Germany or Britain and the deep African places that you know today.

Your knowledge is based on a steep cataract exposure. You set yourself up from the get go arguing against your talking drum. to what extent did the Roman empire cover? You have no clue.

What nations were left for Paul to complete the world. You have zero clue. Your vision is gruesomely fogged up. You are simply in it to argue blindly.
Re: Who Are The Founding Fathers Referred To By Pastors? The Apostles Or The Popes? by Kobojunkie: 8:40pm On May 21, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Sir, you have no substance. You are a one-legged antagonist. You cannot follow up your line of cognitive slough. Paul's message had been preached to the world of those years. Way before a place like Germany or Britain and the deep African places that you know today.

Your knowledge is based on a steep cataract exposure. You set yourself up from the get go arguing against your talking drum. to what extent did the Roman empire cover? You have no clue.

What nations were left for Paul to complete the world. You have zero clue. Your vision is gruesomely fogged up. You are simply in it to argue blindly.
Again, That is no question as you have been clearly shown even using a visual where Paul's world began and ended as far as his journey to spread the gospel. undecided

Re: Who Are The Founding Fathers Referred To By Pastors? The Apostles Or The Popes? by Oshin56(m): 9:29pm On May 21, 2022
What can you say about God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. is it not in the Bible like that?

(1) (Reply)

If A Child Lives With Criticism / The Supernatural – Peniel 2022 With Apostle Joshua Selman / I Told Him To Stop Donating To The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.