Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Fresh Blasphemy In Osun: Arrest Akintaro Now - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh Blasphemy In Osun: Arrest Akintaro Now (3049 Views)

Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC / Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto / Omar Farouq: Teenager Convicted Of Blasphemy In Kano Jets Out Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Blasphemy In Osun: Arrest Akintaro Now by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 21, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
The only thing these people know is threats of war and bloodshed, not against the terrorists killing them like flies but against people who makes their prophet look bad. You people shouldn't be surprised when they include their blasphemy laws to the constitution instead of leaving it in the Sharia

IPOB have beheaded three people in a month, we don't want bloodshed in South West, take your intolerance back to your region
Re: Fresh Blasphemy In Osun: Arrest Akintaro Now by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 21, 2022
Emersonjay:
Arrest the modafucker and burn him to ashes! We yoruba Muslims won't tolerate blasphemy since that's all that matters at the moment despite the pressing issues the country is facing currently ...

Seems everyone wants to be mad in this country!!

We are yet to recover from the issues of Deborah and you guys are bringing up issues of another blasphemy...

What will you ipob gain in causing Wahala in SW? This guy is IPOB angry
Re: Fresh Blasphemy In Osun: Arrest Akintaro Now by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 21, 2022
SlyDev:

What will you ipob gain in causing Wahala in SW? This guy is IPOB angry
If you can't see the sarcasm in that statement then na you sabi

1 Like

Re: Fresh Blasphemy In Osun: Arrest Akintaro Now by headbasher96(m): 11:27pm On May 21, 2022
Since they cant mob him they are calling for arrest abi
Re: Fresh Blasphemy In Osun: Arrest Akintaro Now by Michael004: 11:40pm On May 21, 2022
adekolaelect:
small sense you poeple not get .you see nothing wrong in what that pastor said but you will see something wrong when the result is out? It is only in Nigeria we see stupid Christian's and Muslim on freed Media showing your level of stupidities in the name of Religions and Ethnics yet you will still be the first to come out and crying bad governance and insecurity in your land.
Oga keep quiet there. For your mind, you have spoken sense.

You killed people for insulting your dead and rotten mumuhamad and you think the insult will stop.

You just start, this is just the beginning.

Mumuhamad is very stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Blasphemy In Osun: Arrest Akintaro Now by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 21, 2022
Wahala dey ooo
Re: Fresh Blasphemy In Osun: Arrest Akintaro Now by Michael004: 11:45pm On May 21, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
I see no comment above condemning the act of the said pastor.
What warrant such unreasonable comment angry

Well nothing will be done to him that's why he's so bold to even release his contact.

He's an agent of devil who wants to cause commotion, I hope security operatives invite him for questioning and warn him of what his untamed mouth could cause.

You can't Insult ordinary someone's Father and expect him to laugh not to talk of what's sacred to a Faith.

Are you asking what warrant such word and insult?

Are you blind and deaf to the news of Deborah.

We never forget Bridget killing for what she did not do.

And you are asking for trash.

If I am the pastor, I will say something more horrible.

You will keep hoping.
Re: Fresh Blasphemy In Osun: Arrest Akintaro Now by ArewaNorth: 12:06am On May 22, 2022
Yobabad:
As a formal Yoruba Muslims I did not see anything wrong with what the pastor said, since Islam can not tolerates others it should not be tolerated

You must be stupid, ur religious identity doesn't matter to anyone, u don't need to explain it here.

Who is more tolerant between the person who never blaspheme and the blasphemers?

What is tolerance in ur view? I guess if someone insult ur father u may take action.
Some barbarians behead their law maker for just having different opinion with their bloody killer group. May people have been murdered for disobeying their lawless order of sitting at home, what justify their killings?

I'm very much sure if not because Muslims hold Jesus highly should they insult him those people who kill petty thrives for the mud of garri or those who do ritual killings for money won't spare anybody. Daft man, who doesn't even know where to stand!

As far as tolerance is concern blasphemous Christians are making deliberate mistake and their leaders should call them to order if truly they're tolerant!
Re: Fresh Blasphemy In Osun: Arrest Akintaro Now by Dickjo(m): 12:20am On May 22, 2022
Dorwadora:
What do I even know angry

u dont no nada..anyways, do u like watchin blue film sir? and was yor favoorite? cheesy
Re: Fresh Blasphemy In Osun: Arrest Akintaro Now by 1879abac: 1:20am On May 22, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:

Well nothing will be done to him that's why he's so bold to even release his contact.

He's an agent of devil who wants to cause commotion, I hope security operatives invite him for questioning and warn him of what his untamed mouth could cause.

You can't Insult ordinary someone's Father and expect him to laugh not to talk of what's sacred to a Faith.

[/s]
Re: Fresh Blasphemy In Osun: Arrest Akintaro Now by Truvelisback(m): 1:30am On May 22, 2022
Una never see Blastphemy self, una go kill tire. U guys should keep fighting for Powerless and Helpless Mohammed. If ur god is Powerful, let him fight for himself. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Blasphemy In Osun: Arrest Akintaro Now by DMerciful(m): 3:46am On May 22, 2022
Let the god of whatever faith fight for themselves. Let Jesus, Mohammed, God, Allah etc fight for themselves if they're powerful!
TheNiceGuy:

Re: Fresh Blasphemy In Osun: Arrest Akintaro Now by DMerciful(m): 3:51am On May 22, 2022
The way you call Jesus, can you call Mohammed like that? Without respect!
ArewaNorth:

You must be stupid, ur religious identity doesn't matter to anyone, u don't need to explain it here.

Who is more tolerant between the person who never blaspheme and the blasphemers?

What is tolerance in ur view? I guess if someone insult ur father u may take action.
Some barbarians behead their law maker for just having different opinion with their bloody killer group. May people have been murdered for disobeying their lawless order of sitting at home, what justify their killings?

I'm very much sure if not because Muslims hold Jesus highly should they insult him those people who kill petty thrives for the mud of garri or those who do ritual killings for money won't spare anybody. Daft man, who doesn't even know where to stand!

As far as tolerance is concern blasphemous Christians are making deliberate mistake and their leaders should call them to order if truly they're tolerant!
Re: Fresh Blasphemy In Osun: Arrest Akintaro Now by adekolaelect(m): 8:39am On May 22, 2022
Michael004:
Oga keep quiet there. For your mind, you have spoken sense.

You killed people for insulting your dead and rotten mumuhamad and you think the insult will stop.

You just start, this is just the beginning.

Mumuhamad is very stupid.
ok sir .The result of your activity is knocking at your door.

Re: Fresh Blasphemy In Osun: Arrest Akintaro Now by cenaman(m): 6:50pm On May 22, 2022
Muric are as useless as their so called religion.
Re: Fresh Blasphemy In Osun: Arrest Akintaro Now by luluman: 6:51pm On May 22, 2022
Arrest the modafucker and burn him to ashes! We yoruba Muslims won't tolerate blasphemy since that's all that matters at the moment despite the pressing issues the country is facing currently ...

Seems everyone wants to be mad in this country!!

We are yet to recover from the issues of Deborah and you guys are bringing up issues of another blasphemy...
Better shut up mumu. Did you say awe anything on the guy that killed Deborah? Now you want to arrest person
Re: Fresh Blasphemy In Osun: Arrest Akintaro Now by mbaise1000: 1:32pm On Jan 06, 2023
adekolaelect:
continuing showing stupidity till unrest become the first language in our society .
Fortunately, it's not everyone that is afraid of headslammers

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi And Kwankwaso Are Indirectly Helping Tinubu / Massive Rigging Going On In Rivers State In Favour Of APC / The Proposed National Super Grid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.