Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Nigerian Association Of Prostitute Endorse Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Association Of Prostitute Endorse Peter Obi (1435 Views)

Fact Check: Did Tom Hanks, Hollywood Actor Endorse Peter Obi? / 2023: North East Elders Endorse Peter Obi Of Labour Party / Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Association Of Prostitute Endorse Peter Obi by toyini1234(m): 8:05pm On May 21, 2022
Scores of prostitutes in Anambra State, Saturday , declared their support for Mr Peter Obi ahead of the 2023 presidential election.

They declared their support after a meeting they held seperately at Anambra State, Awka. Obi, a former governor of the state, told them that he would contest under the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party.

Also in related news, obi visited traditional elders.

Our correspondent reports that the 2019 vice-presidential candidate of Atiku Abubakar was accompanied during the visit by the senator representing Anambra Central, Iyom Uche Ekwunife; the 2017 governorship candidate of the PDP in Anambra State, Sir Oseloka Obaze, and the member representing Awka North and South at the Federal House of Representatives, Hon Chinedu Onwuaso, among others.

Obi stated during the interaction that, “I have come to inform you first of my aspiration to become the next president of Nigeria.

“I am here because you are my father. After you, I can now tell others. I want you to know that I’m strongly in the race and fully prepared for the contest. I need your royal blessings to win.

“After a careful study of Nigeria and where Nigeria is today, I discovered that my country is too divided. I believe that the government I will lead as president will reunite Nigeria.

“We need unity and peace for the progress of Nigeria. Nigeria of today is insecured. The government I will lead will be secured to attract both local and foreign investors.

“I will manage Nigeria resources effectively and efficiently. I will focus on the critical area of our economy for development.

“They are education, health and pulling people out of poverty. We have already set an example as a governor of Anambra State.

“Nigeria needs people with capacity, confidence and willingness to manage her resources efficiently.

“We want to move Nigeria from consumption to production so that we can build a better future for our country. I want to lead a Nigeria where people from Sokoto, Ibadan, Onitsha and others will be secured, and celebrate Nigeria.

“I am not aspiring for a political position, but for an opportunity to serve the people of Nigeria. I want you to use your contacts and networks to gather support for me.”

The group commended Mr Obi for the declaration, and assured him of their support for him

https://www.biochemistrynotes.com.ng/p/nigerian-association-of-prostitute.html?m=1

Re: Nigerian Association Of Prostitute Endorse Peter Obi by Nerogaming01(m): 8:13pm On May 21, 2022
grin
Re: Nigerian Association Of Prostitute Endorse Peter Obi by wingmanIII: 8:20pm On May 21, 2022
Your mother led the group of prostitutes?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Association Of Prostitute Endorse Peter Obi by gentleman82: 8:20pm On May 21, 2022
after prostitutes then armed robbers
Re: Nigerian Association Of Prostitute Endorse Peter Obi by Ttalk: 8:23pm On May 21, 2022
gentleman82:

IPOB and Mkurumiri sniffers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Association Of Prostitute Endorse Peter Obi by SwissMass: 8:25pm On May 21, 2022
hehehehehe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Association Of Prostitute Endorse Peter Obi by tballeyy(m): 8:28pm On May 21, 2022
Who register that group in Nigeria, over to CAC
Re: Nigerian Association Of Prostitute Endorse Peter Obi by Tinubuadvocate: 8:30pm On May 21, 2022
One of their client. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Association Of Prostitute Endorse Peter Obi by osinbanjoisaliar: 8:32pm On May 21, 2022
Abeg, wetin dem go give me if I mobilize 1million votes for am. I want two rounds from each of the olosho for the next four years. And I want make dem give me any style wen I want.
Re: Nigerian Association Of Prostitute Endorse Peter Obi by osinbanjoisaliar: 8:34pm On May 21, 2022
Wetin Tinubuadvocate dey find here. You wan chop ipob punany. I go tell yar wife O!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Association Of Prostitute Endorse Peter Obi by BigRocky: 8:37pm On May 21, 2022
Prostitute or not have a choice to choose who will give Dem a better life

I honestly see nothing wrong
Re: Nigerian Association Of Prostitute Endorse Peter Obi by osinbanjoisaliar: 8:37pm On May 21, 2022
Na this one I want first. Na Doggy I wan make she do for me. I go jus bend am over my bed, kpansh am tire. I don taste all the major tribes punany and Aswear na igbo punany sweet pass for naija

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Association Of Prostitute Endorse Peter Obi by LeoDeKing: 8:44pm On May 21, 2022
Ain't surprised.

Ipob pigs, Meth cannibals, esn, ugm, onion bandits and pots of soup criminals are all the most treasured customers of prostitutes. So the prostitutes have no choice but to swing in the direction of their benefactors.

Even imbeciles and armed robbers are fully in support of their greatest model, Peter Obi. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Association Of Prostitute Endorse Peter Obi by omenka(m): 8:46pm On May 21, 2022
Next would be Association of Baby Factory Proprietors of AfghanEastern. grin

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Association Of Prostitute Endorse Peter Obi by cocolacec(m): 8:48pm On May 21, 2022
gentleman82:

Drug dealers nko,the major occupation of nyanmirins.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Association Of Prostitute Endorse Peter Obi by Unzerious: 9:10pm On May 21, 2022
They're Supporting their Own grin grin

His Manifesto: I'll Legalize Prostitution, and even create an Awareness for all Female's #UseWhatYouHaveToGetWhatYouWant wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Association Of Prostitute Endorse Peter Obi by Basic123: 9:15pm On May 21, 2022
Just say Igbo girls!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Association Of Prostitute Endorse Peter Obi by adekolaelect(m): 9:22pm On May 21, 2022
Next will be the Best Terrorists association in Igbo land endorse Peter Obi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Association Of Prostitute Endorse Peter Obi by Wazobia2216: 9:32pm On May 21, 2022
Look staged

If true, prostitute self sabi better thing!
Re: Nigerian Association Of Prostitute Endorse Peter Obi by NyamiriSlayer(m): 9:41pm On May 21, 2022
Next will be baby pounders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Association Of Prostitute Endorse Peter Obi by PDJT: 9:54pm On May 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Ain't surprised.

Ipob pigs, Meth cannibals, esn, ugm, onion bandits and pots of soup criminals are all the most treasured customers of prostitutes. So the prostitutes have no choice but to swing in the direction of their benefactors.

Even imbeciles and armed robbers are fully in support of their greatest model, Peter Obi. cheesy

-You're calling another human being, whom you have never met or interacted with; "imbe cile" ? Simply because you feel you're ahead of him in the food-chain and or he is disabled? Kiddo, you have lost all sense of humanity and whatever education you think you had is a total waste.

-I sincerely hope you don't have any child, because you have to be human first before you can raise another, and you don't qualify to be called one.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Association Of Prostitute Endorse Peter Obi by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:01pm On May 21, 2022
Babydihot must see this
omenka:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Association Of Prostitute Endorse Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 21, 2022
Not surprised.
Re: Nigerian Association Of Prostitute Endorse Peter Obi by LeoDeKing: 10:11pm On May 21, 2022
[s]
PDJT:

-You're calling another human being, whom you have never met or interacted with; "imbe cile" ? Simply because you feel you're ahead of him in the food-chain and or he is disabled? Kiddo, you have lost all sense of humanity and whatever education you think you had is a total waste.

-I sincerely hope you don't have any child, because you have to be human first before you can raise another, and you don't qualify to be called one.
[/s]
You have spoken well.

But you know what, push this up the arss hole of lamidi kwanu, that's where it actually belongs.
Re: Nigerian Association Of Prostitute Endorse Peter Obi by PDJT: 10:25pm On May 21, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

You have spoken well.

But you know what, push this up the arss hole of lamidi kwanu, that's where it actually belongs.
[/s]
Re: Nigerian Association Of Prostitute Endorse Peter Obi by Miracle2020: 10:35pm On May 21, 2022
Why not? When majority of igbo girls are prostitute what do you expect?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Association Of Prostitute Endorse Peter Obi by juman(m): 10:47pm On May 21, 2022
Wow, so if I declare support for obi I get free ride or what.

Limitless enjoyment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Association Of Prostitute Endorse Peter Obi by specialmati(m): 11:00pm On May 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Ain't surprised.

grin grin grin grin you see what I alway tell you, being an agbero or a tout makes you loose your senses through shouting on bus stops. Everything you listed up there, your brain suppose tell you it's as a result of bad governance. Now they are looting for someone that will change the country and better their life. But you, you have swear to be a tout forever thats bad
Re: Nigerian Association Of Prostitute Endorse Peter Obi by techWriter3: 11:11pm On May 21, 2022
Your mother sparked the organization of prostitution
Re: Nigerian Association Of Prostitute Endorse Peter Obi by LeoDeKing: 11:22pm On May 21, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin you see what I alway tell you, being an agbero or a tout makes you loose your senses through shouting on bus stops. Everything you listed up there, your brain suppose tell you it's as a result of bad governance. Now they are looting for someone that will change the country and better their life. But you, you have swear to be a tout forever thats bad
Imagine, ordinary English language, a language that should be natural for anyone who has passed through schools in Nigeria, he finds it extremely difficult to use, yet he has opinion on who should be president of Nigeria.

Nwanne, pls stop quoting me, rather, engage your ilk in "intellectual" discussions. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Association Of Prostitute Endorse Peter Obi by Puskas: 11:26pm On May 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Ain't surprised.

Stop mocking disabled in our society. Pray you don't give birth to a disabled children

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Association Of Prostitute Endorse Peter Obi by Puskas: 11:28pm On May 21, 2022
omenka:
Stale

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unfortunately, Nothing Can Stop Tinubu. We're in Trouble / Take A Look At The Names Of The NNPC Board / Grandson Of Awolowo, Seyi Awolowo Makes It To Obi-datti Campaign List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.