Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Sending Money From Nigeria To Canada. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sending Money From Nigeria To Canada. (1009 Views)

US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) / Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein / 2 Huge Ships Collide In Karachi Port Pakistan, Sending 21 Containers Into Sea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sending Money From Nigeria To Canada. by jollybee2007: 10:28pm On May 21, 2022
What’s the best way to receive money in Canada from Nigeria? Does anyone know of any app that works or any other options? Pls share. Thanks.
Re: Sending Money From Nigeria To Canada. by macrodata(m): 11:10pm On May 21, 2022
jollybee2007:
What’s the best way to receive money in Canada from Nigeria? Does anyone know of any app that works or any other options? Pls share. Thanks.
USDT. Unfortunately the sender has to buy at black market rate. If you're cool with that then go for it.
Re: Sending Money From Nigeria To Canada. by samuelson06(m): 11:40pm On May 21, 2022
jollybee2007:

Payoneer. I'd sell the funds to you. Get in touch if interested.
Re: Sending Money From Nigeria To Canada. by ednut1(m): 3:32am On May 22, 2022
Lemonade
Re: Sending Money From Nigeria To Canada. by Nobody: 9:10am On May 22, 2022
jollybee2007:

I have attached for you. I He is very reliable with good rates. I use him a lot. Add him on WhatsApp and send a message.

Re: Sending Money From Nigeria To Canada. by aoscale: 3:59am On May 02, 2023
Re: Sending Money From Nigeria To Canada. by aoscale: 4:00am On May 02, 2023
jollybee2007:

You can try AfriChange - https://africhange.com/onboarding?referral=REF567892

(1) (Reply)

Advice For IT & Engineering Professionals / Cheap Flights To Lagos: / Holiday Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.