Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,634 members, 7,827,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Peter Obi No Dey Give Shi Shi For Vote. Not Even One Kobo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi No Dey Give Shi Shi For Vote. Not Even One Kobo (2382 Views)

"We No Dey Give Shi Shi In The Mud" - Dipo Awojide Mocks Obidients / Obi: No Aspirant Can Save Nigeria via The 1999 Constitution - Afe Babalola / Sowore: Peter Obi No Different From APC Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi No Dey Give Shi Shi For Vote. Not Even One Kobo by Ikinternational: 10:38am On May 22, 2022
Re: Peter Obi No Dey Give Shi Shi For Vote. Not Even One Kobo by Ikinternational: 10:55am On May 22, 2022
This fool said you can buy Onowu title. Smh
N had the nerve to quote pittance

What an uninformed idiot
Re: Peter Obi No Dey Give Shi Shi For Vote. Not Even One Kobo by fyneguy: 11:00am On May 22, 2022
Ikinternational:

I dare you to tell this lie to God that Mr Obi was buying vote in that pic

Type it again. Start your week off lying to God this precious Sunday

I like to see people DAMN themselves

No go get bp on top Pandora matter.

Re: Peter Obi No Dey Give Shi Shi For Vote. Not Even One Kobo by fyneguy: 11:01am On May 22, 2022
foryourmind:

Kikikkiki.

Tell me which election Peter Obi was contesting in November 2017? Do children of 13 years old vote in your state?

So children never hail you for your life? You probably look wicked and stingy. cheesy cheesy

You PO supporters are too ignorant lol

Re: Peter Obi No Dey Give Shi Shi For Vote. Not Even One Kobo by sukar886: 11:04am On May 22, 2022
pricklewane:
Una go campaign n open thread tire over this Pandora Criminal. Peter Obi is a failure n a waste of time. If you ask of his antecedent fools will tell you to check WAEC result as if na Peter go write waec for the student. One idiot claim he bought computer.

Ikpease we all know is a failure even built a bridge to no where. Wetin this Pandora criminal build in 8 years as governor dem go tell rain don wash am away.
Mumu envy and jealousy go kee u, na u and ur people be criminal ... Ode

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi No Dey Give Shi Shi For Vote. Not Even One Kobo by pricklewane: 11:09am On May 22, 2022
What is the prove you or your father owns this account mumu this is aside the fact that I have account with over $300K on it.

Ikinternational:

No be by mouth dipshvt
I can post half a mil in cash in seconds
80k machines
Crib (s)

We don't believe you you need more people

Re: Peter Obi No Dey Give Shi Shi For Vote. Not Even One Kobo by Ikinternational: 11:16am On May 22, 2022
pricklewane:
What is the prove you or your father owns this account mumu this is aside the fact that I have account with over $300K on it.

A troll and an actor

I give up you win

I can't compete with delusional

In this technology age this guy just dey TALK
Vamoose abeg
Re: Peter Obi No Dey Give Shi Shi For Vote. Not Even One Kobo by Dapson73(m): 11:18am On May 22, 2022
Politics is expensive everywhere in the world.

Peter Obi will not even come second but distance third or fourth.

Everything will be clear, it's just a matter of days.
Re: Peter Obi No Dey Give Shi Shi For Vote. Not Even One Kobo by foryourmind: 11:20am On May 22, 2022
fyneguy:

You PO supporters are too ignorant lol
Sharing money for Anambra election that he has ruled for 8 years and hanged his boots? cheesy I wasn't aware that Peter Obi was going for 3rd term. Kikikkiki. You and the blogger that wrote that headline both have stunted brain growth cheesy cheesy
Re: Peter Obi No Dey Give Shi Shi For Vote. Not Even One Kobo by foryourmind: 11:27am On May 22, 2022
Dapson73:

That is why Nigerian senator earns 3x what US senator earns (not exergeration. Confirm it).

That's why Nigeria will never develop. You will continue voting for criminals who will use 100m to purchase form for a job of 64m total salary.

You will see light, then see darkness with the devil himself and his gang of criminals lurking, you carry yourself go give devil because according to you, "politics is expensive".

cheesy
Re: Peter Obi No Dey Give Shi Shi For Vote. Not Even One Kobo by Ikinternational: 11:29am On May 22, 2022
Dapson73:

Okay....
N he goes back to eating full course meals n running his empire.

The man already told you it's not a do or die affair. He's perfectly fine just being a citizen.

He's running because he believes he has something to offer. If Nigerians don't want no wahala.

Are Nigerians not the same ones that gave Buhari 8yrs? Not exactly known for doing something that benefits THEM
Re: Peter Obi No Dey Give Shi Shi For Vote. Not Even One Kobo by fyneguy: 11:33am On May 22, 2022
foryourmind:

Sharing money for Anambra election that he has ruled for 8 years and hanged his boots? cheesy I wasn't aware that Peter Obi was going for 3rd term. Kikikkiki. You and the blogger that wrote that headline both have stunted brain growth cheesy cheesy

You are just being clever by half.

He wanted to install Obaze, his candidate, at all cost, to stop Obiano's 2nd term bid.

He woefully failed.

Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Peter Obi No Dey Give Shi Shi For Vote. Not Even One Kobo by foryourmind: 11:35am On May 22, 2022
fyneguy:

You are just being clever by half.

He wanted to install Obaze, his candidate, at all cost, to stop Obiano's 2nd term bid.

He woefully failed.

Keep deceiving yourself.
Kikikkiki. So giving money to those children who don't have PVC will help him "install Obaze"? grin grin No dey funny me abeg.
Re: Peter Obi No Dey Give Shi Shi For Vote. Not Even One Kobo by ruggedtimi(m): 12:35pm On May 22, 2022
This peter obi was gov 8years in Anambra....wetin him do Did he turn Anambra to something else?
Re: Peter Obi No Dey Give Shi Shi For Vote. Not Even One Kobo by SupremeSpecimen: 2:01pm On May 22, 2022
ruggedtimi:
This peter obi was gov 8years in Anambra....wetin him do Did he turn Anambra to something else?

What did Buhari n APC turn Nigeria to?
Can't wait for this reply

You thought you dey wise
Re: Peter Obi No Dey Give Shi Shi For Vote. Not Even One Kobo by ruggedtimi(m): 2:05pm On May 22, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

What did Buhari n APC turn Nigeria to?
Can't wait for this reply

You thought you dey wise
m not a supporter of Buhari....but u guys should stop acting like obi is a saint
Re: Peter Obi No Dey Give Shi Shi For Vote. Not Even One Kobo by SupremeSpecimen: 2:08pm On May 22, 2022
ruggedtimi:
m not a supporter of Buhari....but u guys should stop acting like obi is a saint

Nice save Peter..

Avid supporters= sainthood abi. No wahala
Re: Peter Obi No Dey Give Shi Shi For Vote. Not Even One Kobo by Umuazala: 3:33pm On May 22, 2022
pricklewane:
Una go campaign n open thread tire over this Pandora Criminal. Peter Obi is a failure n a waste of time. If you ask of his antecedent fools will tell you to check WAEC result as if na Peter go write waec for the student. One idiot claim he bought computer.

Ikpease we all know is a failure even built a bridge to no where. Wetin this Pandora criminal build in 8 years as governor dem go tell rain don wash am away.
. You are a very big fool
Re: Peter Obi No Dey Give Shi Shi For Vote. Not Even One Kobo by pricklewane: 4:32pm On May 22, 2022
A message you should take home to your foolish n unwise father in the deepest part of hellfire.
Umuazala:
. You are a very big fool
Re: Peter Obi No Dey Give Shi Shi For Vote. Not Even One Kobo by Julianaa: 4:50pm On May 22, 2022
foryourmind:

I was expecting this image.

Tell me you have never given children money before. I'll agree with you because your father Tinubu only brings out money during election to buy votes and commit rigging.

Peter was not contesting for anything or doing campaign in that picture. He just gave money to children who came to greet him. It was even during Christmas time and it's normal to do Christmas for children during that period.

Besides none of this children are up to voting age. None of them have PVC. You can't buy vote from a person who can't vote.

Find another thing talk. cheesy
he wasn't sharing money in that picture, he was sharing stickers
Re: Peter Obi No Dey Give Shi Shi For Vote. Not Even One Kobo by fyneguy: 6:02pm On May 22, 2022
Julianaa:
he wasn't sharing money in that picture, he was sharing stickers

Lol another dumb lie. Una no sabi spin things sha.

I hope you guys are not the ones handling PO's PR? You are doing a bad job.
Re: Peter Obi No Dey Give Shi Shi For Vote. Not Even One Kobo by Dapson73(m): 7:17pm On May 22, 2022
Ikinternational:

Okay....

The man already told you it's not a do or die affair. He's perfectly fine just being a citizen.

He's running because he believes he has something to offer. If Nigerians don't want no wahala.

Are Nigerians not the same ones that gave Buhari 8yrs? Not exactly known for doing something that benefits THEM

Does he have the monopoly of all you said ?
Re: Peter Obi No Dey Give Shi Shi For Vote. Not Even One Kobo by Julianaa: 7:29pm On May 22, 2022
fyneguy:

Lol another dumb lie. Una no sabi spin things sha.

I hope you guys are not the ones handling PO's PR? You are doing a bad job.
are you among the people he shared money to?
Re: Peter Obi No Dey Give Shi Shi For Vote. Not Even One Kobo by HeRulesMen: 3:08pm On May 23, 2022
Ikinternational:

Okay....

Good day boss. Abeg help your boy with recharge card. Any amount please. 080-643-708-84. MTN. Thanks a lot.

(1) (2) (Reply)

OBEDIENTS LISTEN: Julius Malema Is "100% On Twitter But 10% At The Polls" (PICS) / Picture: Lagos State Bus Stuck In Bad Road In Amuwo Odofin This Morning. / FG: NLC Strike Is Political

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.