Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

End IPOB And Save Lives. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / End IPOB And Save Lives. (419 Views)

Igbo's Will End IPOB. / At The End, IPOB/ESN Will Benefit Only Igbo Elites / Igbo Presidency 2023 Will End IPOB Activities - Ohanaeze Assures Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End IPOB And Save Lives. by Eriggs: 1:11am On May 22, 2022
omenka:
The dude has several screws loose upstairs honestly. Sadly he doesn't know it.

When he made a post indirectly supporting the same terror organisation earlier today, I asked whatever happened to his condemnation of the group about a week ago when he alleged they were responsible for the death of his sister.

In response, blabbed about supporting them but not the violence, and ended by saying I'm a poor man and should send him my acc details so he gives me some money (you know how notorious they are with this crab about bragging to be richer than anyone else).

Now, after probably taking his meds, he's back to calling for a wholescale decimation of the terror group.

Dude is really sick upstairs.
Lol grin grin you've said everything about the boy from A-Z.
You know him very well

1 Like

Re: End IPOB And Save Lives. by 1879nnn: 1:12am On May 22, 2022
[s]
omenka:
The dude has several screws loose upstairs honestly. Sadly he doesn't know it.

When he made a post indirectly supporting the same terror organisation earlier today, I asked whatever happened to his condemnation of the group about a week ago when he alleged they were responsible for the death of his sister.

In response, blabbed about supporting them but not the violence, and ended by saying I'm a poor man and should send him my acc details so he gives me some money (you know how notorious they are with this crab about bragging to be richer than anyone else).

Now, after probably taking his meds, he's back to calling for a wholescale decimation of the terror group.

Dude is really sick upstairs.
[/s]
Re: End IPOB And Save Lives. by 1879nn: 1:13am On May 22, 2022
[s]
omenka:
And they lost it just this night, right?

You're probably even sicker than I thought you are.

What a shame.
[/s]
Re: End IPOB And Save Lives. by 1879nin: 1:13am On May 22, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:

I agree with you.

Most of these guys come online after taking hard Meth which explained their bipolar behavior.

So I don’t usually take them serious.
[/s]
Re: End IPOB And Save Lives. by 1879mannn: 1:29am On May 22, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:
Afooooooooooonja!!!
[/s]
Re: End IPOB And Save Lives. by Sergio104(m): 7:07am On May 22, 2022
Amos1423:
I feel the caption should rather be, End Nigeria and save lives!

But unfortunately, Nigeria is not ending anytime soon.

The bond holding Nigeria is not weak van dar warl bond

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Stinking Hypocrisy / Atiku Is Just A Regular Customer ;) / Kidnapped Methodist Prelate Was IPOB Right In Advising Kumuyi Not To Visit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.