Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,399 members, 7,830,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Soldiers Disperse Rioters Blocking Roads In Cross River State (Video, Pictures) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Disperse Rioters Blocking Roads In Cross River State (Video, Pictures) (20445 Views)

Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja / George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) / Xenophobic: Rioters Currently Looting Shoprite Outlet (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Disperse Rioters Blocking Roads In Cross River State (Video, Pictures) by Dgr8otudor(m): 12:49pm On May 22, 2022
This is fake news and stall news. Those soldiers were part of a peace keeping mission to waring Cross River State communities. And they did their job.
Re: Soldiers Disperse Rioters Blocking Roads In Cross River State (Video, Pictures) by UNDFTD: 2:09pm On May 22, 2022
For all you that believe in one Nigerian, could you tell us where were these COWARDLY soldiers when the terrorist Fulani youths were on rampage and destroying southern businesses in Sokoto and Abuja? These cowards were no where to be found but they always show up if it's in the south. Now tell me that this is one Nigeria.
Re: Soldiers Disperse Rioters Blocking Roads In Cross River State (Video, Pictures) by baretalk: 2:51pm On May 22, 2022
Professional army, they simply removed the barriers, did their job. Some youths are dumb, when military are called into a situation, you will only confront them if you want to be killed. That idiot was even brandishing a cutlass, I will say the army showed restraint.
Re: Soldiers Disperse Rioters Blocking Roads In Cross River State (Video, Pictures) by baretalk: 2:55pm On May 22, 2022
UNDFTD:
For all you that believe in one Nigerian, could you tell us where were these COWARDLY soldiers when the terrorist Fulani youths were on rampage and destroying southern businesses in Sokoto and Abuja? These cowards were no where to be found but they always show up if it's in the south. Now tell me that this is one Nigeria.
What the fck are you saying...
Re: Soldiers Disperse Rioters Blocking Roads In Cross River State (Video, Pictures) by UNDFTD: 3:06pm On May 22, 2022
baretalk:

What the fck are you saying...

If you're dumb and stupid, then do NOT comment on what's above and beyond your capacity!
Re: Soldiers Disperse Rioters Blocking Roads In Cross River State (Video, Pictures) by baretalk: 3:15pm On May 22, 2022
UNDFTD:

If you're dumb and stupid, then do NOT comment on what's above and beyond your capacity!
Stupid monkey...you terrorists will just be hiding behind keypad hating on Nigeria army, go confront them coward. Thunder fire your papa, bastard. Dumb village goat, for your mind you said something deep...I was just wondering how dumb someone is to say what you said. Goat.
Re: Soldiers Disperse Rioters Blocking Roads In Cross River State (Video, Pictures) by UNDFTD: 3:27pm On May 22, 2022
baretalk:

Stupid monkey...you terrorists will just be hiding behind keypad hating on Nigeria army, go confront them coward. Thunder fire your papa, bastard. Dumb village goat, for your mind you said something deep...I was just wondering how dumb someone is to say what you said. Goat.

You are an IDIOT and are cursed right along with your generation. May lightning strike you and all your family members dead! You're nothing but a waste of human flesh!
Re: Soldiers Disperse Rioters Blocking Roads In Cross River State (Video, Pictures) by UNDFTD: 3:29pm On May 22, 2022
baretalk:
Professional army, they simply removed the barriers, did their job. Some youths are dumb, when military are called into a situation, you will only confront them if you want to be killed. That idiot was even brandishing a cutlass, I will say the army showed restraint.

This goes to show how stupid and foolish you're. Where in any civilized world do you use soldiers for domestic policing? Freaking M0R0N!
Re: Soldiers Disperse Rioters Blocking Roads In Cross River State (Video, Pictures) by baretalk: 3:32pm On May 22, 2022
UNDFTD:

This goes to show how stupid and foolish you're. Where in any civilized world do you use soldiers for domestic policing? Freaking M0R0N!
Your father is stupid, your mother is my LovePeddler.
Re: Soldiers Disperse Rioters Blocking Roads In Cross River State (Video, Pictures) by baretalk: 3:32pm On May 22, 2022
UNDFTD:

You are an IDIOT and are cursed right along with your generation. May lightning strike you and all your family members dead! You're nothing but a waste of human flesh!
You are cursed already terrorist, you people have no hiding place, keep hiding in your hole... terrorists are killed like rats. It's the Nigerian army you hate so much that will kill you and your terrorists kins...your body won't get burial, but will be food for vultures and wild dogs.
Re: Soldiers Disperse Rioters Blocking Roads In Cross River State (Video, Pictures) by UNDFTD: 3:39pm On May 22, 2022
baretalk:

You are cursed already terrorist, you people have no hiding place, keep hiding in your hole... terrorists are killed like rats. It's the Nigerian army you hate so much that will kill you and your terrorists kins...your body won't get burial, but will be food for vultures and wild dogs.

Keep barking and foaming in the mouth like a rabid dog! You are your COWARDLY soldiers would all be killed by your terrorist FULANI brethren, Idiot!
Re: Soldiers Disperse Rioters Blocking Roads In Cross River State (Video, Pictures) by UNDFTD: 3:51pm On May 22, 2022
baretalk:

My father is stupid, and my mother is my WH0RE.

Awww! He's crying and acting a FOOL!
Re: Soldiers Disperse Rioters Blocking Roads In Cross River State (Video, Pictures) by baretalk: 4:08pm On May 22, 2022
UNDFTD:

Keep barking and foaming in the mouth like a rabid dog! You are your COWARDLY soldiers would all be killed by your terrorist FULANI brethren, Idiot!
Mad cannibal
Re: Soldiers Disperse Rioters Blocking Roads In Cross River State (Video, Pictures) by UNDFTD: 5:23pm On May 22, 2022
baretalk:

Of course, you're right. I am a Mad Cannibal

Yes you're and a bumbling buffoon!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Kill A Man 10 Days After His Wedding In Sokoto / 35-Year-Old Man Rapes A 4-Year-Old Girl In Niger State / Police Warns Nigerians Against Using New Viral Slogan 'No Gree For Anybody' -VID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.