Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Desperate Blackmailer: The Politics Of Killing In Igboland To Blame IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Desperate Blackmailer: The Politics Of Killing In Igboland To Blame IPOB (1103 Views)

You'll not blame IPOB for beheading soldiers again pls hear us out PHOTOS / Police Blame IPOB For Imo Traditional Rulers’ Killing, / IPOB Press " DSS Murdered Former PDP Chairman Ahmed Ali Gulak To Blame IPOB" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desperate Blackmailer: The Politics Of Killing In Igboland To Blame IPOB by 00FFT00(m): 11:48am On May 22, 2022
The epicenter of Nigeria's problem as of today has shifted.
All Fulani ever wanted is power.
Nobody really knows what Nigeria's neo-problem really wants.
There is Yoruba, and there are Tinubu's Yoruba.

The problem we face in Nigeria today is clearly Tinubu's Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Desperate Blackmailer: The Politics Of Killing In Igboland To Blame IPOB by slimghost(m): 11:52am On May 22, 2022
Can’t handles like this be banned? Is there no MOD here?. Ban these IPOB animals from this forum

2 Likes

Re: Desperate Blackmailer: The Politics Of Killing In Igboland To Blame IPOB by Kalashnikov49: 11:56am On May 22, 2022
Taa!! Gbafuo dia,,,ezi bida..Ikpu nnegi.... cheesy

E chere na anyi amaghi na'ibu oye ofe ose??

Kitikpa gbukwe gi na ndi begi nile..ezi ofia..

I just want you to answer the darn question as asked by @Zikojukwu:...stop perambulating zombie. You will be expelled from IGBO land ...and you will carry your foolishness and deposit it at Burdillion. Useless 1 Nigeria begging Afonja demon..spits!

naijapips04:

I don't give two bleeps about what happens in Lagos state. Ofeke I'm asking you if you now classify osita chidoka as agonfa since everyone against ipob is an afonja.

Nzuzu Juru go ahu. Nkapi.
Re: Desperate Blackmailer: The Politics Of Killing In Igboland To Blame IPOB by Kalashnikov49: 12:00pm On May 22, 2022
They are the MURIC yoruba who Lord it over the Docile Christian Yoruba, who are also towing the path of their MURIC brethren, when it comes to their insecurities around IGBO people. But this time NO MORE!!

00FFT00:
The epicenter of Nigeria's problem as of today has shifted.
All Fulani ever wanted is power.
Nobody really knows what Nigeria's neo-problem really wants.
There is Yoruba, and there are Tinubu's Yoruba.

The problem we face in Nigeria today is clearly Tinubu's Yoruba.
Re: Desperate Blackmailer: The Politics Of Killing In Igboland To Blame IPOB by 9japride(m): 12:01pm On May 22, 2022
slimghost:
Can’t handles like this be banned? Is there no MOD here?. Ban these IPOB animals from this forum
[color=#006600][/color]

Why should the Mod ban that moniker, so you don't want any thorough investigation to be carried out? So you guys want everyone to just swallow any statement made in the crises in South east without any logical reasoning? Same way you guys pushed the narratived that the bomb explosion in Sokoto state was from gas cylinder without any investigation. It's very terrible how hatred can make people act. One thing I have noticed in the country, is the tendency to silence any critical reasoning. Everyone can't be acting dumb all the time. Dumb voters are the ones constantly voting in very funny characters who lack empathy. So much looting is going in this administration and everyone is just minding their business. Try take a view of other developed countries, you will weep for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Desperate Blackmailer: The Politics Of Killing In Igboland To Blame IPOB by naijapips04: 12:08pm On May 22, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Taa!! Gbafuo dia,,,ezi bida..Ikpu nnegi.... cheesy

E chere na anyi amaghi na'ibu oye ofe ose??

Kitikpa gbukwe gi na ndi begi nile..ezi ofia..

I just want you to answer the darn question as asked by @Zikojukwu:...stop perambulating zombie. You will be expelled from IGBO land ...and you will carry your foolishness and deposit it at Burdillion. Useless 1 Nigeria begging Afonja demon..spits!

Mpama. I na ewku Inyo. Is Osita chidoka now an afonja I'm asking you ewu Gambia. We will treat your fork up all you IPOB Bingos. Igbos will deal with IPOB as we dealt with MASSOB before you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desperate Blackmailer: The Politics Of Killing In Igboland To Blame IPOB by Kalashnikov49: 12:13pm On May 22, 2022
This useless Afonja Imbecilee is now a MOTIVATIONAL Speaker. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Guy enter street and activate..(I na ewku Inyo) your translation is useless!!!..spits!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Even your useless Presidiot could only come to SE when Nnamdi Kanu was incarcerated. Before then he dare not.

Notwithstanding, keep your game up...your lamentations are becoming useless and extremely foolish...spits!!

naijapips04:

Mpama. I na ewku Inyo. Is Osita chidoka now an afonja I'm asking you ewu Gambia. We will treat your fork up all you IPOB Bingos. Igbos will deal with IPOB as we dealt with MASSOB before you.
Re: Desperate Blackmailer: The Politics Of Killing In Igboland To Blame IPOB by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 22, 2022
I'm really shocked at how crazy people can go? I will keep saying what I know is right and just. The truth will hurt you.
Re: Desperate Blackmailer: The Politics Of Killing In Igboland To Blame IPOB by naijapips04: 12:21pm On May 22, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
This useless Afonja Imbecilee is now a MOTIVATIONAL Speaker. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Guy enter street and activate..(I na ewku Inyo) your translation is useless!!!..spits!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Even your useless Presidiot could only come to SE when Nnamdi Kanu was incarcerated. Before then he dare not.

Notwithstanding, keep your game up...your lamentations are becoming useless and extremely foolish...spits!!

Mpama let me repeat. I na ekwu Inyo. We will flush IPOB out of Igboland. Mark this post. Your days of terrorising my people are over. Now GTFO.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Desperate Blackmailer: The Politics Of Killing In Igboland To Blame IPOB by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 22, 2022
Lol. Comedians plenty for nairaland. If you kill people, stop it before the wrath of God befall you.
Re: Desperate Blackmailer: The Politics Of Killing In Igboland To Blame IPOB by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:32pm On May 22, 2022
naijapips04:

Mpama let me repeat. I na ekwu Inyo. We will flush IPOB out of Igboland. Mark this post. Your days of terrorising my people are over. Now GTFO.
The idiot you are quoting said he is not Igbo and he is low key happy with the destruction Ipob is doing in the East, stop wasting your time with Him
Re: Desperate Blackmailer: The Politics Of Killing In Igboland To Blame IPOB by QuotaSystem: 12:42pm On May 22, 2022
9japride:

Same way you guys pushed the narratived that the bomb explosion in Sokoto state was from gas cylinder without any investigation. It's very terrible how hatred can make people act. One thing I have noticed in the country, is the tendency to silence any critical reasoning. Everyone can't be acting dumb all the time. Dumb voters are the ones constantly voting in very funny characters who lack empathy.

This one even has the nerves to call others dumb.

Did you plant a bomb in Sokoto or you’re just one of the ignoramuses that jump on propaganda bandwagons blindly?

No wonder Lamidi Cownu had so much raw material.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Desperate Blackmailer: The Politics Of Killing In Igboland To Blame IPOB by 9japride(m): 1:29pm On May 22, 2022
QuotaSystem:

This one even has the nerves to call others dumb.

Did you plant a bomb in Sokoto or you’re just one of the ignoramuses that jump on propaganda bandwagons blindly?

No wonder Lamidi Cownu had so much raw material.
[color=#006600][/color]

So you are not following up with the news concerning the bomb blast in Sokoto? How will you know was up? When you are neck deep inside south eastern matters. Dumb voters are responsible for voting in funny characters, it's not something you should dispute.
Re: Desperate Blackmailer: The Politics Of Killing In Igboland To Blame IPOB by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 22, 2022
I can only laugh.
Re: Desperate Blackmailer: The Politics Of Killing In Igboland To Blame IPOB by Afonjakid: 1:34pm On May 22, 2022
Ipob bots trying to defend their foot soldiers..

cheesy cheesy

Useless umu elohim who have sold their thinking to MNK cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desperate Blackmailer: The Politics Of Killing In Igboland To Blame IPOB by QuotaSystem: 1:50pm On May 22, 2022
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

So you are not following up with the news concerning the bomb blast in Sokoto? How will you know was up? When you are neck deep inside south eastern matters. Dumb voters are responsible for voting in funny characters, it's not something you should dispute.

I guess it’s the latter then.

An obstinate ignoramus that jumps on bandwagons blindly, because the explosion (whether bomb or cylinder) was in Kano not Sokoto state.

Meanwhile the gruesome & sickening murders, beheadings and vagina slicings by satanic ipob terrorists taking over the South East, is a matter of concern for any sensible human devoid of Kanu’s brainwashing.

Re: Desperate Blackmailer: The Politics Of Killing In Igboland To Blame IPOB by 9japride(m): 2:09pm On May 22, 2022
QuotaSystem:

I guess it’s the latter then.

An obstinate ignoramus that jumps on bandwagons blindly, because the explosion (whether bomb or cylinder) was in Kano not Sokoto state.

Meanwhile the gruesome & sickening murders, beheadings and vagina slicings by satanic ipob terrorists taking over the South East, is a matter of concern for any sensible human devoid of Kanu’s brainwashing.
[color=#006600][/color]

Why are you acting this way? The explosion in Sokoto state that happened in the primary sch was later discovered to be from a bomb blast and not from a gas cylinder. Guy calm down, you guys can't be shouting one the most yet the hatred you have for your fellow countryman is terrible. The security crises in the east needs thorough investigation and not media trial/emotional blackmailing.
Re: Desperate Blackmailer: The Politics Of Killing In Igboland To Blame IPOB by ba7man(m): 2:20pm On May 22, 2022
Mandate2023:
When dey started u fools were hailing them....we told u ipigs it will get out of hand
Something we had all seen and warned them about its repercussions but were called "Unity beggers".

Well, let them enjoy the breakfast they cooked.
Re: Desperate Blackmailer: The Politics Of Killing In Igboland To Blame IPOB by QuotaSystem: 2:58pm On May 22, 2022
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Why are you acting this way? The explosion in Sokoto state that happened in the primary sch was later discovered to be from a bomb blast and not from a gas cylinder. Guy calm down, you guys can't be shouting one the most yet the hatred you have for your fellow countryman is terrible. The security crises in the east needs thorough investigation and not media trial/emotional blackmailing.

No explosion happened in Sokoto State.

Quit trying to fool yourself.

You should be more concerned about the severed heads littering marketplaces all over Anambra & Imo States.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Desperate Blackmailer: The Politics Of Killing In Igboland To Blame IPOB by OkwuEziokwu(m): 3:02pm On May 22, 2022
Since when did it become an igbo thing to behead people? IPOB simply has nothing to gain from doing this.
It's so obvious what the powers that be in Nigeria are doing.

Those who can't see this simply don't want to.
Re: Desperate Blackmailer: The Politics Of Killing In Igboland To Blame IPOB by dubra: 3:27pm On May 22, 2022
It's now tools for politicians in settling scores,
Re: Desperate Blackmailer: The Politics Of Killing In Igboland To Blame IPOB by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 22, 2022
Evil can't defeat good.
Re: Desperate Blackmailer: The Politics Of Killing In Igboland To Blame IPOB by adadike(f): 5:59pm On May 22, 2022
slimghost:
chukwu gozie gi nwanem. I don't know if the main mod here is an ipob sympathiser

1 Like

Re: Desperate Blackmailer: The Politics Of Killing In Igboland To Blame IPOB by dubra: 6:10pm On May 22, 2022
naijapips04:

When they invaded the prisons and broke out criminals you call then umuoma. When they killed your policemen and burned down police offices, you called them angels. When they kidnapped your kings and cut their heads in broad daylight, you called them umu chineke.

We warned you but you call us otelectuals.

Na thunder go fire you if you deny them now. Isi koto ebu. Na your family angel UGM go visit next to preach the gospel.
you are nothing but aturu awusa since you reasons from your anus, one thing is certain, no matter how much they tries to kill our people under the guise of what ever, none of them will escape God's vengeance sooner or later
Re: Desperate Blackmailer: The Politics Of Killing In Igboland To Blame IPOB by Buckeyemedia1: 6:12pm On May 22, 2022
Zikojukwu:
Evil can't defeat good.
Evil ipob has already been defeated.
Re: Desperate Blackmailer: The Politics Of Killing In Igboland To Blame IPOB by Buckeyemedia1: 6:13pm On May 22, 2022
dubra:
you are nothing but aturu awusa since you reasons from your anus, one thing is certain, no matter how much they tries to kill our people under the guise of what ever, none of them will escape God's vengeance sooner or later
Ipobians killing Ndi Igbos, it will never be well for those cannibals in human disguise.
Re: Desperate Blackmailer: The Politics Of Killing In Igboland To Blame IPOB by naijapips04: 6:21pm On May 22, 2022
dubra:

Amu nkapi. We are saying the same thing ewu. The people killing igbos must die by fire. Isee.

The people closing our shops and terrorising our people in the east must die by fire. Isee!
Re: Desperate Blackmailer: The Politics Of Killing In Igboland To Blame IPOB by DMerciful(m): 7:19pm On May 22, 2022
You said you'll kill dissenting people in the morning, the are killed in the afternoon and you come in the evening to deny. Who are you deceiving?
Zikojukwu:
The handwriting is becoming very clear. They don't even want investigation; they just want to blame IPOB. What does IPOB gain from killing the igbos they risk their lives to protect? Whoever is doing it won't last. Respect human lives and stop killing innocent people just to blame IPOB. It's madness.
Re: Desperate Blackmailer: The Politics Of Killing In Igboland To Blame IPOB by Kalashnikov49: 8:03pm On May 22, 2022
Motivational Speaker...Carry Microphone...Your foolishness is fitted by Mercedes Benz....20000% reliable...spits grin grin grin grin grin

naijapips04:

Re: Desperate Blackmailer: The Politics Of Killing In Igboland To Blame IPOB by IgbalodeRaymond: 11:15pm On May 22, 2022
omenka:
We pray it doesn't end all the idiots making excuses for them before it ends.

Never seen this level of follishness as is being displayed in that region all my life. It's downright unbelievable.
Shut up your mouth.
never seen a foolishness exhibit by an old junkie still playing hide and seek with kids on anonymous forum cheesy
Re: Desperate Blackmailer: The Politics Of Killing In Igboland To Blame IPOB by Exjoker(m): 12:33am On May 23, 2022
Felimax:
The biggest fools are the ones looking for who to blame when in reality they know Igbos are the ones responsible for almost all the atrocities.

They came here bragging about how sophisticated Igbos are, now that it is getting out of hand they are shifting goal post.
Are you trying to argue with all these paid agents that spread disinformation about the true happening in the South East Op might not even be a Nigerian self
Re: Desperate Blackmailer: The Politics Of Killing In Igboland To Blame IPOB by pquaver(m): 12:44am On May 23, 2022
Zikojukwu:
The handwriting is becoming very clear. They don't even want investigation; they just want to blame IPOB. What does IPOB gain from killing the igbos they risk their lives to protect? Whoever is doing it won't last. Respect human lives and stop killing innocent people just to blame IPOB. It's madness.

Abeg go and rest. Do we do investigations for boko haram and bandits wey be una twin brothers that you compare yourself to? So why should we do investigations for you? You are all in the same but have you forgotten? How about boko haram for borno or North, have you forgotten so quickly ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Update on PDP Convention: Atiku Emerges winner / Tinubu:Nigeria’s Bigger Than Your Ambition, I Acted In National Interest–Saraki / Tinubu's Brother Bursted By NDLEA At VGC Operating A Meth Lab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.