Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,691 members, 7,813,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Kumuyi Held A Crusade In Taraba But IPOB Of 'god's Own State' Rejected Him. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kumuyi Held A Crusade In Taraba But IPOB Of 'god's Own State' Rejected Him. (842 Views)

2023: Rivers State Rejected Obi Like We Rejected Biafra / Wike And His Wife Lay Hands On Each Other's Head At A Crusade In Port Harcourt / I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kumuyi Held A Crusade In Taraba But IPOB Of 'god's Own State' Rejected Him. by jmoore(m): 8:45am On May 22, 2022
Kumuyi held a crusade in Taraba but IPOB of 'God's own state' rejected him.

Deeper life organised a crusade in Taraba state, this year. The crusade started from Feb 24th and ended on March 1st.

A northern state welcomed Kumuyi.

But IPOB from Abia state with slogan 'God's own state' threatened Kumuyi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kumuyi Held A Crusade In Taraba But IPOB Of 'god's Own State' Rejected Him. by jmoore(m): 8:46am On May 22, 2022
Taraba Christians walking in the streets of Taraba as they raise awareness for the crusade.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kumuyi Held A Crusade In Taraba But IPOB Of 'god's Own State' Rejected Him. by Anthonypens247(m): 8:47am On May 22, 2022
Make una rest jare.
Heaven help those who help themselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kumuyi Held A Crusade In Taraba But IPOB Of 'god's Own State' Rejected Him. by tollyboy5(m): 8:49am On May 22, 2022
I might ban crusade if I'm the president
Re: Kumuyi Held A Crusade In Taraba But IPOB Of 'god's Own State' Rejected Him. by foryourmind: 8:49am On May 22, 2022
With all the crusade, prophets, Muslim alfas and Saudi pilgrimage, Nigeria still looks like trenches from a 1956 Somalia.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kumuyi Held A Crusade In Taraba But IPOB Of 'god's Own State' Rejected Him. by Ndibunna: 8:50am On May 22, 2022
jmoore:
[s]Kumuyi held a crusade in Taraba but IPOB of 'God's own state' rejected him.

Deeper life organised a crusade in Taraba state, this year. The crusade started from Feb 24th and ended on March 1st.

But IPOB from Abia state with slogan 'God's own state' threatened Kumuyi.[/s]

Who his crusade epp?

Let him preach to those in Yorubaland Abeg.

He can hold the crusade in other states.

Na by force to be Deeper life.

We already have Anglican and Roman Catholic here eveñ Methodist and apostolic so it is enough.
Re: Kumuyi Held A Crusade In Taraba But IPOB Of 'god's Own State' Rejected Him. by Odin13: 9:08am On May 22, 2022
IPOB is a yaweh group .. not Christians and don’t believe in Jesus or Christianity

They want to spread Kanu Judaism in igboland

They’re responsible of all atrocities in igboland .. because they’ fools that want a war situation in the east
They want you to flee your land

They want war .. knowing they won’t even win a fight with ijaw militants

Igbos should brace up.. before their eyes them go see war .. and they foolish group will still claim is federal government killing innocent people with gun

And their useless online bingos will come to tell you how FG is bombing igboland

Buhari will ignore igbos till the beg on their knees

Una Dey bomb unaself the kill Una sef, they eat Una dead
They hail the actors .. still turn dey blame govt..

No foolishness

And they say wise men come from east

No be juju

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Held A Crusade In Taraba But IPOB Of 'god's Own State' Rejected Him. by headbasher96(m): 9:13am On May 22, 2022
Who told u taraba is a muslim state get your fact right before posting your trash
Re: Kumuyi Held A Crusade In Taraba But IPOB Of 'god's Own State' Rejected Him. by jmoore(m): 9:18am On May 22, 2022
headbasher96:
Who told u taraba is a muslim state get your fact right before posting your trash
Is Abia state a Muslim state?

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Held A Crusade In Taraba But IPOB Of 'god's Own State' Rejected Him. by kettykings: 9:19am On May 22, 2022
One wonders why south east is deemed a fertile ground for preachers from a certain part of the country but the same preachers will not mind leaving the pulpit to contest to stop south east from producing the country's president. This preaching is not adding up.
Kumuyi will never vote a Nigerian president from Aba but will come to establish churches in Aba, God is watching ooo.
Re: Kumuyi Held A Crusade In Taraba But IPOB Of 'god's Own State' Rejected Him. by Smoke55: 9:30am On May 22, 2022
This useless ediots again..

Always looking for things to twist to suit their miserable and pathetic antics..

Considering the situation in the east tell me any reasonable person that will want to host a crusade in such volatile environment..

Ipob advised kumuyi to call of the crusade do to the insecurity and this st*pid b@stard want to twist it..

If ipob didn't caution kumuyi and he finally host the crusade and got attacked by some criminal elements this same good for nothing sl*wpokes will turn around and blame or accuse ipob..

These ediots doesn't care of what happens In the east, they only want to read about bad news in the east so they can carry on with their propaganda..

F**Lish set of ediots!!

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Held A Crusade In Taraba But IPOB Of 'god's Own State' Rejected Him. by Valkrie: 9:33am On May 22, 2022
jmoore:
Kumuyi held a crusade in Taraba but IPOB of 'God's own state' rejected him.

But IPOB from Abia state with slogan 'God's own state' threatened Kumuyi.

Tell me...of what use is his crusade other than further milking the people dry of their hard earned money...?

The Taraba he went to...what changed there during and after the crusade other than people loosing their little earnings to his offering collection...?

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Held A Crusade In Taraba But IPOB Of 'god's Own State' Rejected Him. by jmoore(m): 9:35am On May 22, 2022
Valkrie:

Tell me...of what use is his crusade other than further milking the people dry of their hard earned money...?

The Taraba he went to...what changed there during and after the crusade other than people loosing their little earnings to his offering collection...?
Is he holding the crusade in your father's house?

Are you daft that you don't know there is freedom of religion and freedom of movement allowed by the constitution?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kumuyi Held A Crusade In Taraba But IPOB Of 'god's Own State' Rejected Him. by pricklewane: 9:40am On May 22, 2022
The day Yorubas understand Igbos are their worse enemy on Earth is the beginning of wisdom for them. How a foolish set of people can come to your land to beta their lot then declare that land as a no man's land.

Hate your political leaders no matter who they are. I am still wondering how Yorubas are able to give n forget that Aurthur Nzeribe instigated the anulment of June 12.

This singular act should lead to genocide of igbos all over Yoruba land. This is aside igbos daily insult on Awolowo MKO n Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Held A Crusade In Taraba But IPOB Of 'god's Own State' Rejected Him. by Okoroawusa: 9:42am On May 22, 2022
Who crusade help?
Re: Kumuyi Held A Crusade In Taraba But IPOB Of 'god's Own State' Rejected Him. by jmoore(m): 9:43am On May 22, 2022
pricklewane:
[s]The day Yorubas understand Igbos are their worse enemy on Earth is the beginning of wisdom for them. How a foolish set of people can come to your land to beta their lot then declare that land as a no man's land.

Hate your political leaders no matter who they are. I am still wondering how Yorubas are able to give n forget that Aurthur Nzeribe instigated the anulment of June 12.

This singular act should lead to genocide of igbos all over Yoruba land. This is aside igbos daily insult on Awolowo MKO n Tinubu.[/s]
Stop this!! Who are the Igbo people that are members of deeper life church?

If you generalize, you are not different from a tribal bigot.
Re: Kumuyi Held A Crusade In Taraba But IPOB Of 'god's Own State' Rejected Him. by Okoroawusa: 9:44am On May 22, 2022
pricklewane:
The day Yorubas understand Igbos are their worse enemy on Earth is the beginning of wisdom for them. How a foolish set of people can come to your land to beta their lot then declare that land as a no man's land.

This singular act should lead to genocide of igbos all over Yoruba land. This is aside igbos daily insult on Awolowo MKO n Tinubu.
Mynd44 this is too extreme even for me.
Re: Kumuyi Held A Crusade In Taraba But IPOB Of 'god's Own State' Rejected Him. by Golan007: 9:51am On May 22, 2022
foryourmind:
With all the crusade, prophets, Muslim alfas and Saudi pilgrimage, Nigeria still looks like trenches from a 1956 Somalia.

Question is:

What do you have against it?
Re: Kumuyi Held A Crusade In Taraba But IPOB Of 'god's Own State' Rejected Him. by pricklewane: 10:09am On May 22, 2022
It is not a crime to be a bigot. I am yet to meet any Igbo that is not so I am very proud bigot. You can rot in hell with any other contrary opinion.

jmoore:

Stop this!! Who are the Igbo people that are members of deeper life church?

If you generalize, you are not different from a tribal bigot.
Re: Kumuyi Held A Crusade In Taraba But IPOB Of 'god's Own State' Rejected Him. by foryourmind: 10:27am On May 22, 2022
Golan007:

Question is:

What do you have against it?
IPOB doesn't have anything against crusade. They said Nigerian government is killing people and trying to pin it on them to prove their rubbish "terrorist" tag.

So to avoid bomb blast or another thing they could pin on IPOB, they say make the man wait with his crusade first.
Re: Kumuyi Held A Crusade In Taraba But IPOB Of 'god's Own State' Rejected Him. by Golan007: 10:40am On May 22, 2022
foryourmind:

IPOB doesn't have anything against crusade. They said Nigerian government is killing people and trying to pin it on them to prove their rubbish "terrorist" tag.

So to avoid bomb blast or another thing they could pin on IPOB, they say make the man wait with his crusade first.

The only problem is that Ipob's leader had once banned the same pastor from South East.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Held A Crusade In Taraba But IPOB Of 'god's Own State' Rejected Him. by jmoore(m): 11:53am On May 22, 2022
pricklewane:
It is not a crime to be a bigot. I am yet to meet any Igbo that is not so I am very proud bigot. You can rot in hell with any other contrary opinion.

Be proud of your stupidity then. Keep it up.
Re: Kumuyi Held A Crusade In Taraba But IPOB Of 'god's Own State' Rejected Him. by basilo101: 12:56pm On May 22, 2022
We are deeply rooted in Orthodox Christianity. Take your business center Pentecostalism elsewhere
Re: Kumuyi Held A Crusade In Taraba But IPOB Of 'god's Own State' Rejected Him. by Valkrie: 1:43pm On May 22, 2022
jmoore:

Is he holding the crusade in your father's house?

Are you daft that you don't know there is freedom of religion and freedom of movement allowed by the constitution?

You are even more stupid than a goat...!! Now where did I kick against freedom of religion? You better return your certificate to whatever school you attended and collect your school fees back cos obviously the school never passed through you...!!

And again hope you are not taking anything or need to be taking something.....? cos your mental reasoning is below that of an agric chicken...!!! Cos the local ones are way smarter than you.
Re: Kumuyi Held A Crusade In Taraba But IPOB Of 'god's Own State' Rejected Him. by jmoore(m): 1:49pm On May 22, 2022
Valkrie:

[s]
You are even more stupid than a goat...!! Now where did I kick against freedom of religion? You better return your certificate to whatever school you attended and collect your school fees back cos obviously the school never passed through you...!!

And again hope you are not taking anything or need to be taking something.....? cos your mental reasoning is below that of an agric chicken...!!! Cos the local ones are way smarter than you. [/s]

Mkpurummiri has affected your reasoning.

May IPOB terrorists become your friends.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Held A Crusade In Taraba But IPOB Of 'god's Own State' Rejected Him. by headbasher96(m): 1:53pm On May 22, 2022
jmoore:

Is Abia state a Muslim state?
do u know how many militia groups taraba has yet i did not recall where any of them has issued a threat to the man to stop but your darling ipob did
Re: Kumuyi Held A Crusade In Taraba But IPOB Of 'god's Own State' Rejected Him. by jmoore(m): 2:02pm On May 22, 2022
headbasher96:
do u know how many militia groups taraba has yet i did not recall where any of them has issued a threat to the man to stop but your darling ipob did
Who is your dealer? Get your head cleared. Cos your comments are out of point.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Did Not Transform Lagos / Breaking News: Buhari Didn't Endorse Any Aspirant / Is Tinubu Truly A Bastard??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.