Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

BREAKING: 2023 Presidential Aspirant, Bola Tinubu Opens Up On Being Sick - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: 2023 Presidential Aspirant, Bola Tinubu Opens Up On Being Sick (1780 Views)

Tinubu Opens Land, Air Borders With Niger Rep, Lifts Other Sanctions / Moment Leading APC Presidential Aspirant Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrived Eagle Square / Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: 2023 Presidential Aspirant, Bola Tinubu Opens Up On Being Sick by Larewaju50001: 9:30am On May 22, 2022
BREAKING: 2023 Presidential Aspirant, Bola Tinubu Opens Up On Being Sick

Link: https://australesoft.com/breaking-2023-presidential-aspirant-bola-tinubu-opens-up-on-being-sick/

Re: BREAKING: 2023 Presidential Aspirant, Bola Tinubu Opens Up On Being Sick by Anthonypens247(m): 9:30am On May 22, 2022
H
Re: BREAKING: 2023 Presidential Aspirant, Bola Tinubu Opens Up On Being Sick by Parachoko: 9:32am On May 22, 2022
A sick man can't be traveling up and down Nigeria, holding meetings.

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: 2023 Presidential Aspirant, Bola Tinubu Opens Up On Being Sick by SadiqBabaSani: 9:32am On May 22, 2022
hhhh
Re: BREAKING: 2023 Presidential Aspirant, Bola Tinubu Opens Up On Being Sick by Mooh247: 9:33am On May 22, 2022
cool

Breaking News Bola Ahmed Tinubu farts inside his agbada in his private jet

Abeg no kill us with Tinubu this Tinubu that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: 2023 Presidential Aspirant, Bola Tinubu Opens Up On Being Sick by joe54: 9:34am On May 22, 2022
Leave the DRUGGIE alone.

With all the money at his disposal the druggie can become more healthy than even a youth.
Check out the dullard buhari.

As it stands now Tinubu of is poised to be the next president unless the youths UNITE.
Re: BREAKING: 2023 Presidential Aspirant, Bola Tinubu Opens Up On Being Sick by baliyubla: 9:34am On May 22, 2022
Month go soon end and day go finally break for the Thief.

Re: BREAKING: 2023 Presidential Aspirant, Bola Tinubu Opens Up On Being Sick by Naijanascam: 9:42am On May 22, 2022
Some sickness are age related.... you can be over 80 and expect to be as agile as a 60s fellow..... and there is nothing you can do about it than managing it ...

That is life for you ..... you walk on four legs as toddler,on two legs as an adult and on three legs as an aged person.
Re: BREAKING: 2023 Presidential Aspirant, Bola Tinubu Opens Up On Being Sick by Urheadmaster(m): 9:47am On May 22, 2022
Nigerians shouldn't be believing everything on social media.

Several bloggers are on hell bend for reasons why Tinubu should not be the next Nigeria president tongue
Re: BREAKING: 2023 Presidential Aspirant, Bola Tinubu Opens Up On Being Sick by Kalashnikov49: 9:55am On May 22, 2022
He is very Healthy According to Afonja Miscreants!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: 2023 Presidential Aspirant, Bola Tinubu Opens Up On Being Sick by 1879o: 9:59am On May 22, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
cool

Breaking News Bola Ahmed Tinubu farts inside his agbada in his private jet

Abeg no kill us with Tinubu this Tinubu that

[/s]
Re: BREAKING: 2023 Presidential Aspirant, Bola Tinubu Opens Up On Being Sick by WibusJaga: 10:39am On May 22, 2022

But why would Govt fix 65years retirement age limit for public servants but leave Presidency open for ancestors to come & rule us.
Is the office of the president not more tasking & demanding especially for a complex country like Nigeria?
Re: BREAKING: 2023 Presidential Aspirant, Bola Tinubu Opens Up On Being Sick by lonecatt(m): 10:42am On May 22, 2022
Parachoko:
A sick man can't be traveling up and down Nigeria, holding meetings.

Use youe sense ,That is what they used in deceiving you. did buhari not move upandan campaigning before 2015 ?
Can you tell us how many times he flew out for medicals and how it affected his government even till date?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: 2023 Presidential Aspirant, Bola Tinubu Opens Up On Being Sick by Parachoko: 10:48am On May 22, 2022
lonecatt:
Use youe sense ,That is what they used in deceiving you. did buhari not move upandan campaigning before 2015 ?
Can you tell us how many times he flew out for medicals and how it affected his government even till date?
Use your sense

Show me evidence Buhari was sick before he became the President.

This is democracy, I am supporting Tinubu, I am not forcing you to support Tinubu.

No dey disturb me with your wailing because am exercising my right.

Yes, Tinubu went to the UK for surgery which he has fully recover from.

I will say it again, a sick man can't be traveling up and down the country and even holding meetings with party delegates.

Re: BREAKING: 2023 Presidential Aspirant, Bola Tinubu Opens Up On Being Sick by lonecatt(m): 10:55am On May 22, 2022
Parachoko:
Use your sense

Show me evidence Buhari was sick before he became the President.

This is democracy, I am supporting Tinubu, I am not forcing you to support Tinubu.

No dey disturb me with your wailing because am exercising my right.

Yes, Tinubu went to the UK for surgery which he has fully recover from.

I will say it again, a sick man can't be traveling up and down the country and even holding meetings with party delegates.

A sick man on drugs can be carried about round the country, tell him to come jog for us just as amaechi did we want to check something.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: 2023 Presidential Aspirant, Bola Tinubu Opens Up On Being Sick by Parachoko: 10:57am On May 22, 2022
lonecatt:
A sick man on drugs can be carried about round the country, tell him to come jog for us just as amaechi did we want to check something.
How can you expect a 70 years old man to jog around like a 56 years old man?

Do some of you guys have a functioning brain at all?

Re: BREAKING: 2023 Presidential Aspirant, Bola Tinubu Opens Up On Being Sick by OloYeOfEgbE: 11:06am On May 22, 2022
TueH to the iragbiji King of skullerprenuership

Re: BREAKING: 2023 Presidential Aspirant, Bola Tinubu Opens Up On Being Sick by lonecatt(m): 11:06am On May 22, 2022
Parachoko:

70 years abi 80years grin
Re: BREAKING: 2023 Presidential Aspirant, Bola Tinubu Opens Up On Being Sick by Parachoko: 11:11am On May 22, 2022
lonecatt:
70 years abi 80years grin
Say whatever you want, nah your headache, not mine.

Tinubu will be contesting, you can all cry all you want online, it won't still stop him from contesting.

Re: BREAKING: 2023 Presidential Aspirant, Bola Tinubu Opens Up On Being Sick by Sergio104(m): 11:13am On May 22, 2022
grin grin grin

Tinubu is the king of Afonja land. They are all sick
Re: BREAKING: 2023 Presidential Aspirant, Bola Tinubu Opens Up On Being Sick by lonecatt(m): 11:14am On May 22, 2022
Parachoko:

He is not yet president and you are already making excuses for him,.
When he becomes president he will be sleeping all day while urchins make excuses for him and blame pdp or Jonathan's government.

Old men can only succeed as president in developed countries where they have working systems, with or without the input of the president their daily social and economic lives go on.
Just as he cannot jog so will his brain be slow in processing day to day burning issues.
Re: BREAKING: 2023 Presidential Aspirant, Bola Tinubu Opens Up On Being Sick by Kaiser20: 11:14am On May 22, 2022
Tinubu, the national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and a presidential aspirant under the party for the 2023 general election, is not the type that can preside over Nigeria.

Prof. Adeyeye who was a two-term Senator representing Osun Central Senatorial District.....said
Re: BREAKING: 2023 Presidential Aspirant, Bola Tinubu Opens Up On Being Sick by Parachoko: 11:16am On May 22, 2022
lonecatt:
He is not yet president and you are already making excuses for him,.
When he becomes president he will be sleeping all day while urchins make excuses for him and blame pdp or Jonathan's government.

Old men can only succeed as president in developed countries where they have working systems, with or without the input of the president their daily social and economic lives go on.
Just as he cannot jog so will his brain be slow in processing day to day burning issues
You deserve an award for been one of the most dumbest guys on Nairaland. grin

Reading your comments fit dey reduce person IQ sef, YES, that's how daft your comments are.

Abeg shift, no dey disturb my mention with your daft talk.

Re: BREAKING: 2023 Presidential Aspirant, Bola Tinubu Opens Up On Being Sick by lonecatt(m): 11:19am On May 22, 2022
Parachoko:
You are one of the most dumbest guys on Nairaland. grin

Reading your comments fit dey reduce person IQ sef, YES, that's how daft your comments are.

Abeg shift, no dey disturb my mention with your daft talk.

You should be paying me for educating you and not insulting ne.

It seems that sentence you are writing at the end of your message determines your next meal ticket? grin
Re: BREAKING: 2023 Presidential Aspirant, Bola Tinubu Opens Up On Being Sick by Parachoko: 11:20am On May 22, 2022
lonecatt:
You should be paying me for educating you and not insulting ne.

It seems that sentence you are writing at the end of your message determines your next meal ticket? grin
k
Re: BREAKING: 2023 Presidential Aspirant, Bola Tinubu Opens Up On Being Sick by wonlasewonimi: 12:44pm On May 22, 2022
That dude is on his last legs.

(1) (Reply)

Number Two Will Be Number One In 2023 By Apostle Suleiman (video) / Nigerians Talk True, How Can You Transfer Tambuwal Vote To Atiku After Step Down / Why Peter Obi May Get No Votes In The North” – Arewa Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.