Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,108 members, 7,957,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:58 AM

Bode George: Tinubu And Osibanjo Should Tell Nigerians How Alpha Bet Was Founded - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George: Tinubu And Osibanjo Should Tell Nigerians How Alpha Bet Was Founded (26788 Views)

Yojora Explains How Alpha Beta Helps Lagos Improve Revenue Generation / Bode George: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke / Bode George: Tinubu Has No Certificates, Steals Huge Amounts Of Money Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bode George: Tinubu And Osibanjo Should Tell Nigerians How Alpha Bet Was Founded by sogodihno: 8:47pm On May 22, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
OK..you will live like a useless RAT...useless miscreant...spits

That must be your father
Re: Bode George: Tinubu And Osibanjo Should Tell Nigerians How Alpha Bet Was Founded by Kalashnikov49: 8:54pm On May 22, 2022
See them..lily livered miscreant...You say vile things when its given back to you , miscreants like you become vexed...Dont start what you cant finish...useless zombie. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

As for My Dad e dey Kamkpe...useless under fed miscreant...spits

sogodihno:

That must be your father
Re: Bode George: Tinubu And Osibanjo Should Tell Nigerians How Alpha Bet Was Founded by LegacyB: 8:55pm On May 22, 2022
lexy2014:

It seems u didn't read the question. George is asking Tinubu and osinbajo to tell Nigerians how alpha beta was founded. What has osinbajo being board member or part owner of alpha beta got to do with the question or how does it negate the question?
I will help u a bit. Let me ask you the type of Bode George’s question. Why does your neighbor’s wife snore at night? U gerrit.......? If u don’t gerrit forget about it.
Re: Bode George: Tinubu And Osibanjo Should Tell Nigerians How Alpha Bet Was Founded by lexy2014: 9:01pm On May 22, 2022
LegacyB:

I will help u a bit. Let me ask you the type of Bode George’s question. Why does your neighbor’s wife snore at night? U gerrit.......? If u don’t gerrit forget about it.

You still haven't answered the simple question:

What has osinbajo being board member or part owner of alpha beta got to do with the question or how does it negate the question asked by bode George?
Re: Bode George: Tinubu And Osibanjo Should Tell Nigerians How Alpha Bet Was Founded by sogodihno: 9:53pm On May 22, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
See them..lily livered miscreant...You say vile things when its given back to you , miscreants like you become vexed...Dont start what you cant finish...useless zombie. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

As for My Dad e dey Kamkpe...useless under fed miscreant...spits

That's your daddy not me
Re: Bode George: Tinubu And Osibanjo Should Tell Nigerians How Alpha Bet Was Founded by laughitall(m): 10:02pm On May 22, 2022
Kalashnikov49:

Rants...!! Una no reach..Thunder fire you dia..vastard...spits!!

keep quiet … idiots .. you better stop killing innocent people in the east … animals
Re: Bode George: Tinubu And Osibanjo Should Tell Nigerians How Alpha Bet Was Founded by Kalashnikov49: 10:02pm On May 22, 2022
He is healthy..Is yours healthy?? grin grin grin grin grin

sogodihno:

That's your daddy not me
Re: Bode George: Tinubu And Osibanjo Should Tell Nigerians How Alpha Bet Was Founded by Kalashnikov49: 10:04pm On May 22, 2022
E PAIN AM...All i know about IGBO people is that they are very much ready for anything you throw their way and they will counter with so much venom, that when in your miserable life you hear IGBO you run zombie...run!!...spits!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

laughitall:
keep quiet … idiots .. you better stop killing innocent people in the east … animals
Re: Bode George: Tinubu And Osibanjo Should Tell Nigerians How Alpha Bet Was Founded by swaggerjack: 12:15am On May 23, 2022
Osibanjo and Tinubu are lucky they are in Nigeria the world headquarters of corruption.

If they tried this in South Africa they will be sharing a jail cell with Jacob Zuma.

Re: Bode George: Tinubu And Osibanjo Should Tell Nigerians How Alpha Bet Was Founded by swaggerjack: 12:25am On May 23, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Honestly this election period has shown how daft, forgetful and shallow some Nigerians can be in reasoning..

Some APC supporters will sit behind their keyboards insulting Tinubu while praising Osibanjo, accusing Tinubu of corruption while exonerating Osibanjo ( I think this should be a phycological disorder) because anybody that's following Politics of this nation should know that Tinubu and Osibanjo are like two sides of the same coin when it comes to dirtiness and corruption

How can you separate the two knowing fully well how they both started their dirty games in the past ? What do you think that kept them together those days if not what everbody knows which is even an open secret ?

Infact, Tinubu is even far better than Osibanjo because he's open with his own corruption while the letter is so pretentious in his deal and such character is very dangerous..
I pity Nigerians..

Separating Tinubu from Osibanjo is like Separating Abacha from Mustapha.. No difference in corrupt deal.. The only difference is that one is outside receiving the bullets while the other one is underground doing the real deal..

Tinubu and Osibanjo are deeply corrupt and should never be allowed to near our National coffers!!

Nigerians wake up !!!!
Nothing more to add-you said it all. Osibanjo is as equally bad as Tinubu.

He sold Lagos out to the 10% tax/tithe collector of Lagos,which has led to 22 years of enslavement of the Lagos state treasury meant to take care of 20 million people to one man.

Re: Bode George: Tinubu And Osibanjo Should Tell Nigerians How Alpha Bet Was Founded by swaggerjack: 12:54am On May 23, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Senseless Miscreants will be shouting and insulting IGBO politicians randomly. But just imagine their people??

These two thieves are in cohots and they represent the best export from AfonjaLand...what a disgrace to a region that claims to be educated and exposed!!

Tinubu...NA THIEF ..MURIC ZOMBIES...How far??

OSUBANDE.....NA THEIF.....YARIBAA CHRISTIANS ...how far??

Any zombie that views and abandons this thread...Go collect both spiritually and physically anytime they open their gbegiri mouths to insult any IGBO, or IGBO activity....

Disgusting thieves celebrated by useless zombies!!...spits!!

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Tinubu And Osibanjo Should Tell Nigerians How Alpha Bet Was Founded by laughitall(m): 1:02am On May 23, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
E PAIN AM...All i know about IGBO people is that they are very much ready for anything you throw their way and they will counter with so much venom, that when in your miserable life you hear IGBO you run zombie...run!!...spits!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

dot in the circle .. I spits on you igbos .. dubious element
Re: Bode George: Tinubu And Osibanjo Should Tell Nigerians How Alpha Bet Was Founded by swaggerjack: 4:32am On May 23, 2022
SensualMan:
They owe Lagosians that explanation.

These two are rogues and should never near the treasury.

100%
Re: Bode George: Tinubu And Osibanjo Should Tell Nigerians How Alpha Bet Was Founded by swaggerjack: 12:32pm On May 23, 2022
1879i:
[s][/s]
cheers
Re: Bode George: Tinubu And Osibanjo Should Tell Nigerians How Alpha Bet Was Founded by Kalashnikov49: 1:44pm On May 23, 2022
DOT Nation that you cry for unity with....Na mental you dey mental...spits

laughitall:
dot in the circle .. I spits on you igbos .. dubious element
Re: Bode George: Tinubu And Osibanjo Should Tell Nigerians How Alpha Bet Was Founded by swaggerjack: 6:43pm On May 23, 2022
Kalashnikov49:

Thrash
Re: Bode George: Tinubu And Osibanjo Should Tell Nigerians How Alpha Bet Was Founded by laughitall(m): 9:15pm On May 23, 2022
Kalashnikov49:

who want to unite with dot … wey I don get perfect circle with North south west ! ..
Re: Bode George: Tinubu And Osibanjo Should Tell Nigerians How Alpha Bet Was Founded by Kalashnikov49: 9:30pm On May 23, 2022
That circle must start with a DOT. Thank You!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
laughitall:
who want to unite with dot … wey I don get perfect circle with North south west ! ..
Re: Bode George: Tinubu And Osibanjo Should Tell Nigerians How Alpha Bet Was Founded by swaggerjack: 12:28pm On Jun 02, 2022
Hamzaaaaaaaa:
This table baba is trying to shake
The whole Nigerians know who he is already, we're just trying to play along
Buhari is planning how to play betrayal card right now

CC
helinues
NgeneUkwenu
TinubuAdvocate
NGpatriot
TecM0
thebosstrevor1
yarimo
omenka
Simplyleo
LegendHero
seunmsg

blackpanda
Monogamy
Re: Bode George: Tinubu And Osibanjo Should Tell Nigerians How Alpha Bet Was Founded by swaggerjack: 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2022
lonecatt:
Tinubu not the type of person to become president.
he has not only embezzled but greedy and a crook.
he should be forever grateful to buhari for not sending him to jail and not demanding to be president.

I wish I could reduce my age by another 20 or 30 years when I would be much younger otherwise, I would have been there

Not every ancestor have the courage to falsify their age.
Some are more courageous than the other especially when it involves their life long ambition of becoming president. grin

He would have been jailed for at least 30 years in decent societies.
Re: Bode George: Tinubu And Osibanjo Should Tell Nigerians How Alpha Bet Was Founded by swaggerjack: 5:39pm On Jul 03, 2022
christejames:
Alpha Beta?

Tinubu conduit pipe? shocked

Lagosians are comfortable with the way he is extorted from them and using the same money to oppress them. Who am I to question how he found that Money Making Machine (the original MMM) grin grin.

The funny part is that he collects large chunk of the loot, from mainland and make some obscure minute infrastructural change in the Island to keep obfuscating the masses. You will be hearing his urchins hailing him that he is the modern architect of the 'decrepit' Lagos grin grin grin grin
He don milk Lagos like cow.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Tinubu And Osibanjo Should Tell Nigerians How Alpha Bet Was Founded by goslowgoslow(m): 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
when you bash IGBO its the Norm..when they reply ..you become motivational speakers...spits!!

Spits on your head and your family.. I don't attack tribes, I am not animalistic and tribalistic like you people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Open Letter To Obey Ezekwesili: You Have Become Their Laughing Stock / Ayade Orders House-To-House Search Of Looted Items In Cross River State / Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.