Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,796 members, 7,810,074 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins (39930 Views)

Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) / Fish And Crab Soup In Peru / Ease Of Preparing Bole (Roasted Plantain) Using Gas Cooker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by LOVEGINO(m): 6:02am On May 24, 2022
mariahAngel:

You seem like person wey go like food dy! grin
Egusi and rice suppose go well together.

omo e make sense die.

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by blazepascal(m): 6:10am On May 24, 2022
The food will be peperish
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by KingMack(m): 6:29am On May 24, 2022
iffa chop something like this!!!! My nyash and toilet go start war
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by ezebunafo(m): 6:43am On May 24, 2022
mariahAngel:

Can you eat rice with egusi soup?
I asked a few people, and they said they can't.
Some said they can though.
omo you dey miss oo,rice with egusi na better combo

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by cardoctor(m): 6:55am On May 24, 2022
Nna see wetin hunger dey cause

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by just2endowed: 6:57am On May 24, 2022
Op why not add little leave
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by BePrepared: 7:08am On May 24, 2022
This concoction been save many lives that years for Uni cal.

Sweet, cheap and easy to prepare
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Honchoslim16(m): 7:08am On May 24, 2022
Omo see as man dey invent Soup!

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by martinslaura: 7:09am On May 24, 2022
mariahAngel:

Looks so good!
You're creative.

Please, can I ask what phone you used to take the pictures?

Do you want to hack the phone and eat the food from the pics? I know say... What God cannot do doesn't exist.

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Acidosis(m): 7:23am On May 24, 2022
blacknoir:
egusi and egg shocked this vawulence pass my power o. BUHARI must hear of this

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Lepon02: 7:24am On May 24, 2022
setobaba:
First step blend the pepper and boil for 5min, then add red oil, maggi, salt, the small melon and the fried fish and cover it for another 5mins.

Next step
Break the egg in a plate and dice onions in it, add small maggi and very small salt, mix it together and pour it in the boiling soup.
Add small water and wait another 5mins then you done.
You can use it to eat any swallow of your choice, it’s cost effective and not stressful to prepare. If you can fry egg, then you can prepare this meal.

Join me

I will not join you in eating nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Pimine: 7:33am On May 24, 2022
Aswearugaaad

Nyama. Ford forbid rubbish cheesy
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by TimeArena(f): 7:33am On May 24, 2022
This soup looks like what I can eat. Thanks for the recipes and Procedures.

Meanwhile, check out this amazing offer below.

Flash Sales!!!

Get
1 Mosuf
1 Oud Touch
1 Suave
1 Arabic body spray for just 25K..
Interesting, right?

offer valid till 8 PM today.

DHL delivery is available

To order, call or WhatsApp

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by DeAlphaMale(m): 7:40am On May 24, 2022
What is this world turning into?
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by tunnex190: 7:44am On May 24, 2022
@OP, which kind eba be this one now? I have been reasoning how to manage that chikinni garri with such delicious soup
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:52am On May 24, 2022
Sapa na bastard

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Carlos316: 7:56am On May 24, 2022
Looks delicious �]You can see I’m already done with the cooking and about to fin
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Realboygenius(m): 8:03am On May 24, 2022
After enjoy the meal you can as well monitor your heart rate with the Oraimo smart watch.

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by phemmyfour: 8:11am On May 24, 2022
setobaba:
First step blend the pepper and boil for 5min, then add red oil, maggi, salt, the small melon and the fried fish and cover it for another 5mins.

Next step
Break the egg in a plate and dice onions in it, add small maggi and very small salt, mix it together and pour it in the boiling soup.
You can use it to eat any swallow of your choice, it’s cost effective and not stressful to prepare. If you can fry egg, then you can prepare this meal.

Join me
I never see this kind soup before....wonder wonder, wonder ,wonder
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by sylve11: 8:15am On May 24, 2022
In those days, I used to prepare this food. The smell from the eggs at a point got me irritated that I had to stop it.

But why are the fowl eggs smelling so bad? embarassed cool
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Caseless: 8:26am On May 24, 2022
Kharol1234:
Omo na to chop am with yam, who get time to chop am with eba
I'd go with rice.
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by ityP(m): 8:39am On May 24, 2022
Obagofixxy:
During my final days in school Na so one first year boy dey cook egg, Okro and egusi soup for one pot, typical of Akwa ibom soup i guess, this is the second soup i will try after tomatoes stew without frying

Akwa Ibom soup? You dey mad? grin Akwa Ibom no get that kind mumu combo abeg
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Ormorlehwah(f): 8:55am On May 24, 2022
Great but I prefer using Palmoil with alot of locust beans
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Prosperofplay: 9:27am On May 24, 2022
Pls Op, this your narrative no blend well.
Calm down and explain the process Wella cause if I read correct, I'd have to blend pepper and tomatoes and the boil it until when? Before I can add RedOil?? And the rest of it.
Pls if you can share a video of this, I'd like to try it out or explain quite carefully Biko.
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by mariahAngel(f): 9:42am On May 24, 2022
martinslaura:

Do you want to hack the phone and eat the food from the pics? I know say... What God cannot do doesn't exist.

I love food photography, that's why. cheesy
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by mariahAngel(f): 9:45am On May 24, 2022
ezebunafo:
omo you dey miss oo,rice with egusi na better combo

LOVEGINO:
omo e make sense die.

valentinos22:

Hot white rice with egusi soup is really good... Try it now and thank me latter.

I go make sure say I try am one day. cheesy

It's the hot rice for me @ valentinos22. cheesy
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by mariahAngel(f): 10:05am On May 24, 2022
setobaba:

You read the part I stated, the melon is not necessary, try the egg only and see first, you can garnish it with whatever meat of fish you want, just make sure it’s chopped or cut to smaller pieces, and pls remember the part I said to add water, make you no go fry egg cos this one wey you Dey quick read and skip so….

I no know why this comment make me laugh.
Op, no dey discouraged o.
cheesy

I enjoyed your thread and I look forward to more food threads from you.
Your contents help to keep food section alive and exciting.
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Jesubaby: 11:13am On May 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Is there something special about egusi on rice abeg? There is no soup that doesn't go with rice that I know of. undecided
Even draw soup?
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Jesubaby: 11:21am On May 24, 2022
So this is it? I've heard of egg soup severally but can't imagine how its been prepared. I think e go go wella
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by UgoManchester(m): 11:36am On May 24, 2022
[quote author=setobaba post=113063616]First step blend the pepper and boil for 5min, then add red oil, maggi, salt, the small melon and the fried fish and cover it for another 5mins.

Next step

Please can I add Vegetable leaves or bitteeleafs if I want?
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Aguilar(m): 11:40am On May 24, 2022
This food dey delicious. Na one alfa cook am. E sweet like mad
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by adecz: 12:36pm On May 24, 2022
Most nonsense "soup" ever ❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Baking Thread / What I Bought From Market With 10k / See Pictures Of The Hawk My Dad Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.