Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,084 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Money Maths; The Kind Of Maths That Puts Money In Your Pocket Everyday. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Money Maths; The Kind Of Maths That Puts Money In Your Pocket Everyday. (265 Views)

Unveiling The Tutoring Strategies Of Maths Tutors In Lewisham / See The Snake I Killed In My Trousers Pocket!! / Man Puts Python In His Mouth. See Reactions (Graphic Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Money Maths; The Kind Of Maths That Puts Money In Your Pocket Everyday. by Nobody: 11:48am On May 22, 2022
Mathematics was cool and fun till we started using formulas that are difficult to memorize�. Formulas that doesn't resonate well with the human mind. The everlasting caste began when the guys who love math go to Science class and those who dislike Math were sent to Arts(Social Sciences) class. Although you'd love to become a medical doctor or an engineer, you were unable to pursue your dream because of the MATHS caste. Some even lost contact with their friends.

The truth remains that no matter your experience with Maths whether schooled or unschooled, you have to do a little bit of Maths. Although it's not the calculus kind of Maths but the very popular yet undiscussed MONEY MATHS. You have done that Maths today when you boarded a bus(#50) instead of bike(#100), when you bought pet Coke(#100) instead of the big sized Coke(#200), when you took on a $100 order instead of the $50 order from your online clients, and so on.

In the world of business, we do that Maths everyday. How much of profit you make depends on how well you pay attention to this subtle SKILL you acquired in school.

I have more things to share, join me in my MONEY MATH CLASS where we do MONEY MATH that can put cool cash($$) in your pocket every day. whatsapp 0 8 1 5 2 1 7 3 7 2 5

(1) (Reply)

How To Register A Business Name In Nigeria / 15 People Killed In A Deadly Shooting At Texas Elementary School / Owo Massacre: There Is The Presence Of Boko Haram In South West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.