Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Really Confused - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Really Confused (490 Views)

Am Really Confused! / Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English / I Want To Switch Back To My Profession But I'm Confused. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Really Confused by Emmawolex22(m): 11:57am On May 22, 2022
Good morning to everyone reading this post, let me just go straight to the point. During my service year I submitted my CV in many organizations before I passed out In April last month I was called on Friday last week for an interview at Lapo/ lardi Microfinance, I passed the interview and I was picked for documentation, the reason why I said am confused is because of many things people have been saying about lapo is that the work is a no go area if I love my self up to 3 people have advice me not to take it that is why I really need the advice of people that are working there to please hint me more about the job ...... thanks
Re: Really Confused by Zanzibar1: 11:10pm On May 22, 2022
Emmawolex22:
Good morning to everyone reading this post, let me just go straight to the point. During my service year I submitted my CV in many organizations before I passed out In April last month I was called on Friday last week for an interview at Lapo/ lardi Microfinance, I passed the interview and I was picked for documentation, the reason why I said am confused is because of many things people have been saying about lapo is that the work is a no go area if I love my self up to 3 people have advice me not to take it that is why I really need the advice of people that are working there to please hint me more about the job ...... thanks
those people giving you those advise dont have any job or money to give you to start a business oo

1 Like

Re: Really Confused by CrazyMan(m): 11:55pm On May 23, 2022
Emmawolex22:
Like the previous poster said, most of the people advising you negatively have no jobs, neither do they have better options for you to choose from. And if you continue to listen to them, you'd end up like them or worse.

I would therefore encourage you to focus on the job you have in view. When eventually you get employed and confirm the rumors about their working environment being hellish are true, you can decide to quit.

But in the meantime, hold on to what you have. A bird at hand they say is better than a thousand in the forest.

1 Like

Re: Really Confused by Bryant131: 4:41am On May 24, 2022
Notwithstanding, you should focus in on a piece of this stuff.

mybalancenow.com
Re: Really Confused by Emmawolex22(m): 7:08pm On Jun 23, 2022
Thanks to everybody that gave me advice and thanks to those that also discouraged me. I passed the interview and now am in the training stage ....... Incase they start their recruitment in two months time as they said I will give you guys posted and ask for your cv, For the new people that are going to ask me which kind job am I talking about the organization is a branch of Lapo called lardi and their pay is good to write home . Make all us of get income na sweet pass so that everywhere go stew
Re: Really Confused by Dickcap: 2:42pm On Nov 22, 2023
Emmawolex22:
Thanks to everybody that gave me advice and thanks to those that also discouraged me. I passed the interview and now am in the training stage ....... Incase they start their recruitment in two months time as they said I will give you guys posted and ask for your cv, For the new people that are going to ask me which kind job am I talking about the organization is a branch of Lapo called lardi and their pay is good to write home . Make all us of get income na sweet pass so that everywhere go stew

Good afternoon bro.
Please I would like to ask you about LAPO recruitment
Re: Really Confused by Dickcap: 2:47pm On Nov 22, 2023
Emmawolex22:

Are you still working with Lapo?

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Make Money Online In 2022/2023 (top 10 Ways) / What Are The Benefits Of OAP / Process Modelling Design Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.