Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

I Need A Dating and betting App And Website - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need A Dating and betting App And Website (549 Views)

I Need A Developer To Create A DATING Android App / Co Founder Needed For A Dating Application / Are You Interested In Working On A Dating Service? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Dating and betting App And Website by emerem: 2:11pm On May 22, 2022
Please who can develop an app for me that uses cryptocurrency, payal and bank transfer for subscription. Also betting website and app like bet9ja? reach me on 08133-97-2034 serious and genus only.
Re: I Need A Dating and betting App And Website by niel63(m): 5:54pm On May 22, 2022
Lol... what do you really want?

I hope ur budget is not 100k grin grin

Sorry bro, but I know why I talk so!

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Dating and betting App And Website by faruqa97: 6:44am On May 23, 2022
Hmm, bet9ja kinda website would cost you millions of naira, and let's not go with the maintenance and security aspect.

Bet9ja was hacked and completely taken over a couple of weeks ago, I don't know whether the hack was due to bad code but that's just something you should plan for, it's that complex.

You'll get someone that would quote you for 100k, but don't expect magic. Building is one thing, constant security update is another.
Re: I Need A Dating and betting App And Website by FlameHashira: 12:35pm On May 23, 2022
faruqa97:
Hmm, bet9ja kinda website would cost you millions of naira, and let's not go with the maintenance and security aspect.

Bet9ja was hacked and completely taken over a couple of weeks ago, I don't know whether the hack was due to bad code but that's just something you should plan for, it's that complex.

You'll get someone that would quote you for 100k, but don't expect magic. Building is one thing, constant security update is another.
Azzin normal, it's not easy
Re: I Need A Dating and betting App And Website by kals4luv990(m): 1:52pm On May 23, 2022
The money cost oo
Re: I Need A Dating and betting App And Website by youngaliwa(m): 2:42pm On May 23, 2022
emerem:
Please who can develop an app for me that uses cryptocurrency, payal and bank transfer for subscription. Also betting website and app like bet9ja? reach me on 08133-97-2034 serious and genus only.

If you are serious, then let's get to work. Which do you want first? Dating site or betting site? Or you want both simultaneously, I gat you covered. Let's start rolling
Re: I Need A Dating and betting App And Website by emerem: 5:06am On May 24, 2022
youngaliwa:

If you are serious, then let's get to work. Which do you want first? Dating site or betting site? Or you want both simultaneously, I gat you covered. Let's start rolling

lets go with the dating app first

(1) (Reply)

Learning Python For Beginners / Django Is Taking Over Mern Stack. Why Is That? / Please Rate My Mobile App Salesmindr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.