Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Abundant Data Bundles For Unlimited Browsing. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Abundant Data Bundles For Unlimited Browsing. (144 Views)

Bulk Sme Data Bundles For Bulk Mtn Data Reselling Business / A Simple Way To Earn By Selling MTN Data Bundles On Your Website Or Blog / Bundles Of Money On The Road In Owerri As They Fall Out Of A Bullion Van (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abundant Data Bundles For Unlimited Browsing. by Abdullahi4u7(m): 3:15pm On May 22, 2022
THE EXPLORATION OF THE UNIVERSE DOES NOT HAVE TO BE A BONE IN YOUR NECK!

Often times, people complain of not having access to enough data bundles for their everyday needs...so bad

And I wonder...

How on earth would you be short of data for a day and not miss out on things too numerous to count!

A student, for instance, will have to download additional course materials online.
He will have to visit YouTube for further explanatory videos on his courses...
He will have to stay online in order to get information from his class' group chats and not miss out...

And as a BUSINESS OWNER,

You will have to sell on social media (if you are concerned about your business growth)

You will have to attend to your prospects and existing customers via social media

You will have to check out latest business ideas by staying connected to the internet...

So who doesn't need data bundle?

Not anyone that I know. Not YOU.

You think I'm lying? Go ahead. Tell me what you do and I will show you how you can use adequate access to the internet to scale it up. I PROMISE.

Invariably,

This implies that you must have missed out on a lot of things in the past...because of your inadequate access to data bundles...

Well, the blame is not entirely on YOU.

Our network providers are not helping issues,

Their prices for data bundles, on close examination, are rather outrageous, making it unaffordable for you.

And the third party data sellers?
The delay of delivery from their side is unprecedented sometimes...even though they are cheaper

So, like I said earlier, the blame isnt entirely on you...

But, wait!

The blame will now be entirely on you, if now that you have the solution at your fingertips, you still fail to act...and you keep denying yourself the opportunity of having unrestricted access to the internet for your utmost needs....

The opportunity of endlessly EXPLORING THE UNIVERSE from whichever part of Nigeria you presently find yourself...be it a hut in one of the remote villages in Benue or the best mansion in Lekki phase 1, Lagos.

Enough of the stories! What is the solution we're offering?

*CONNEKT*

Connekt is the new BIG deal
It has been newly launched to meet all your data needs, but with distinct differences from what you used to know:

1. Making it ridiculously affordable so you don't have to break a Bank!

2. Ensuring that your data is delivered to you instantly (except in rare cases of network delay, frankly).
3. 24/7 service delivery.....even in the dead of the night!
Re: Abundant Data Bundles For Unlimited Browsing. by Abdullahi4u7(m): 3:20pm On May 22, 2022
Perhaps you're already wondering, "how do I get to enjoy this juicy offer and remain connekted from now on?"���

Worry no more!

It is quite easy and straightforward!

All you have to do is save our official line now��� 0903 3176 527

Save it as *Connekt*

It means that whenever you are running out of data bundles, you immediately contact us via WhatsApp and....boom! Your problem is solved!

It does not end there...

Here are the additional benefits of saving our WhatsApp and telling us to save yours, PREFARABLY:

1. You immediately become eligible to view our special WhatsApp status so you don't get to miss out when we SLASH our prices beyond your wildest imagination!

2. You also get to enjoy our FRIDAY BONUSES where we give out life-changing e-books, data bundles and airtime for FREE!

3. INSTANT BONUS. Once you save our contact, ask us for your instant bonus...don't feel shy to do that. We are giving it to you FREE of charge!

Guess what it is? An amazing eBook on mastering the game of entrepreneur

(1) (Reply)

Gates, Doors And All Kind Of Construction Work / 5 Businesses To Start With Little Capital In 2022 / Start With These Niches If You Want To Go Into Affiliate Marketing In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.