Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,537 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Are Agents Thief Or The Customers. Pls Judge Without Any Sentiments: - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Are Agents Thief Or The Customers. Pls Judge Without Any Sentiments: (768 Views)

Pandemonium At Lagos Airport As Customs, Agents Clash / Arik Air Ticket Agents Scam / Stop The Agents, Get The Visa Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Agents Thief Or The Customers. Pls Judge Without Any Sentiments: by chinboy(m): 12:20pm On Jul 15, 2011
Is now six(6) weeks since av been holding back this message but since the people involved are not coming up to pay me my money, i av decided to let out the message and know what you all think about it.

it all started when i posted for s.a visa without deposit. some nairaland members responded and among them all is dis guy who brought a client to me and assuring me of the financial ability of the client to pay when the visa is ready, nearly six weeks after the visa is ready, they av not come to collect it from me. i av to beg him to come and pick it up at the embassy. now the visa is with me and he refuse to come and pick it up. the last time he came to meet me in the office he promised july 15.(today).but from that day till today he as refuse to pick my call.and neither did he call me. when i call him whit a different no, he will pick and tell me he will call back.but will never call back.

i posted this thread to ask members this questions.
1. who is the real thief on nairaland travel section ?, the agents or the clients who visa is ready and refuse to pay the agent is money. OR even come to pay me with fake naira in my office ?

2.What should i do to recover my money.because i dont want to go the violent way ?

3. while will someone request for what he knows he cant afford ?

YOUR HONEST RESPONSE ARE HIGHLY WELCOME
Re: Are Agents Thief Or The Customers. Pls Judge Without Any Sentiments: by Yemoooo: 4:40pm On Jul 15, 2011
sorry about that, but you should have at least collect half or quarter of the money involved. i think this will serve as a lesson to others into this business. i pray he comes to pay your money. take care
Re: Are Agents Thief Or The Customers. Pls Judge Without Any Sentiments: by JeSoul(f): 4:47pm On Jul 15, 2011
chinboy:

Is now six(6) weeks since av been holding back this message but since the people involved are not coming up to pay me my money, i av decided to let out the message and know what you all think about it.

it all started when i posted for s.a visa without deposit. some nairaland members responded and among them all is dis guy who brought a client to me and assuring me of the financial ability of the client to pay when the visa is ready, nearly six weeks after the visa is ready, they av not come to collect it from me. i av to beg him to come and pick it up at the embassy. now the visa is with me and he refuse to come and pick it up. the last time he came to meet me in the office he promised july 15.(today).but from that day till today he as refuse to pick my call.and neither did he call me. when i call him whit a different no, he will pick and tell me he will call back.but will never call back.

Oga, you're a business man now . . . how can you accept a client solely on the basis of the 'assurances' of another client you have never done business with?

1. who is the real thief on nairaland travel section ?, the agents or the clients who visa is ready and refuse to pay the agent is money. OR even come to pay me with fake naira in my office ?

2.What should i do to recover my money.because i dont want to go the violent way ?

3. while will someone request for what he knows he cant afford ?

1 - Both agents and clients can be duped alike. Both sides must do their homework on the trustworthiness of the client/agent and sign proper binding contracts before heading into business.

2 - I guess your only option is to continue to hound the client. Perhaps your relentless calling will wear him out and he'll pay. Or you may have to lick your wounds and move on - wiser.

3 - Maybe he had the money & lost it. Maybe he was hoping to have the money but hasn't been able to come up with it, or maybe he simply changed his mind/plans etc.
Re: Are Agents Thief Or The Customers. Pls Judge Without Any Sentiments: by rave2u: 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2011
So Chin boy has the guts to call another person a thief? LMAO! grin You are the actual thief! collecting 70k - 120k for a freaking visa! C'mon shut your trap up and go sitchu dumb butt somewhere! BARAWO!
Re: Are Agents Thief Or The Customers. Pls Judge Without Any Sentiments: by fameandfortune: 12:05pm On Jul 16, 2011
Can u get me a shengen visa,no down payment of course,no registration fee,no agreement fee,but I would show you prove of available fund with my lawyer present,you won't have a problem with your pay,drop your contact info if we have a deal,i would reach you as soon as possible,thanks
Re: Are Agents Thief Or The Customers. Pls Judge Without Any Sentiments: by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2011
fameandfortune:

Can u get me a shengen visa,no down payment of course,no registration fee,no agreement fee,but I would show you prove of available fund with my lawyer present,you won't have a problem with your pay,drop your contact info if we have a deal,i would reach you as soon as possible,thanks

Why not apply yourself, without the need for an "agent?" If you can afford to engage the services of a solicitor, then you can use his / her advice, and go through the visa process.
Re: Are Agents Thief Or The Customers. Pls Judge Without Any Sentiments: by chinboy(m): 6:57pm On Jul 16, 2011
thank you all,
i av seek a legal advise from my lawyer.but his yet to reply me.

rave2u:

So Chin boy has the guts to call another person a thief? LMAO! grin You are the actual thief! collecting 70k - 120k for a freaking visa! C'mon shut your trap up and go sitchu dumb butt somewhere! BARAWO!

i dont know y bigggggggggg fooooooooooollllllllllllllllll animalsssssssssss like you will comment on a thread that ask for response from sensible men and women.

i partner in crimeeeee. wen were u released from kirikiri prison.
Re: Are Agents Thief Or The Customers. Pls Judge Without Any Sentiments: by otunbasmtp(m): 7:42am On Jul 17, 2011
u thi boi? angry here tifing again
Re: Are Agents Thief Or The Customers. Pls Judge Without Any Sentiments: by chinboy(m): 9:28am On Jul 18, 2011
otunbasmtp:

u thi boi? angry here tifing again

let me understand your reply, so that i can give u the right answer.

(1) (Reply)

How Do One Get To Canada Unda D Federal Skilled Worker / Suitable And Adequate Accommodation Uk Visa / Canadian Immigration Minister Says He Will Reform Student Visa System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.