Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Design Your Events Flyer With Canva Pro (for Quality Awareness) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Design Your Events Flyer With Canva Pro (for Quality Awareness) (1991 Views)

Design Your Events Flyer With Canva Pro (for Quality Awareness) / Create Awareness Of Your Brand, Business, With Our Cheaper Bulk SMS/Robocalls / ⏯️⚙️FOR YOUR EVENTS: GRADED STOCK “Quality Rugs”.❗️❗️❗️✔️ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Design Your Events Flyer With Canva Pro (for Quality Awareness) by Pweshlee: 5:42pm On May 22, 2022
If you need a super easy medium to design logos, flyers and programmes for your event or business. Then this is for you... you can do that with CanvaPro.

Get Canva pro- i can help with that. (The canva pro is valid for one year)

Here are some features of canvapro below.

* Premium and professional designs! Have access to several premium themes.

* Background Removal

* Over 420,000 premium templates (Canva Pro Templates)

* Content Planner and Calendar

* Automatic Scheduling for Social Media

* Design anything with Canva Pro, from social media posts to promotional materials, presentations, and infographics and many more.

*Get pro quality designs without the hassle of complicated software.

Its completely safe !!

Get it for just 2000 Naira only (Canvapro 1 year validity)

Competely Legal and No hacks!!

Contact me now on WhatsApp - http://.us/w/?c=a705c6

Most Asked Question!

Will this be my own account or general where everybody sees my design and shares the account with me?

Answer-- No! it isn't general! I'll personally create a premium account for you based on the email adress you give me.

So You just give me your email only and No need for your email password.
I will create the account, use a random password and send you back the log in details.
That's all... (The account is yours and yours only as you can even change the password later)

It goes for just 2000naira only (Canva pro 1 year validity)

Contact me here on WhatsApp - http://.us/w/?c=a705c6

Re: Design Your Events Flyer With Canva Pro (for Quality Awareness) by Pweshlee: 3:00pm On May 23, 2022
CanvaPro is still available...

1 Like

Re: Design Your Events Flyer With Canva Pro (for Quality Awareness) by Pweshlee: 12:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
Canva pro account is now available... 2k only... Click the link in the presentation texts above to contact me.

1 Like

Re: Design Your Events Flyer With Canva Pro (for Quality Awareness) by Pweshlee: 4:29pm On Jul 06, 2022
Now available
Re: Design Your Events Flyer With Canva Pro (for Quality Awareness) by Adebolux: 2:20pm On Jul 12, 2022
Yh
Re: Design Your Events Flyer With Canva Pro (for Quality Awareness) by Pweshlee: 3:12pm On Jul 29, 2022
Canva pro account now available
Re: Design Your Events Flyer With Canva Pro (for Quality Awareness) by Pweshlee: 3:15pm On Aug 07, 2022
Canva pro account available
Re: Design Your Events Flyer With Canva Pro (for Quality Awareness) by Pweshlee: 12:39pm On Aug 08, 2022
Available
Re: Design Your Events Flyer With Canva Pro (for Quality Awareness) by Pweshlee: 11:41am On Aug 16, 2022
CanvaPro is available
Re: Design Your Events Flyer With Canva Pro (for Quality Awareness) by Pweshlee: 9:16am On Aug 20, 2022
Ready to get your canva pro?
Re: Design Your Events Flyer With Canva Pro (for Quality Awareness) by Pweshlee: 8:33am On Aug 22, 2022
Get your canva pro from me today guys
Re: Design Your Events Flyer With Canva Pro (for Quality Awareness) by Pweshlee: 11:36am On Aug 25, 2022
Good morning
Re: Design Your Events Flyer With Canva Pro (for Quality Awareness) by Pweshlee: 12:49pm On Sep 12, 2022
Canva pro available currently
Re: Design Your Events Flyer With Canva Pro (for Quality Awareness) by Pweshlee: 7:43am On Sep 15, 2022
Available

(1) (Reply)

3tier White Wedding And 2 Tier Trad Cake With 100 Precuts For 70k / Event Decorator & Caterers In Awka,onitsha Anambra State / Ideas For My 21st Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.