Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

20 Clean Sheets: Ederson And Becker Share The Castrol Golden Glove Awards - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 20 Clean Sheets: Ederson And Becker Share The Castrol Golden Glove Awards (23319 Views)

David De Gea Wins The Premier League Golden Glove Award For 2022-23 / 23 Goals: Son Heung-min & Salah Share The Castrol Golden Boot For 2021/22 Season / Neymar, Gabriel Jesus, Ederson Play Table Football In Brazil Locker Room(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Clean Sheets: Ederson And Becker Share The Castrol Golden Glove Awards by hopexter(m): 9:06pm On May 22, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Can they save the future of Nigeria?

Does his golden gloves award in anyway relate to Nigeria? I don’t understand how you online miscreants think angry

1 Like

Re: 20 Clean Sheets: Ederson And Becker Share The Castrol Golden Glove Awards by Broveens42(m): 9:09pm On May 22, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
Manu own don spoil

Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: 20 Clean Sheets: Ederson And Becker Share The Castrol Golden Glove Awards by Stargangz: 9:09pm On May 22, 2022
SARSCoV2:
I knew Alisson Becker was going to be a great goal keeper right from our days in Lagos State Model College Kankon.

He was one exception student and sports man.

kai! Say no to osogbo weed

1 Like

Re: 20 Clean Sheets: Ederson And Becker Share The Castrol Golden Glove Awards by Kharol1234: 9:10pm On May 22, 2022
Broveens42:
grin
Man United worst
Re: 20 Clean Sheets: Ederson And Becker Share The Castrol Golden Glove Awards by lexy2014: 9:11pm On May 22, 2022
hatakekakashi:
They suppose dey use highest number of saves for golden glove sha. Imagine privileged ederson.

Thank u bro. This clean sheet is very discriminatory. Number of saves gives keepers from smaller teams a chance to be recognized

1 Like

Re: 20 Clean Sheets: Ederson And Becker Share The Castrol Golden Glove Awards by Angelfrost(m): 9:14pm On May 22, 2022
Not surprising... With the quality of defence they have in front of them, they should be ahead of the goalkeeping pack!

If United had done better than Slab head and that lanky clown from Selhurst Park in the transfer market, De Gea would have won it hands down!

1 Like

Re: 20 Clean Sheets: Ederson And Becker Share The Castrol Golden Glove Awards by nanavic: 9:16pm On May 22, 2022
Re: 20 Clean Sheets: Ederson And Becker Share The Castrol Golden Glove Awards by Starz825(m): 9:16pm On May 22, 2022
Lanre4uonly:
Congratulations to the Brazilian duo.
I'm proud of you, A.Becker.
YNWA
You won't be proud of him anymore Come Saturday UCL final against my club...
I feel pity for Liverpool fans...
Becker will quack when he meets the lion of bernabeu ( benzema) in Paris cheesy

He go do mistake tire

1 Like

Re: 20 Clean Sheets: Ederson And Becker Share The Castrol Golden Glove Awards by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 22, 2022
lytech1:
Thought Mendy will win the award, but bobo came back from afcon and turn fowl wey dey lay egg up and down
that guy na pure shit
Re: 20 Clean Sheets: Ederson And Becker Share The Castrol Golden Glove Awards by Stevyne: 9:20pm On May 22, 2022
paulolee:
one Brazil get dis two better keeper, kum Mk me remember same case during the time of dida n julio cesar in brazil..
one in inter n the other in Milan BT both were great Brazilian keepers...indomie kids no fit relate
chai, I remember Julio Cesar quite well. Even dida na one crazy keeper
Re: 20 Clean Sheets: Ederson And Becker Share The Castrol Golden Glove Awards by Blake755: 9:20pm On May 22, 2022
Omo nah defenders dey save this two abeg cheesy wink
Re: 20 Clean Sheets: Ederson And Becker Share The Castrol Golden Glove Awards by Seredebe: 9:33pm On May 22, 2022
Fragility6:

Salah wey give people better headstart for goals chart too go afcon come back,no know where goal dey again

Las las, he carry golden boot with Son
Re: 20 Clean Sheets: Ederson And Becker Share The Castrol Golden Glove Awards by diplomat058(m): 9:33pm On May 22, 2022
hatakekakashi:
They suppose dey use highest number of saves for golden glove sha. Imagine privileged ederson.

So a goalie can save 50, concede 150 and still get the golden gloff?

Calling Elderson privileged depicts your suggestion as a joke

1 Like

Re: 20 Clean Sheets: Ederson And Becker Share The Castrol Golden Glove Awards by hatakekakashi: 9:38pm On May 22, 2022
diplomat058:

So a goalie can save 50, concede 150 and still get the golden gloff?

Calling Elderson privileged depicts your suggestion as a joke
Watch the guy well. The guy concedes easily and can't be relied on, he only starts for city cos he's good with his feet.
Re: 20 Clean Sheets: Ederson And Becker Share The Castrol Golden Glove Awards by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:41pm On May 22, 2022
Starz825:

You won't be proud of him anymore Come Saturday UCL final against my club...
I feel pity for Liverpool fans...
Becker will quack when he meets the lion of bernabeu ( benzema) in Paris cheesy

He go do mistake tire
Ok. I like your challenge.
Time will tell.
YNWA

1 Like

Re: 20 Clean Sheets: Ederson And Becker Share The Castrol Golden Glove Awards by ume1000: 9:46pm On May 22, 2022
haykinzz:
The player with fewest number of games should take the award
more or less number of games
Re: 20 Clean Sheets: Ederson And Becker Share The Castrol Golden Glove Awards by Oceanjagaban: 9:47pm On May 22, 2022
These ones fit catch your future
Re: 20 Clean Sheets: Ederson And Becker Share The Castrol Golden Glove Awards by NaijaCars4sale: 9:54pm On May 22, 2022
They both deserve it.

Top quality goal keepers
Re: 20 Clean Sheets: Ederson And Becker Share The Castrol Golden Glove Awards by Jmichael1(m): 9:58pm On May 22, 2022
YNWA....
Re: 20 Clean Sheets: Ederson And Becker Share The Castrol Golden Glove Awards by Lamasta(m): 10:09pm On May 22, 2022
hatakekakashi:
Privileged and winning it thrice in a row
Re: 20 Clean Sheets: Ederson And Becker Share The Castrol Golden Glove Awards by techWriter3: 10:11pm On May 22, 2022
They guessing jus misuse highest proportion of rescues for golden glove sha
Re: 20 Clean Sheets: Ederson And Becker Share The Castrol Golden Glove Awards by Lamasta(m): 10:14pm On May 22, 2022
hatakekakashi:

Watch the guy well. The guy concedes easily and can't be relied on, he only starts for city cos he's good with his feet.

Concedes easily and kept clean sheets in 20 matches out of 38 games abi
Re: 20 Clean Sheets: Ederson And Becker Share The Castrol Golden Glove Awards by Mrexcell(m): 10:17pm On May 22, 2022
Brazil is really blessed with a lot of talented footballers I won't be surprised if they win this coming world cup in Qatar it seems they always win it in every 2 -3 world cup intervals.
Re: 20 Clean Sheets: Ederson And Becker Share The Castrol Golden Glove Awards by Demzyl(m): 10:56pm On May 22, 2022
Up Gunners
Re: 20 Clean Sheets: Ederson And Becker Share The Castrol Golden Glove Awards by BigBellyBurst(m): 11:15pm On May 22, 2022
SARSCoV2:
I knew Alisson Becker was going to be a great goal keeper right from our days in Lagos State Model College Kankon.

He was one exception student and sports man.

Re: 20 Clean Sheets: Ederson And Becker Share The Castrol Golden Glove Awards by betshopagent(m): 11:36pm On May 22, 2022
lytech1:
Thought Mendy will win the award, but bobo came back from afcon and turn fowl wey dey lay egg up and down
he still finished 3rd n that's not bad. If your defense is bad you can only try.see de gea.its still a mystery how man utd scored 57goals and conceded 57goals; that's 0goals difference.
Re: 20 Clean Sheets: Ederson And Becker Share The Castrol Golden Glove Awards by Kirkman: 11:40pm On May 22, 2022
lytech1:
grin bro why did you make me laugh so hard this night?
Re: 20 Clean Sheets: Ederson And Becker Share The Castrol Golden Glove Awards by betshopagent(m): 11:43pm On May 22, 2022
Angelfrost:
Not surprising... With the quality of defence they have in front of them, they should be ahead of the goalkeeping pack!

If United had done better than Slab head and that lanky clown from Selhurst Park in the transfer market, De Gea would have won it hands down!

una too like vawulence talk. De gea wey no win golden glove when Ferguson dey na now wey clueless coaches dey na him go win am.
Re: 20 Clean Sheets: Ederson And Becker Share The Castrol Golden Glove Awards by Buje1987(m): 11:57pm On May 22, 2022
emeernest:
City just take YNWA fans catch cruise today. They just raised their hopes skyhigh & allowed it to crash-land yakataa! grin

Brother please I need you to send me money for paracetamol because I don laugh ��� my assnal out today with ur comments.
Re: 20 Clean Sheets: Ederson And Becker Share The Castrol Golden Glove Awards by Sleekfingers: 12:50am On May 23, 2022
WibusJaga:
One country with 2 great keepers. Abeg make dem borrow Super Eagles one na. cheesy

Dem go chop goals tire o.....cuz , super chickens are totally useless.......zero football pattern, just running around on the pitch like headless chickens. Thunder fire all super eagles player, excluding victor osimen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asuquo Ekpe Is Dead (He Scored Nigeria's First Nations Cup Goal) / Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? / Ogenyi Onazi Playing Piano After Splashing Money At His Family Thanksgiving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.