Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

AMAZON KDP INCOME ENGINE — New Amazon KDP Method Secrets Revealed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / AMAZON KDP INCOME ENGINE — New Amazon KDP Method Secrets Revealed (700 Views)

Monthly Amazon KDP Income Report For My 7-year Old Son / Amazon Kdp Method Working For Earning / The Hidden Secret Of Amazon KDP Income Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AMAZON KDP INCOME ENGINE — New Amazon KDP Method Secrets Revealed by mindcosmos: 7:59pm On May 22, 2022
**Welcome, Everyone.**

My name is Gideon Osas.
I'm a final year PTI Welding Engineering student

I'm about to reveal to you an international business I'm currently doing that makes it possible to earn $1000 or more online and receive your funds in Nigerian banks by converting the dollars to our local currency at a high rate. (e de sweet me I swear�)

So sit back and enjoy.

Let's go there!

I hate time wastage so I'll just hit the most important points right away.

This training covers 3 Major Areas that determine your Success;

Part 1. What this business is all about

Part 2. How to make money consistently.

Part 3. How to start

Ready... Set... Enter...

**WHAT IS THIS BUSINESS?**
The business wey dey sweet me for a body like this is � Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing or Amazon KDP for short and I will be revealing shortly all you will need to start and become successful in this business.

I want to start to fire� down so I'll advise you to pursue every distraction from where you are now including your village people.

Last, Life no suppose hard. Just follow who know the road well, you go dey alright.

First things first.

I'm not a guru or anything like that in internet business but you see this Amazon KDP business, I have access to the Koko and I will show you what's most important so you don't chase shadows.

Oya, Into the Badlands, I mean, sorry, Amazon KDP land�

**WHAT IS AMAZON KDP BUSINESS?**
Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP for short) is a platform where anyone can become an author by simply publishing and selling their books with Amazon company.

If you don't know the company Amazon, please just type it on Google, and at the same time, I welcome you back from the Moon because bros, that should be the only explanation for not knowing Amazon.

Anyway, Amazon is the biggest online retail e-commerce company on earth.
This means that people go there to buy stuff and Amazon sells everything you can imagine except for illegal goods of course.

So Amazon has a book publishing business called Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing, aka Amazon KDP for short where anyone can publish their book for free.

Simply put, AMAZON KDP is a self-publishing platform owned by World’s richest man Jeff Bezos. It is part of his E-commerce Company, Amazon
Do you get it now?

It is called Self-publishing because – unlike normal publishing – it is done by you, the Author, FOR FREE.

No! you don’t pay Amazon to publish your book either as eBook or paperback, even hardcover. All you do Is Upload your book and set the price, and Amazon displays your book to its Millions of audience. Over 500 Million of them.

On Amazon kdp, you can publish books in varying formats like hardcopy, paperback, and ebook format.

These books you can publish on Amazon can also be "No Content" "Low Content" and "High Content" Books and you do all that for Free on the KDP platform.

A smart fellow already knows that this is a book publishing business but you worry that you're not a writer and you don't even know English that well.

See when we are both in the same boat, Me and you but already have books published and more on the way, all done without writing anything.

So no excuses, whatsoever, this is for everyone as long as you learn and apply what I will show you.

**But why would Amazon do it for free? How does it work? How does Amazon earn from it?**
Someone may be asking.

The simple answer is because they take their production cost and a commission off your single book sales you make.

**How Amazon KDP works:**
- Your customers purchase your book at your set price
- Amazon gets the order,
- They collect the money
-They produce the book using your designs
- They ship the finished product to the customer on your behalf
- They then collect their commission and then send you your royalty payment for that book sale.

Simple abi?

So in reality, you're helping them make money while they also help you make money, typical case of "you scratch my back, I scratch your back"

You gerit?

**WHO IS THIS AMAZON KDP BUSINESS FOR?**

Most people who ask this question always listen to the voice of their village people that this is not for them as if people who succeed have two heads.

Amazon kdp is for Self-publishers. And this does not mean Authors or writers alone. Even non-writers make a good sum of money monthly.

I even love Amazon KDP as a non-writer than a writer. I am a welder, wetin concern me concern writing when electrode dey to burn?

So the kind of book I create is "Low Content Books" which is what non-writers do.

Why?

Well, the whole interior (you will understand how important this is short) is already available so all I need to do is use my mapping strategy to create high converting covers using a drag and drop system, upload it to AMazon, and boom! My book is ready.

Like I can start and publish a book within 24 hours.

Here is a secret no one will tell you about Amazon for fast results.
Umm, On second thought, make I chill with level first�

� Make una leave me oh, I love soft life abeg. I say life no suppose hard.

Somebody jam me that song... In this life, I can't kill myself too.

For this training and because soft people like me don't want stress, I will focus on creating "Low Content Books."

**WHY LOW-CONTENT BOOKS?**
✅They are quick to produce

✅No need to write anything

✅You don't sell, Amazon does the selling and shipping

✅Print on demand - when somebody orders the book, Amazon prints and sells, pays you your money, and takes their commission.

✅You decide how much you want to sell your book

✅You can use your laptop or your smartphone

✅No start-up capital

✅It is free. It costs you nothing to put your book on Amazon.

✅Your book goes live worldwide within 24 hours

✅You become a digital publishing consultant

✅You can earn monthly passive income in dollars for life.

✅No tech skill, no email marketing, no list building

Now, After you've finished publishing any kind of book you prefer and it's approved by Amazon and it's gone live on their platform, you can then rinse and repeat and watch sales roll in—that's if you know what you are doing and how to do it well to avoid stories that touch.

If you follow me, you will land safely. Life no suppose hard. Follow those who know the road

**WHAT DO YOU NEED TO START?**
These are the things you need to Succeed with the Amazon KDP business:

♦A Smartphone with Internet Connection

♦A Fully Verified Amazon KDP

♦A Verified Authentic United States Bank Account

♦Expert Knowledge, Trade Secrets, and Dedication.

**ONE MAJOR SECRET OF THIS BUSINESS?**
Let me reveal something hooge to you.

Most people in this business hide this secret I'm about to share with you now but I don't care.

Here it is; pay attention "THIS BUSINESS IS A GAME OF NUMBERS AND CORRECT KNOWLEDGE.

It is what determines whether you will succeed or not book and there are simple strategies to achieve this two.

**HOW DO YOU MAKE MONEY**
By now, I believe you already know the answer but for clarity's sake, see this small calculation below;

As your book sells, Amazon takes 30% of every copy of eBook sold, and 40% of paperback sold as their commission minus the printing cost.

So, let’s say your book sells for 7.99 dollars.

If you make 1 sale and Amazon takes 40% and also a percentage of the production cost and you are left with 2.49 dollars. Now, imagine that you sell 100 copies of that 1 book in a month…

How Much Will it Be?

2.49 x 100 = $249 from 1 book!
1 book ooh!!! No, be juju be that?
Bros, na the grace of God.

Convert $249 to naira at the rate of 600naira/dollar;

That is 149,400 Naira.

IT IS POSSIBLE, even, though this result is for the lazy people from what I discovered.

Wheeeeuuuu!!!

Okay!!! If have made it this far then congratulations to you because you deserve some accolades. � �

**SO WHAT'S NEXT**

It's for you to start.

**How do you start your own Amazon KDP Business So you can also win�**

Simple!

There are only ways;

1. THE SLOW WAY - Very Hard but Free
2. THE FAST WAY - Relatively easier but Paid.

So let me break down these two ways of starting.

**Method 1: THE SLOW AND PAINFUL WAY (Free)**
This is the self-thought path. It's a hard way.

If you choose this way, it means you will use my training here to go find out all you need to do to succeed on KDP by yourself online.

Hey, don't choose this method until you read my simple guide below on what is involved;

1. You will have to spend time on Google searching for the right information.

2. You will also need to browse video-sharing platforms for relevant information.

3. You must create an easy-to-understand curriculum to follow through so you can track your progress.

4. You will need to spend nothing less than 3 to 6 months gathering all the right information and arranging them in the right order before beginning the learning process.

5. You must have high discipline and patience to continue for a long time just searching and documenting the information you are yet to understand.

6. You may eventually need to pay someone to guide you in an area you couldn't find the right information through your burdensome search on Google.

The problem with this method of starting your Amazon KDP business is that you may give up before you even start due to the time wastage, stress, and confusion you will encounter.

Now let's look at the second way.

**Method 2: THE FAST WAY (PAID) WORTH 250,000 NAIRA**
This way is using the efforts of others to build your Amazon KDP business.

♦ You don't need to do any research, it's been done already.

♦ You don't need to create any curriculum, it's been done already.

♦ You don't need to wait for 3 to 6 months, you can start right now.

♦ You don't need to test anything or do trial and error, just plug and play.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the **FAST WAY** to start the Amazon KDP business;

**AMAZON KDP INCOME ENGINE**:
[$1000 MONTHLY] THE NEW METHOD THAT REVEALS HOW TO QUICKLY ACHIEVE AMAZON KDP BUSINESS SUCCESS IN NIGERIA.

The **Amazon KDP Income Engine** course was the fast lane I took.

The Amazon KDP Income Engine Course is the fastest way to start your Amazon KDP business right now because everything you will need is laid out in simple written and Free video formats.

At this junction, I feel I owe you to give you this advice I received from a wise man. He said;

"In your lifetime, whenever you're embarking on any new endeavor, be it business, academic, personal growth, etc. From now onward, always ask this question;

**"What is the Fast Lane?"**

And if there is, take it."

You don't score extra points by arriving late or never arriving at all.

So I'm giving you this advice too regardless of the outcome today;

**"Always take the fast lane."**

Your time is more precious than anything else, including money.

If you chose the FAST WAY and get the **AMAZON KDP INCOME ENGINE** Course — THESE ARE WHAT YOU WILL LEARN INSIDE THE COURSE TO MAKE MAXIMUM DOLLARS;

**1. HOW TO CREATE A US BANK ACCOUNT AND LINK TO THE NIGERIAN BANKING SYSTEM**

This is how you collect your soft-earned money into your Nigerian bank account at the best rate possible.

**2. HOW TO CREATE AN AMAZON KDP ACCOUNT THE BULLETPROOF WAY**

Discover the secrets of not getting banned or losing your account with your hard-earned money trapped inside.

**3. HOW TO CREATE KDP PRODUCTS IN DEMAND AND SELL THEM.**

You will how to create books and sell them without writing a word.

Also, you will discover how to design book covers for each kind.

**4. HOW TO WITHDRAW YOUR HARD-EARNED DOLLARS AND CONVERT THEM TO NAIRA AT A HIGH RATE FOR MORE PROFITS**

This is the part that makes the whole effort worthwhile

**5. EXTRA BONUS**

Understanding pricing

Keywords Mastery

How to Craft book titles, subtitles, and descriptions that sell.

How to Stay Safe on Amazon without getting banned

**PLEASE NOTE**
With this course, you can do Amazon KDP anywhere using just your phone and keep raking in dollars.

Why you may prefer a phone;

- Most phones last longer than a laptop
- Phones are portable which means your business goes everywhere with you even in the toilet, yep.
- Phones take less data which reduces your expense significantly.

Well, you're in for a good time because the **Amazon KDP Income Engine** Course is highly adjusted to fit your phone and laptop as well as cost-efficient.

**FAQs:**
I figured from experience some of the questions you may want to ask and I provided the answers for you already;
See the questions below:

**1. Do I need to refer to earn?**
NO.
You don't need referrals to earn. You don't need to bring two people that'll bring two people.

**2. Will you mentor me if I get started?**
There is a premium paid-only telegram Community for students of this course. There, you can ask questions.

**3. Do I have to post my books on social media?**
No need to market your books on social media to attract buyers. Who will buy them there? Your family or church members?

Amazon has over 500 million audiences who visit them monthly to buy stuff.

**4. Do I Need A Valid ID for This Business**
You don't. You will discover how to bypass this in the course. But come on, as an adult who is serious about business online or offline, you should consider getting a valid ID if you don't have one already.

**5. Do I have to run ads?**
NO.
No need to run ads. But you can scale up by running Amazon ads. But for starters, you can do without that. The money you get from Amazon KDP can be reinvested into that.

**6. How do I earn?**
This is relative. But in simple terms, you earn by doing all you will discover in the course.

**7. How do I get paid?**
Your money will be sent to your US account straight.

You will discover the best ways to withdraw your dollars to the Nigerian Naira at a high rate and make more profit.

**8. I don't have a laptop, can I do it with my phone?**
As long as the phone is good and has an internet connection, sure.
We even recommend it for the reasons we gave earlier.

By now this is the question on your mind.

**HERE ARE SOME WONDERS OF AMAZON KDP BUSINESS AND WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU TAKE THIS COURSE**

**HOW CAN YOU ACCESS THE AMAZON KDP INCOME ENGINE AND START THE FAST WAY?**

The Course is valued at over 250,000 Naira.

The course is curated by Dreamhub Academy. They refused to charge 250,000 Naira for it. They also did not charge 100,000 Naira which will make sense.

But the Dreamhub Academy Team decided to allow people to enroll in the course at a flat fee of 40,000 Naira Standard price.

Now, this is a crazy offer.

Officially, right now for a limited time.
You can get **AMAZON KDP INCOME ENGINE FOR 40,000 NAIRA**

But I even have more Good News.

I will help 10 people get this course for just N5K.

**With this coupon code, you will get this full course right now at 19,999 Naira instead of 40,000 Naira or 250,000 Naira.**

**To pay N5K instead of 40,000 Naira for this Amazon KDP Course**

Send a message to me on WhatsApp now

Send >>> Ready to 0-8-0-5-8-6-1-0-6-8-7

Please no begging in the DM.

Congratulations �. Your publishing Journey has just kicked off on the fast lane.

Guys, I can't guarantee this coupon code will be available till tomorrow.

Either other people rush it or it's deactivated by Dreamhub Academy once its lifespan expires.

If not for the people who make things hard for other people and block the way against others, I believe you would have gone further by now.

This business allows you to be a man or woman enough again. And those waiting to laugh at you will wait for 600 years.

They will be left guessing how you're making your money because you will have started showing symptoms of the soft life. �
You gerit?

I followed who knows the road and in a very short time, I'm already seeing results.

**If you will like to be guided, take the guesswork out of the way and just strike directly and start getting results**

DM me Now if you have N5k

Send a message to me on WhatsApp now

Send >>> Ready to 0-8-0-5-8-6-1-0-6-8-7

7 slots LEFT

Re: AMAZON KDP INCOME ENGINE — New Amazon KDP Method Secrets Revealed by mindcosmos: 8:10pm On May 22, 2022
No begging please.
Let's be guided.

You have N5K instead of 40,000 Naira

Send >>> Ready To 0-8-0-5-8-6-1-0-6-8-7 via WhatsApp for automatic response and get the access link to the Training and full course.
Re: AMAZON KDP INCOME ENGINE — New Amazon KDP Method Secrets Revealed by mindcosmos: 8:15pm On May 22, 2022
The N5K discount to access the full course is remaining 6 slots and closes once I hit the 10th number.

Over to you oooh.

How this year go be?

(1) (Reply)

Learn Full Poultry Practical Training Knowledge Guide Without Paid Kobo ! / Why Palm Oil Is The Best Business You Should Be Invested With / Breaking: CBN Revokes Licenses Of Microfinance Banks In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.