Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

2023 Presidency: Emirs Of Zamfara, Katsina Endorse Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Emirs Of Zamfara, Katsina Endorse Osinbajo (276 Views)

Tinubu Hosts Emirs Of Borgu, Kontagora In Aso Villa (Photos) / Thousands Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina, Endorse Atiku / Professors Endorse Osinbajo For 2023 Presidential Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Presidency: Emirs Of Zamfara, Katsina Endorse Osinbajo by Jollylolly(f): 9:08pm On May 22, 2022
The Emir of Zamfara-Anka, Attahiru Ahmad and the Emir of Katsina, Abdulmuminu Usman, have endorsed the Vice President Yemi Osinbajo as their preferred candidate for the 2023 presidency.

This was disclosed a statement titled ‘In Zamfara, Katsina, Emirs tell Osinbajo ‘we are behind you,’ which was signed on Sunday by Osinbajo’s Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Laolu Akande.

The Zamfara monarch who is the Chairman, Zamfara State Council of Chiefs said, “We adore you for your loyalty to your boss, President Muhammadu Buhari. We also appreciate you for being tenacious, God-fearing, a bridge-builder, and for your intellectual prowess.

These have earned you admiration and support of many Nigerians who support your aspiration to contest for the leadership of our dear country.

“Your Excellency, we wish you well, we pray to Almighty Allah to help you attain your desire to be President of Nigeria. We wish you success.”

While, the Emir of Katsina said to the VP, “Take it from me, we are behind you; we support you. Someone with experience is a better person than someone who is very new to the administration; so, you are on board already.

We will continue to pray for you. By the Grace of God, you are going to make it; we shall pray for you with all our hearts.”

https://independent.ng/2023-presidency-emirs-of-zamfara-katsina-endorse-osinbajo/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Emirs Of Zamfara, Katsina Endorse Osinbajo by Jollylolly(f): 9:09pm On May 22, 2022
28 states today. Star boi is solo doing his thing.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Emirs Of Zamfara, Katsina Endorse Osinbajo by Whazar(m): 9:10pm On May 22, 2022
Chai bad news for poo man
Re: 2023 Presidency: Emirs Of Zamfara, Katsina Endorse Osinbajo by UTILITYMAY(m): 9:10pm On May 22, 2022
Awesome!
I repeat and repeat again; Osinbajo is the man to clinch the ticket. Sefini!

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Emirs Of Zamfara, Katsina Endorse Osinbajo by IgOga(m): 9:16pm On May 22, 2022
Se na Emir go vote ni abi emir na delegates.....why are we deceiving ourselves in this country sef. Emir has zero political clout

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Emirs Of Zamfara, Katsina Endorse Osinbajo by TheRareGem1(f): 9:16pm On May 22, 2022
PYO 2023
Re: 2023 Presidency: Emirs Of Zamfara, Katsina Endorse Osinbajo by ShobayoEmma(m): 9:35pm On May 22, 2022
The next president of Nigeria is Osinbajo.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Emirs Of Zamfara, Katsina Endorse Osinbajo by MikoB: 10:49pm On May 22, 2022
When he finally wins the ticket, I hope the guys that argued with me here will be humble enough to give respect.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Emirs Of Zamfara, Katsina Endorse Osinbajo by Nobody: 12:09am On May 23, 2022
Whazar:
Chai bad news for poo man

The Katsina Emir is just deceiving him. He's a close friend of Tinubu since his days as Governor and Masari is obviously Standing on Jagaban's Mandate. If U didn't know this, U have not been paying attention.

(1) (Reply)

Court Stops PDP Primary Election In Rivers State / I Am BAT, If You Dare Me I Will Perch On Another Tree. / This Is Why Peter Obi Resignation From Pdp Saved Him From Embarrassment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.