Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,409 members, 7,861,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:55 AM

I Run For My Life In College Part B - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Run For My Life In College Part B (222 Views)

A True Life Story Of Me, How I Run For My Life From My Angry Schoolmate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Run For My Life In College Part B by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 22, 2022
If u are following me the b part of d story. I have to address my fellow student abt the VN that was send to d group been d general course rep that they shuld manage to speak english language dat is all what i said that i land myself into big trouble meanwhile am yet to resume bk to school then but the school have resumed, they start to protest that i should retract what i said i even wrote an apology letters but nt accepted,i have to informed the dean of student affairs alot of message on my dm full with threaten stuff, some of the student even concluded to deal with me outside the school becos our security was tight, alot of calls frm my love ones said that some student have planned 4 me, infact some of the student hide number to call my mom that she shuld warn me stuff like that sha, so i have to drop out frm the college and face my goals to study law, nw law studend thank GOD 4 SAVING ME. Cause i dnt even count it nt until i heard abt debby death. Rip samuel deborah.

(1) (Reply)

#headlines On The Trumpet Newspaper Monday Edition / Nokia CEO Says Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips / Canceled Flight And Refund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.