Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

I Stumbled Upon This Free Creative And Freelance Writing Course - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / I Stumbled Upon This Free Creative And Freelance Writing Course (311 Views)

Successful Fiction Writing Course / Online Professional Writing Course / "We're Hiring!" - Lemuel Irabor's Freelance Writing Agency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Stumbled Upon This Free Creative And Freelance Writing Course by lizzz05(f): 12:50am On May 23, 2022
Freelance Writing 101: Become a pro in two weeks

Are you ready to unlock your full freelance writing potential?
Are you looking for a skill to help you achieve your financial goals?
Do you love writing and would like to make a living out of your skills?
We've got great news for you!
Gen Z Wordsmiths is organizing a premium freelance writing course to help freelance writers become the best in their fields.
Thanks to the evolving internet technology, breaking into the freelance writing industry is now easy. There are so many companies and individuals searching for creative writers to help meet their writing needs.
However, there are millions of writers like you out there hoping to provide their services. The high supply of freelance writers makes the freelance writing world a competitive one.
To stay ahead of the competition, you must learn all it takes to write A-level contents, pitch your services to prospective clients and build a strong freelance writing career. That’s where we come in!

You’ll learn how to
Write engaging articles
Improve your copywriting skills
Write the kinds of articles clients are looking for
Master article writing in different niches
Write long articles within the shortest time frame
Earn hundreds of dollars monthly through freelance writing
Leverage freelance job sites and high ranking websites to get clients
Write the perfect pitch to score high-paying clients
Create a professional portfolio, resume and a personal website
Find high-paying clients across the world
What you’ll get
Free eBooks on creative writing and copywriting
Great writing tools and applications to facilitate writing
Certificate of attendance after completing the course
Automatic employment for the top five students
Re: I Stumbled Upon This Free Creative And Freelance Writing Course by lizzz05(f): 12:53am On May 23, 2022
Whatsapp
0 9 0 7 4 0 0 9 1 9 9 for more info
Re: I Stumbled Upon This Free Creative And Freelance Writing Course by lizzz05(f): 11:43am On May 23, 2022
Simply send a message on WhatsApp to be added
Re: I Stumbled Upon This Free Creative And Freelance Writing Course by lizzz05(f): 4:20pm On May 23, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Writer Needed Urgently / Medical Copywriter Needed / Do You Need A Top Notch Youtube Script Writer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.