Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,698 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:01 AM

Looking For An Architect - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Looking For An Architect (400 Views)

You need an Architect?? (Contact us now) / Talk To An Architect (oak Group) / Do You Need an Architect for your building designs, Renovations, Interiors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For An Architect by RayRay2022: 2:32am On May 23, 2022
Architect who can draw a building plan of some like this? That’s affordable please, it should be a 15 rooms hotel with one additional room a bit bigger for the Oga, with kitchen, store, small accounting room, Laundry room. Land size 100/100. Allow ample space for sit out and open bar, the hotel would have two gate. One facing the hotel and another to access the hall and sitout

Re: Looking For An Architect by STONEUS: 2:42am On May 23, 2022
Re: Looking For An Architect by raymondFirstborn(m): 3:28am On May 23, 2022
RayRay2022:
Architect who can draw a building plan of some like this? That’s affordable please, it should be a 15 rooms hotel with one additional room a bit bigger for the Oga, with kitchen, store, small accounting room, Laundry room. Land size 100/100. Allow ample space for sit out and open bar, the hotel would have two gate. One facing the hotel and another to access the hall and sitout

Contact me on 09056082348(call & Whatsapp)
Re: Looking For An Architect by dangoteinlaw: 4:19am On May 23, 2022
RayRay2022:
wait sir did you get this picture from ikotun coz this one is just like my favorite spot there. I like how it has an open space Below then another open space segregated in a brilliant translucent partition. I like hanging out there coz of the space, nothing anoys me than waiters carrying their trays around me when I'm seated.

will do the design for you sir, neat and functional, approval standard sir. Whatsapp me via my signature pls
Re: Looking For An Architect by RayRay2022: 10:43am On May 23, 2022
dangoteinlaw:
wait sir did you get this picture from ikotun coz this one is just like my favorite spot there. I like how it has an open space Below then another open space segregated in a brilliant translucent partition. I like hanging out there coz of the space, nothing anoys me than waiters carrying their trays around me when I'm seated.

will do the design for you sir, neat and functional, approval standard sir. Whatsapp me via my signature pls

Egbon na hospital b that nor b Lagos lol
Re: Looking For An Architect by dangoteinlaw: 11:14am On May 23, 2022
RayRay2022:

Egbon na hospital b that nor b Lagos lol
alot of hotels gt that kind Design pattern baba, since nah hospital it's an added advantage, you can make your son a medical graduate and simply allow am use the place. 2 stones.
Re: Looking For An Architect by RayRay2022: 8:33am On May 24, 2022
dangoteinlaw:

Anyone here ever had a deal with this fellow? Want to pay for his services
Re: Looking For An Architect by sommerfeltservi: 8:37am On May 24, 2022
I can give you a perfect drawing I can even give for a token provided I help you in building it or supervison contact me
on whatsapp 08099212590 or send an email sommerfeltglobal@gmail.com
RayRay2022:
Re: Looking For An Architect by dangoteinlaw: 10:24am On May 24, 2022
RayRay2022:

Anyone here ever had a deal with this fellow? Want to pay for his services
you still want assurances? Why will I scam you on something I Know how to do perfectly well, we are way more than that. For 50k? God forbid.

And btw thanks for the design u sent me lol, even if u don't give me the job I will make far more with that haha.
Re: Looking For An Architect by Freeman147(m): 11:05am On May 24, 2022
With over 6 years as Design and Build consultants,you can contact me for your architectural construction drawings, design and approvals. 0703-119-6852

Anywhere in Nigeria
Re: Looking For An Architect by RayRay2022: 7:57pm On May 24, 2022
dangoteinlaw:
you still want assurances? Why will I scam you on something I Know how to do perfectly well, we are way more than that. For 50k? God forbid.

And btw thanks for the design u sent me lol, even if u don't give me the job I will make far more with that haha.

Really don’t matter. I asked for a face to face deal, you went on a rambling about how it’s your job and all that, next thing you are sending me picture of chat and transfer?? Dude wtf?? The fact you happy bout some plan I sent u says a lot, you can’t make that plan yourself and still profit off it?? I thought that was what you do for a living?? Boy bye
Re: Looking For An Architect by dangoteinlaw: 8:02pm On May 24, 2022
RayRay2022:

Really don’t matter. I asked for a face to face deal, you went on a rambling about how it’s your job and all that, next thing you are sending me picture of chat and transfer?? Dude wtf?? The fact you happy bout some plan I sent u says a lot, you can’t make that plan yourself and still profit off it?? I thought that was what you do for a living?? Boy bye
look at this tribalistic fool, I knew the deal won't be successful because ibos are the most selfish beings. You want everyone to buy from you but you don't patronize others, asking me to do a job with my money, it shall not be well with your LovePeddler mother who birth a wasted fool like you. Do a storey building for 50k, I'm sure you will find a fool that will do it because hunger is everywhere. Come to my dm let me screenshot my account balance for you, idiot!

That plan takes time to create and getting the full Design from you was worth more than that 50k u wanted to pay for hotel design, you are worse than a swine, dirty pig like u.
Re: Looking For An Architect by ishadfurnitures: 2:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
I did t hear from you again and you are not replying your messages
RayRay2022:
Re: Looking For An Architect by RayRay2022: 4:04pm On Jul 01, 2022
ishadfurnitures:
I did t hear from you again and you are not replying your messages

Hi actually I have been really sick. My wife already had someone do the drawing. Sorry if I didn’t respond to your message

(1) (Reply)

Used Fridge For Urgent Sale (giveaway Price) / . / Four Star Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.