Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,384 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

The Hypocrisy Of The Highest Order From Media And South East. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hypocrisy Of The Highest Order From Media And South East. (1819 Views)

How Remi Tinubu Saved Me From Media Blackmail - Adeleke / 'Order From Above’: Police, Soldiers, FRSC Stop Niger State Pro-Tinubu Rally / Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hypocrisy Of The Highest Order From Media And South East. by johntredon: 5:57am On May 23, 2022
The hypocrisy of the highest order from Media and South East.

One of the most tolerant people in this country is Muslims and the Northern state. Northern Muslims have been killed in the southern state in the Christian population, nobody condemn the whole Christianity and the whole tribe in this country from Northern Muslims

Nobody from the Media or Northern state called out the whole Christianity or the whole tribes for the murder of the Northern Muslim in the Christian state or Southern State as follows;

1. The Christians from the eastern state murder the northern Muslims in Anambra.

2. Igbo Christians murder Northern Muslims in Anambra state.

but let the table turn around and some extremists or thugs from Northern states or southern states murder Christians, you will see the hypocrite of the people from the media and from southern states that will blame the whole Muslims and Northern state for the atrocity of some thugs.

When the IPOB started their madness in the southeast all the Igbo tribes supported them.

When the IPOB created the ESN security, all the Igbo tribes supported them

When the IPOB launched attacked and Killed our security personnel, all the Igbo tribes supported them.

And now, when the IPOB launch attacked on Igbo, their people, they are now condemned the IPOB.

As from now the headline, Media, Northern should address them as following;

1. Igbo Christian Today Executed a Hijab wearing Woman and her 4 children in the middle of the road at Isulo Orumba Local Government Anambra
https://www.nairaland.com/7140009/breaking-unknown-gunmen-killed-hijab

2. Igbo Murdered Northern Christian in Anambra State.
https://www.nairaland.com/7140164/unfortunate-gruesome-murder-northerner-anambra

3. Black Sunday in Anambra as Igbo Christian Murdered Northern Muslims
https://www.nairaland.com/7140260/black-sunday-anambra-gunmen-kill

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Highest Order From Media And South East. by Kdon2: 6:00am On May 23, 2022
johntredon:
The hypocrisy of the highest order from Media and South East.

One of the most tolerant people in this country is Muslims and the Northern state. Northern Muslims have been killed in the southern state in the Christian population, nobody condemn the whole Christianity and the whole tribe in this country from Northern Muslims

Nobody from the Media or Northern state called out the whole Christianity or the whole tribes for the murder of the Northern Muslim in the Christian state or Southern State as follows;

1. The Christians from the eastern state murder the northern Muslims in Anambra.

2. Igbo Christians murder Northern Muslims in Anambra state.

but let the table turn around and some extremists or thugs from Northern states or southern states murder Christians, you will see the hypocrite of the people from the media and from southern states that will blame the whole Muslims and Northern state for the atrocity of some thugs.

When the IPOB started their madness in the southeast all the Igbo tribes supported them.

When the IPOB created the ESN security, all the Igbo tribes supported them

When the IPOB launched attacked and Killed our security personnel, all the Igbo tribes supported them.

And now, when the IPOB launch attacked on Igbo, their people, they are now condemned the IPOB.

As from now the headline, Media, Northern should address them as following;

1. Igbo Christian Today Executed a Hijab wearing Woman and her 4 children in the middle of the road at Isulo Orumba Local Government Anambra
https://www.nairaland.com/7140009/breaking-unknown-gunmen-killed-hijab

2. Igbo Murdered Northern Christian in Anambra State.
https://www.nairaland.com/7140164/unfortunate-gruesome-murder-northerner-anambra

3. Black Sunday in Anambra as Igbo Christian Murdered Northern Muslims
https://www.nairaland.com/7140260/black-sunday-anambra-gunmen-kill

This one is high early in the morning on Monday! Chai! Fulani and drug Sha! grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Highest Order From Media And South East. by Christistruth00: 6:03am On May 23, 2022
You are wrong

Kanu must be jailed for a very long time

IPOB are Evil

What was the offence of the mother and her 4 Children exactly or what was the Offence Of Audu the Suya Seller who had been selling Suya in that location for 21 years and was fluent in Igbo and what exactly was the offence of Yerima ?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Highest Order From Media And South East. by johntredon: 6:05am On May 23, 2022
Igbo Christian murdered and canibanism of our security personnel in igbo state. The cannibanism was preach by igbo Christian in the Bible.

Leviticus 26:29
You will eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters.

Deuteronomy 28:53
Because of the suffering that your enemy will inflict on you during the siege, you will eat the fruit of the womb, the flesh of the sons and daughters the LORD your God has given you.

Deuteronomy 28:56-57
The most gentle and sensitive woman among you?so sensitive and gentle that she would not venture to touch the ground with the sole of her foot?will begrudge the husband she loves and her own son or daughter the afterbirth from her womb and the children she bears. For she intends to eat them secretly during the siege and in the distress that your enemy will inflict on you in your cities.

2 Kings 6:29
So we cooked my son and ate him. The next day I said to her, 'Give up your son so we may eat him,' but she had hidden him."

Jeremiah 19:9
I will make them eat the flesh of their sons and daughters, and they will eat one another's flesh during the stress of the siege imposed on them by the enemies who seek their lives.'

Lamentations 2:20
"Look, O LORD, and consider: Whom have you ever treated like this? Should women eat their offspring, the children they have cared for? Should priest and prophet be killed in the sanctuary of the Lord?

Lamentations 4:10
With their own hands compassionate women have cooked their children, who became their food when my people were destroyed.

Ezekiel 5:10
Therefore in your midst fathers will eat their children, and children will eat their fathers. I will inflict punishment on you and will scatter all your survivors to the winds.

and of course, we know that up to this day Christians themselves still practice symbolic cannibalism by eating Jesus' body (communion) and drinking his blood!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Highest Order From Media And South East. by Born2Breed(f): 6:05am On May 23, 2022
grin

This post is rubbish. Filled with lies.

Before these UGM debacle, every killing of Northerners we're reprisals and since it started,one thing I've learnt is northerners are careful and think carefully before killing southners publicly.

And i know they won't dare it again, cos northern have been killing southerners for ages without reprisals. But the table has turned, the sagamu and orile reprisal won't be forgotten so quick by northerners.

No one has monopoly to violence and I condemn the UGM killings but the north started it.

So shut the fvck up and join Mohammed in hell.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Highest Order From Media And South East. by johntredon: 6:06am On May 23, 2022
Christistruth00:
You are wrong

Kanu must be jailed for a very long time
90% of Igbo people supported Kanu

6 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Highest Order From Media And South East. by johntredon: 6:10am On May 23, 2022
Igbo Christian can kill anybody in their region because their Bible supported it because 99.9% of igbo are Christian.

Numbers 31:17-18
Now kill all the boys (in Midian). And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

Judges 21:10-12
10So the assembly sent twelve thousand fighting men with instructions to go to Jabesh Gilead and put to the sword those living there, including the women and children. 11“This is what you are to do,” they said. “Kill every male and every woman who is not a virgin.” 12They found among the people living in Jabesh Gilead four hundred young women who had never slept with a man, and they took them to the camp at Shiloh in Canaan.

1 Samuel 6:19
And he smote the men of Bethshemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the LORD, even he smote of the people fifty thousand and threescore and ten men: [/b]and the people lamented, because the LORD had smitten many of the people with a great slaughter.

[b]Luke 19:27
"But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me."

Luke 12:49
"I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!

Matthew 10:34
" Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

2 Peter 2:12
"These false teachers are like unthinking animals, creatures of instinct, born to be caught and destroyed. They scoff at things they do not understand, and like animals, they will be destroyed."

John 2:15
[Jesus] made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple area, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables.

Psalms 137:8-9
O Babylon, you will be destroyed. Happy is the one who pays you back for what you have done to us.Happy is the one who takes your babies and smashes them against the rocks!

Psalms 139:19-22:
"Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: Depart from me therefore, ye bloodthirsty men. For they speak against thee wickedly, And thine enemies take (thy name) in vain. Do not I hate them, O Jehovah, that hate thee? And am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee? I hate them with perfect hatred: They are become mine enemies."

Matthew 10:34
" Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Luke 22:36,38
[Jesus] said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one, " The disciples said, "See, Lord, here are two swords." "That is enough," he replied.

Matthew 10:35
35 For I have come to turn “‘a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Highest Order From Media And South East. by Odin13: 6:10am On May 23, 2022
IPOB murder them

IPOB is a satanic organization... they’re not Christians but Judaism .. they believe them be Jews .. Na Kanu people

Igbos are biafrans .. and want a country of their own

IPOB is not igbo
Igbos are members of IPOB

Today IPOB want to put the blame on Andy Ubah

Andy now enforcing sit at home?

This people don’t even know Andy...

4 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Highest Order From Media And South East. by Oxb90: 6:23am On May 23, 2022
Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Highest Order From Media And South East. by Christistruth00: 6:25am On May 23, 2022
johntredon:

90% of Igbo people supported Kanu

Jesus Christ completely forbids Killing

In the Old Testament in some cases especially during War God asked the Israelites to Wipe out their opponents Completely because if left alive they would pollute the Israelites with their idolatry and make them turn away from Worshipping God Almighty

But as regards to your Neighbour in the Ten Commandments God Specifically instructed Isreal “Thou shall not Kill”

Matt 26 : 51-52

51With that, one of Jesus’ companions reached for his sword, drew it out and struck the servant of the high priest, cutting off his ear.

52“Put your sword back in its place,” Jesus said to him, “for all who draw the sword will die by the sword. 53Do you think I cannot call on my Father, and he will at once put at my disposal more than twelve legions of angels? 54But how then would the Scriptures be fulfilled that say it must happen in this way?”

Holy Communion was instructed by Jesus Christ himself in Matt 26 :26-30

Matthew 26:26-30
New International Version
26 While they were eating, Jesus took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and gave it to his disciples, saying, “Take and eat; this is my body.”

27 Then he took a cup, and when he had given thanks, he gave it to them, saying, “Drink from it, all of you. 28 This is my blood of the[a] covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins. 29 I tell you, I will not drink from this fruit of the vine from now on until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father’s kingdom.”

30 When they had sung a hymn, they went out to the Mount of Olives.

The IPOB Igbos doing the Killings are Traditional Cultists and their Shrines have being busted on many occasions with their Charms being put on public display

Aren’t Boko Haram and the Bandits Muslims ? they are the Champions of unprovoked Murders
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Highest Order From Media And South East. by Kingsley10000: 6:26am On May 23, 2022
When Igbos broke criminals out of jail to arm them, you all cheered. When Nnamdi Kanu gave the order that they should attack Police stations, kill policemen and the millitary, you all cheered. When Igbos were suggesting killing and beheading "Saboteurs" that don't support Biafra, you all cheered. Now everything is happening just as ordered, you guys now hide behind these useless propaganda that sounds like what illiterates would come up with.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Highest Order From Media And South East. by Kingsley10000: 6:27am On May 23, 2022
Odin13:
IPOB murder them

IPOB is a satanic organization... they’re not Christians but Judaism .. they believe them be Jews .. Na Kanu people

IPOB is not igbo

Why is it that i am not hearing the condemnation of ipob attacks in radio and Tv stations in the south east?

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Highest Order From Media And South East. by Born2Breed(f): 6:30am On May 23, 2022
The way you keep referring to Christians are killers, shows how ignorant you are.

The day Christians will take up arms for the sake of Nigeria will be the end of Nigeria.

Christians had always been on tvhe receiving end and don't provoke them, if not you will run past the Niger Republic.

These killers are mostly idolatry and Judaism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Highest Order From Media And South East. by Difrent: 6:31am On May 23, 2022
Born2Breed:
grin

Before these UGM debacle, every killing of Northerners we're reprisals and since it started,one thing I've learnt is northerners are careful and think carefully before killing southners publicly.

And i know they won't dare it again, cos northern have been killing southerners for ages without reprisals. But the table has turned, the sagamu and orile reprisal won't be forgotten so quick by northerners.

No one has monopoly to violence and I condemn the UGM killings but the north started it.

Why dont you also shut the fk up and join Jesus in hellfire his God created for you and him

Nobody has monopoly of foul language on any prophet
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Highest Order From Media And South East. by johntredon: 6:34am On May 23, 2022
Born2Breed:
grin

See hypocrisy when they have started killing your people, you are now condemning them. Continue we are counting scores
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Highest Order From Media And South East. by johntredon: 6:36am On May 23, 2022
Born2Breed:
The way you keep referring to Christians are killers, shows how ignorant you are.

The day Christians will take up arms for the sake of Nigeria will be the end of Nigeria.

Christians had always been on tvhe receiving end and don't provoke them, if not you will run past the Niger Republic.

These killers are mostly idolatry and Judaism.

Shut up the Bible said they should eat human being and igbo Christian are eating our security personnel

So we cooked my son and ate him. The next day I said to her, 'Give up your son so we may eat him,' but she had hidden him."

to cut the story short,the bible god made people practice cannibalism,right?

I will make them eat the flesh of their sons and daughters, and they will eat one another's flesh during the stress of the siege imposed on them by the enemies who seek their lives.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Highest Order From Media And South East. by Born2Breed(f): 6:45am On May 23, 2022
Difrent:

Why dont you also shut the fk up and join Jesus in hellfire his God created for you and him

Nobody has monopoly of foul language on any prophet

He died, he rose and ascended to God almighty and even your Quran testified to that in....

"Q3:55—God said, ‘Jesus, I will take you back and raise you to Me: I will purify you of the disbelievers(muslims). To the Day of Resurrection, I will make those who follow you(christains) superior to those who disbelieved(muslims). Then you will all return to Me and I will judge between you regarding your differences."

We all know where Jesus is right now but Muhammed who was poisoned by Aisha, died an agonizing death after being sick , pooing and eating his poo,vomiting eating his vomit, peeing and drinking his pee. He was locked up and no one had access to him , the poisoned made him run insane until aisha and father finally suffocated him to death and joined satan in hell.

Ignorant bvffoon

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Highest Order From Media And South East. by Born2Breed(f): 6:49am On May 23, 2022
johntredon:

See hypocrisy when they have started killing your people, you are now condemning them. Continue we are counting scores

Or your people?

UGM ends in the east and dare not encroach main Mid West region.

If they decided to.kill themselves over there who cares, but if they kill you killers and rapist,don't wail. You sowed violence and they are giving it back to you.

Deal with it!

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Highest Order From Media And South East. by Born2Breed(f): 6:49am On May 23, 2022
johntredon:

Shut up the Bible said they should eat human being and igbo Christian are eating our security personnel

to cut the story short,the bible god made people practice cannibalism,right?

I will make them eat the flesh of their sons and daughters, and they will eat one another's flesh during the stress of the siege imposed on them by the enemies who seek their lives.

prophet Mohammad said, “Breaking the bones of a dead body is like breaking the bones of a live body. Al-Shafie said, “One may eat the flesh of a human body. It is not allowed to kill a Muslim nor a free non-Muslim under Muslim rule (because he is useful for the society), nor a prisoner because he belongs to other Muslims. But you may kill an enemy fighter or an adulterer and eat his body”.

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Highest Order From Media And South East. by johntredon: 6:55am On May 23, 2022
Born2Breed:

Or your people?

UGM ends in the east and dare not encroach main Mid West region.

If they decided to.kill themselves over there who cares, but if they kill you killers and rapist,don't wail. You sowed violence and they are giving it back to you.

Deal with it!
Maybe you forgot that your Bible preaches ra@pist, murder etc

More Murder Ra.pe and Pillage (Deuteronomy 20:10-14)
As you approach a town to attack it, first offer its people terms for peace. If they accept your terms and open the gates to you, then all the people inside will serve you in forced labor. But if they refuse to make peace and prepare to fight, you must attack the town. When the LORD your God hands it over to you, kill every man in the town. But you may keep for yourselves all the women, children, livestock, and other plunder. You may enjoy the spoils of your enemies that the LORD your God has given you.

What kind of God approves of murder, violation, and slavery?

4) Laws of Ra.pe (Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NLT)
If a man is caught in the act of Desecrating a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

What kind of lunatic would make a violation victim marry her attacker? Answer: God in the bible.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Highest Order From Media And South East. by johntredon: 6:59am On May 23, 2022
Born2Breed:

He died, he rose and ascended to God almighty and even your Quran testified to that in....

"Q3:55—God said, ‘Jesus, I will take you back and raise you to Me: I will purify you of the disbelievers(muslims). To the Day of Resurrection, I will make those who follow you(christains) superior to those who disbelieved(muslims). Then you will all return to Me and I will judge between you regarding your differences."

We all know where Jesus is right now but Muhammed who was poisoned by Aisha, died an agonizing death after being sick , pooing and eating his poo,vomiting eating his vomit, peeing and drinking his pee. He was locked up and no one had access to him , the poisoned made him run made until aisha and father finally suffocated him to death and joined satan in hell.

Ignorant bvffoon

See this one. Maybe you forgot that Jesus was sent to isreal only, I don't know why Nigerian Christians caary Jesus on their head when God did not send him to Nigeria. Go and read your Bible

Matthew 7:23
Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'

Jesus Only For Jews:
Matthew 15:22-24
"And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil. But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us. But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel".

Matthew 10:5-6
"These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel".
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Highest Order From Media And South East. by johntredon: 7:04am On May 23, 2022
Born2Breed:

prophet Mohammad said, “Breaking the bones of a dead body is like breaking the bones of a live body. Al-Shafie said, “One may eat the flesh of a human body. It is not allowed to kill a Muslim nor a free non-Muslim under Muslim rule (because he is useful for the society), nor a prisoner because he belongs to other Muslims. But you may kill an enemy fighter or an adulterer and eat his body”.

It is clear that your God doesn't give a damn about the ra.pe victim. He is only concerned about the violation of another mans "property".
Death to the Ra.pe Victim (Deuteronomy 22:23-24 NAB)
If within the city a man comes upon a maiden who is betrothed, and has relations with her, you shall bring them both out of the gate of the city and there stone them to death: the girl because she did not cry out for help though she was in the city, and the man because he violated his neighbors wife.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Highest Order From Media And South East. by Born2Breed(f): 7:16am On May 23, 2022
johntredon:

Maybe you forgot that your Bible preaches ra@pist, murder etc

More Murder Ra.pe and Pillage (Deuteronomy 20:10-14)
As you approach a town to attack it, first offer its people terms for peace. If they accept your terms and open the gates to you, then all the people inside will serve you in forced labor. But if they refuse to make peace and prepare to fight, you must attack the town. When the LORD your God hands it over to you, kill every man in the town. But you may keep for yourselves all the women, children, livestock, and other plunder. You may enjoy the spoils of your enemies that the LORD your God has given you.

What kind of God approves of murder, violation, and slavery?

4) Laws of Ra.pe (Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NLT)
If a man is caught in the act of Desecrating a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

What kind of lunatic would make a violation victim marry her attacker? Answer: God in the bible.

Imam Maalik (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

The man who rapes a woman, whether she is a virgin or not, if she is a free woman he must pay a “dowry” like that of her peers, and if she is a slave he must pay whatever has been detracted from her value. The punishment is to be carried out on the rapist."
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Highest Order From Media And South East. by Waterysperm: 7:18am On May 23, 2022
And the name of the Op is John. All these Futa Jalon terrorists on Nairaland should be bold and start using their real names. But to be candid, without Igbos there will be nothing like Nairaland. Na we dey reign. I know that before today ends, another 99 topics will be created about us.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Highest Order From Media And South East. by johntredon: 7:23am On May 23, 2022
Waterysperm:
And the name of the Op is John. All these Futa Jalon terrorists on Nairaland should be bold and start using their real names. But to be candid, without Igbos there will be nothing like Nairaland. Na we dey reign. I know that before today ends, another 99 topics will be created about us.
See Igbo IPOB terrorist. Don't worry, we will continue to count scores on how you kill your people.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Highest Order From Media And South East. by johntredon: 7:30am On May 23, 2022
Born2Breed:

Imam Maalik (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

The man who rapes a woman, whether she is a virgin or not, if she is a free woman he must pay a “dowry” like that of her peers, and if she is a slave he must pay whatever has been detracted from her value. The punishment is to be carried out on the rapist."

All igbo Christian who disvirgin before marriage should stone to death according to your Bible. I'm sure you are one of them.

For a woman who is not a virgin on her wedding night
If any man take a wife, and go in unto her, and hate her , and say, I took this woman, and when I came to her, I found her not a maid: Then shall the father of the damsel, and her mother, take and bring forth the tokens of the damsel's virginity unto the elders of the city in the gate: And the damsel's father shall say , these are the tokens of my daughter's virginity. And they shall spread the cloth before the elders of the city. , But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel: Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die. Deuteronomy 22:13-21
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Highest Order From Media And South East. by Tochi3(m): 7:36am On May 23, 2022
So that is the game Plan.

After killimg deborah, the terrorists army and dss who have been killing innocent people in the East perpetrated this crime, killing an hijab wearing woman and her kids in order to bring more hate to the easterners just the way they have been killing innnocent people in the East and tagging them Ipob.

The propaganda from you terrorists is not working. You are failing woefully in making Igbos hate themselves.

Your time is running up.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Highest Order From Media And South East. by everythinggirly(f): 7:43am On May 23, 2022
Hmmm.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Highest Order From Media And South East. by vedaxcool(m): 7:45am On May 23, 2022
Please stop shaking the table Seun is sleeping on, them tell you say hypocrisy coated in anti-muslim bigotry na play?

Someone should wake Seun to come and see so he can quote more Muslim scholars on why killing Muslims is acceptable!
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Highest Order From Media And South East. by johntredon: 7:45am On May 23, 2022
Tochi3:
So that is the game Plan.

After killimg deborah, the terrorists army and dss who have been killing innocent people in the East perpetrated this crime, killing an hijab wearing woman and her kids in order to bring more hate to the easterners just the way they have been killing innnocent people in the East and tagging them Ipob.

The propaganda from you terrorists is not working. You are failing woefully in making Igbos hate themselves.

Your time is running up.
Look at this one, I don't blame you, I blame the igbo tribe that are f**lish according to your elders.
I don't need to argue with those tribes that are believing that The president was a clone,
The tribe that Buhari was a Jibril from niger republic
The tribe that their religion preaches cannibalism, killing, and raping.
Any tribe that believes Buhari was a clone will believe that DSS or Fulani are killing or cannibalism their people

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Highest Order From Media And South East. by Legendforte: 7:55am On May 23, 2022
Odin13:
IPOB murder them

IPOB is not igbo

Diaris somtin fishy about ya post
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Highest Order From Media And South East. by Kingsley10000: 7:59am On May 23, 2022
No media houses in the east has condemned ipob carnage. so sad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Achievements As Lagos State Governor / Either Atiku Or Tinubu Will Be President - Reno Omokri / Video: I have Made an Error Yemi Osibanjo says After He failed to Greet Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.