Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry (435 Views)

Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola / Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb / Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Em222: 6:01am On May 23, 2022
I am a graduate but lost my job so am struggling to come back to my real self so I need a working class or real time bussiness woman who will help me to come back let's build a home together I am a litle bit fair tall handsome youngman in my early 30s so am looking for a serious woman within the age range of 27 to 42 to marry lets start making kids no much time so if u r interested u can call me or chat me let's discuss I am serious about this 08164084891
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 6:10am On May 23, 2022
u will see better women in churches than on social media. nah scammers full social media
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by 1stGenAmerican(f): 6:26am On May 23, 2022
It might help your search if you tell the mature single ladies in your country what you will bring to the table.
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by duduade: 7:15am On May 23, 2022
You are trying to build yourself

You say no much Time

You want to bring in kids into this world at your stage of poverty

Just say you are looking for a successful lady/woman who you want to scam

Rubbish

5 Likes

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:12pm On May 23, 2022
duduade:

Just say you are looking for a successful lady/woman who you want to scam
Rubbish

(1) (Reply)

/ Household Items For SALE..sold / Used Lg Led Tv For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.