Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Npower Batch C Stream 2: How To Check Npower Shortlisted Names - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C Stream 2: How To Check Npower Shortlisted Names (21001 Views)

Npower: Shortlisted Candidates Please Share Your State / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / Npower List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2017-2018 | Npower Shortlisted Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2: How To Check Npower Shortlisted Names by Ibrahim3307(m): 1:09am On Jun 21, 2022
ezenwaez:
Being an Npower applicant is not really a good sign though.
You were Shortlisted but not yet selected for the Npower physical verification exercise. Hope you did your biometrics successfully.
mine is showing shortlisted
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2: How To Check Npower Shortlisted Names by Talk2david1(m): 3:39am On Jun 21, 2022
ezenwaez:

Do not do anything just wait for your physical verification venue to be displayed that's all.
Please after going for physical verification, how long does it take before it reflects on your portal that you have successfully done physical verification?
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2: How To Check Npower Shortlisted Names by ezenwaez(m): 5:46am On Jun 21, 2022
Talk2david1:

Please after going for physical verification, how long does it take before it reflects on your portal that you have successfully done physical verification?
Refresh your browser
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2: How To Check Npower Shortlisted Names by Horlamidei(m): 10:39am On Jun 21, 2022
ezenwaez:

You will be trained for three months and you will be given training allowances circa ₦42,000 either at the beginning or at the end of the three months camp training, after the three months camp training you will be given tool kits such as laptops and other tools that are suited for your six months apprenticeship, the non graduate category is also a very nice category, during your apprenticeship you will be paid a monthly stipend of ₦10,000 and you have better opportunities.

What are the benefits of Ncreative? Will laptops be given also??
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2: How To Check Npower Shortlisted Names by ezenwaez(m): 10:44am On Jun 21, 2022
Horlamidei:

What are the benefits of Ncreative? Will laptops be given also??
You will be given all you need after your training.
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2: How To Check Npower Shortlisted Names by Talk2david1(m): 12:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
ezenwaez:

Refresh your browser
I have it's still showing pending.
Should I go back to the office?
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2: How To Check Npower Shortlisted Names by Manaty2nice(m): 1:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
I just did my Fingerprint Capturing just yesterday oh..and my Dashboard is still showing Shortlisted and Applicant.. . �.

And The Physical Verification Exercises is ending this week Friday.... Won't it affect me?...
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2: How To Check Npower Shortlisted Names by ezenwaez(m): 2:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
Manaty2nice:
I just did my Fingerprint Capturing just yesterday oh..and my Dashboard is still showing Shortlisted and Applicant.. . �.

And The Physical Verification Exercises is ending this week Friday.... Won't it affect me?...
Why doing it late.
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2: How To Check Npower Shortlisted Names by Manaty2nice(m): 4:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
ezenwaez:

Why doing it late.

Will it or is not late bah??
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2: How To Check Npower Shortlisted Names by ezenwaez(m): 5:00pm On Jun 21, 2022
Manaty2nice:

Will it or is not late bah??
It is late
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2: How To Check Npower Shortlisted Names by Ewatommy06: 6:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
ezenwaez:

Go and do biometrics.
Pls where will I do that? Cafe or local govt of residence.... I'm sorry to ask
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2: How To Check Npower Shortlisted Names by ezenwaez(m): 7:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
Ewatommy06:

Pls where will I do that? Cafe or local govt of residence.... I'm sorry to ask
Rush to cybercafe
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2: How To Check Npower Shortlisted Names by digital2018: 6:44am On Jun 22, 2022
ezenwaez: I have few questions for you pls.

1. An OND holder was shortlisted for N-Agro. On the contrary someone is saying that he will be demoted to non graduate category since OND holder is not yet a graduate.
Pls what's your advise.

2. My Place of Physical Verification is very far from my local government of residence. Can I do the physical verification in my local government of residence instead of going to where I was asked to go in my portal. Thanks
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2: How To Check Npower Shortlisted Names by digital2018: 6:45am On Jun 22, 2022
ezenwaez:

Rush to cybercafe

Sir, I have few questions for you pls.

1. An OND holder was shortlisted for N-Agro. On the contrary someone is saying that he will be demoted to non graduate category since OND holder is not yet a graduate.
Pls what's your advise.

2. My Place of Physical Verification is very far from my local government of residence. Can I do the physical verification in my local government of residence instead of going to where I was asked to go in my portal. Thanks
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2: How To Check Npower Shortlisted Names by ezenwaez(m): 8:02am On Jun 22, 2022
digital2018:

Sir, I have few questions for you pls.

Pls what's your advise.

Ond is a graduate with ordinary national diploma and N-Agro is a graduate program, you can only carry out your physical verification at the physical verification venue specified by Npower because that is where your information is.
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2: How To Check Npower Shortlisted Names by invisibleperson: 8:48am On Jun 22, 2022
ezenwaez:

Ond is a graduate with ordinary national diploma and N-Agro is a graduate program, you can only carry out your physical verification at the physical verification venue specified by Npower because that is where your information is.

Morning Greetings Sir

I need your direction on this.

During the registration for Npower program, I was living in a state in the East, Enugu to be precise. But earlier this year, I relocated to Lagos.

My physical verification is at Enugu which I won't be able to travel to at the moment for that physical verification.

Will it be possible for me to redeploy to Lagos before I can do my physical verification?
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2: How To Check Npower Shortlisted Names by ezenwaez(m): 3:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
invisibleperson:

Morning Greetings Sir

I need your direction on this.

During the registration for Npower program, I was living in a state in the East, Enugu to be precise. But earlier this year, I relocated to Lagos.

My physical verification is at Enugu which I won't be able to travel to at the moment for that physical verification.

Will it be possible for me to redeploy to Lagos before I can do my physical verification?
No sir
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2: How To Check Npower Shortlisted Names by basting(m): 6:17am On Jun 27, 2022
Pls kindly response to my question:

My dashboard is showing Pre-selected under Verification but I have venue for PV.

Also, have not been able to verify my account on my dashboard because of bvn issue.

Pls friend, is it possible to do physical verification without account been verified and showing Pre-selected?
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2: How To Check Npower Shortlisted Names by ezenwaez(m): 10:07am On Jun 27, 2022
basting:
Pls kindly response to my question:

My dashboard is showing Pre-selected under Verification but I have venue for PV.

Also, have not been able to verify my account on my dashboard because of bvn issue.

Pls friend, is it possible to do physical verification without account been verified and showing Pre-selected?

Please if you are under the graduate category simply go for your physical verification if it displays on your portal, for BVN issues send your Npower ID and complain to Twitter @npower_ng or go to your deployment page and overview page try editing your account details. First attempt to edit it on your overview page then go to Deployment page and complete the validation process then revert back to your overview page to see if the changes have been updated.
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2: How To Check Npower Shortlisted Names by NickyNickel(m): 10:00am On Jul 19, 2022
Boss @Ezenwaez I just checked my profile. It shows shortlisted here and applicant on screening. And the test in not responding from phone. What should I do??
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2: How To Check Npower Shortlisted Names by spido(m): 11:26am On Jul 19, 2022
ezenwaez:

Rush to cybercafe
pls my overview is showing shortlisted but on my verification is showing not yet been shortlisted for verification and no place for biometric enrollment on my dashboard pls what will I do. Thanks

Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2: How To Check Npower Shortlisted Names by ezenwaez(m): 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2022
spido:
pls my overview is showing shortlisted but on my verification is showing not yet been shortlisted for verification and no place for biometric enrollment on my dashboard pls what will I do. Thanks
You were not selected.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2017: FCSC Denies Online Job Advertisement / How To Write A Job Application Using The E-mail Format / Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.