Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Kidney Stone Treatment - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kidney Stone Treatment (282 Views)

Consult The Urologist For Prostate Cancer Treatment And Kidney Stone Treatment / Renavive® Natural Kidney Stone Cleanser / Nigerian Kidney Patient, Tochi Mbonu Stranded In India For Two Years. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kidney Stone Treatment by montumonami(m): 7:21am On May 23, 2022
Please l want to know the cost of kidney stone treatment at UNIBEN teaching hospital. Anyone with such information or anyone who can help me enquire on this will be greatly appreciated. It's for my mum and quite urgent.

We live far away in another state and do not have anyone in Benin who can help us ask.
Re: Kidney Stone Treatment by dora7891(f): 5:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
montumonami:
Please l want to know the cost of kidney stone treatment at UNIBEN teaching hospital. Anyone with such information or anyone who can help me enquire on this will be greatly appreciated. It's for my mum and quite urgent.

We live far away in another state and do not have anyone in Benin who can help us ask.

If you are in Lagos or Abuja or not, you could go for a minimally invasive method to remove the kidney stone, no cutting of your skin, barely any blood loss, do the surgery today and go home the next. You don’t need to travel abroad. Everything you need is now in Nigeria. Hope you get well soon dear. Let me know if you need more info.

I’m a nurse I know what you are going through, you can also email me at wajedora@gmail.com for any information
Re: Kidney Stone Treatment by jeffersonsam: 5:42pm On Jun 16, 2022
Natural method is a best option to beat kidney stone problem, taking proper natural remedies in the starting stage will surely gives good results. Drinking plenty of water will helps to push the stones present in the kidney and eliminate through urine.

(1) (Reply)

Dr. SKS Marya Top Joint Replacement Surgeon Medanta Hospital Gurgaon / Thumbs Up Vendajules By Tony Ademiluyi / 5 Vegetables That Can Be Harmful To Your Health When Consumed In Excess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.