Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,677 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

If You Place Your Hand On The Plough And Look Back - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Place Your Hand On The Plough And Look Back (124 Views)

What Value Do You Place On Your Soul? / Pastor Dies After Placing Hand On Coronavirus Patients / Pastor Told My Aunty Husband To Place His Hand On My Head And Say This.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Place Your Hand On The Plough And Look Back by ochibuogwu5: 7:50am On May 23, 2022
Luke 9:62 And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.
Re: If You Place Your Hand On The Plough And Look Back by ochibuogwu5: 8:09am On May 23, 2022
John 13:34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. 13:35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
Re: If You Place Your Hand On The Plough And Look Back by ochibuogwu5: 8:23am On May 23, 2022
"Dear children, we must show love through actions that are sincere, not through empty words." (1 John 3:18 GW)
Re: If You Place Your Hand On The Plough And Look Back by ochibuogwu5: 8:58am On May 23, 2022
"Jesus said, I saw satan fall like a lightning from heaven..." (Luke 10:18)

And satan will continue to fail in all his intimidating schemes/conspiracies over our lives, Nigeria especially Anambra state in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: If You Place Your Hand On The Plough And Look Back by ochibuogwu5: 7:42am On May 24, 2022
Holy Spirit, quicken/prompt/lead us to commune/dialogue/fellowship/call upon the name of the living God(the GOD-HEAD) in spirit and in truth today (24-05-2022) and every fresh second we exist on this earthly realm in Jesus name. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

For Those Who Don't Support GOD's Work Due To Poverty / The Calling Of God , The Purpose And The Vision. / The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 125.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.