Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Your Spirit Aura And How It Affects Your Daily Life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Spirit Aura And How It Affects Your Daily Life (719 Views)

Explore “zaaza Turf PMU Jour”: Your Daily Dose Of Horse Racing Prediction Magic / Port Drayage Industry And How It Affects Sourcing & Logistics / Coronavirus: Is The World Economy Going Into Recession? How It Affects You & I. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Spirit Aura And How It Affects Your Daily Life by HelpYourself(m): 9:45am On May 23, 2022
What is your spirit aura

Your spirit aura or energy or light or sound it the shine your spirit has based on your actions in this current earth life and previous ones.

The better the life you live ,your actions, your speech and your inner thoughts that no one sees the brighter your spirit aura or shine.

As I have said in several past write ups over the years a brighter spirit aura is a natural defense to witch craft and dark forces (if only that were enough) but at least it firms a natural defense just like your physical bodies immune system prevents certain low level not so serious infections so does your spirit aura , sound or light which ever word you use to refer.

This is what in the old days those JuJu men used to catch a guilty person In the elementary spells for theft etc. A guilty perosn has an immediate distinct deep violet shimmer hovering temporarily around the astral bodies

Now ones actions have a deep effect on your spirit light , The spiritual can neve be fooled, it is automatic and precise. Forget whatever you r pastor tells you that your sins are forgiven or your prayer has washed you clean, forget whatever your Alfa or imam tells you that your absolution makes you contrite, your actions ,words ,thoughts and motivation are indelibly marked in shards of colours on your spirit . These are like a guiding system hence the spiritual laws of karma know whom to target with what automatically.

This is why some people experience extremely negative things serially. A promotion may have been designed for you at work but as it approaches you the shared of your spirit aura can change it and suddenly you would be skipped for promotion. Or maybe you have been jobless for years and suddenly an aut calls you up using her connection, a job is guaranteed and suddenly a week to that event your aunt passes away or suddenly the company experienced financial issues and hence had to put all recruitment on hold, yes your spirit aura changed it. So this is why you shouldn't suddenly start abusing your aunt or anyone who promised you favour most times your spirit aura can make someone who genuinely wanted to help you suddenly dislike seeing you or heairmg anything about you.

I have seen a situation where a man just couldn't keep a relationship or close ties with anyone .. After a while everything and everyone just seems to want to be far away from him. His aura just seemed to repulse and push positive things coming his way away. Eventually it was understood that this young man had a deep hatred for his parents, I mean deep seated hatred and he couldn't understand why things weren't going well for him smiley, you see the irony?

Your actions shade and brighten or dull your aura as deemed fit based on your actions.

I have seen someone who based on his previous life, he saved lots of people, fed and catered for them during a war , I mean people in their hundreds , he palced himself in danger because he had a deep belief in doing good , he lost his life .

He reincarnated to learn a balance in caring for others while safe guarding all entrusted to him even his physical body. This man was born here in Nigeria with extremely bright an aura you can't imagine. Everything he sets out on just works, anything he touches just works, his peers are envious of him and went to different spiritualists trying to copy or discover his secret and each time they were told that man's hands are clean and they would refuse and leave in anger calling the spiritualist biased and wicked. smiley

Your spirit aura affects every aspect of your life, from marriage success, relationship, work, trade, lottery, safety , security everything.

The one question I have been asked multiple numerous times is , can one clean ones aura if tinted by past actions? Yes it can. That is one of the very foundations of reincarnation as set by the wise creator our God.

Your aura can be cleaned through life style changes in action thoughts and deep motivation. Spells can only render a temporary boost but it is not natural. Where no change in life style accompanying this all will revert to the status quo.

This is why there is not such thing as a general approach or view of anything. As our spirits differ so does our aura and experience. Yes some auras can compluentn each other.

For example if you see a young man whose aura is mostly a mixture of positive and negative his aura due to his wrong feeds and thoughts isn't bright enough to effect strong good deeds for him , he suddenly meets a young lady who falls in love with him, and he in sincerity loves her in return is faithful and mareis her. This is a good deed because he made her feel happy and loved her thoughts are filled with positive things about him this brightens his aura furthers them suddenly everything his aura positive which his aura wasn't strong enough to effect previously starts falling into place. This is why you hear people saying after ingot married good luck came my way. They you hear them give their children native names that interpret to good luck or good fortune etc.
Even susceptibility to spells , spiritual attacks ,demons , possession are all controlled by oyur spirit aura.

I have heard people say they rant and pray away these things it think some churches call it kabash.. if I am right ? Well I will address this in another thread. smiley

So when you are seeking out help with things regarding your aura remember that such must always be accompanied by life style change or it won't work.

Let all always strive to do good and try to push ourselves to make those hard changes

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Your Spirit Aura And How It Affects Your Daily Life by HelpYourself(m): 4:57pm On May 24, 2022
I responded to your mail
Re: Your Spirit Aura And How It Affects Your Daily Life by romeo1000(m): 3:41am On Jun 21, 2022
Good morning Sir. I've been reading your Post a while back Aliester Crowley... Can I have your number or a link to your channel. I need to reach out n I have a strong conviction you really know your way around.
Re: Your Spirit Aura And How It Affects Your Daily Life by IAmHim1: 5:48pm On Dec 23, 2023
so deep hatred for ones parent can cause closed doors or is it deep hatred in general. how can a child learn to love their parent if the parent have wronged the child?

2) theres a reward for safeguarding all.entrusted to us. then theres also a punishment for not safeguarding what was entrusted to us.
in terms of flesh, our dress on earth, what happens to those that do enhancement surgeries (breast and boobs) and tatoos

what advice would you give to those planning to have a tatoo or body enhancement surgery?
what if the tatoo is a small dot or a flower tatoo, would there be karmaic consequences too

3) could you please go deeper into how our spiritual aura affects ones marriage success, lottery and safety particularly?

for lottery, does it mean making others lucky so luck would shine on us

for marriage success, staying loyal in whatever relationships we find ourself makes our aura find loyal partners for us?

does security mean if you killed by bullet/machete, one has to be on the lookout??

4) how do we control our thoughts. i find it hard to control mine sometimes unno. how do i guide mine?

(1) (Reply)

How Safe Is Lagos To Abuja By Road This Period Using Them GIG And The Likes? / How Do I Find Anything I Am Looking For On The Internet / Fresh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.