Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Condemn The Murder In Your Region The Way You Did In Sokoto - Shehu Sani - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Condemn The Murder In Your Region The Way You Did In Sokoto - Shehu Sani (33044 Views)

"Condemn The Mass Murder Genocide In Gaza" – Fani-Kayode Begs President Tinubu / Why Was The Igbo Dominated Eastern Region The Most Divisive Along Ethnic Lines? / 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Condemn The Murder In Your Region The Way You Did In Sokoto - Shehu Sani by bafsonbaf: 4:26pm On May 23, 2022
Igbo:
You condemn ‘the murder’ in Sokoto but you don’t have the courage and the conscience to condemn the murderous activities of Gunmen and unknown Gunmen in your area (shokoto),including the slaughter of a legislator; that is hypocrisy and cowardice.

https://twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1528650122799742978
That corwadice and stupidity of highest order

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Condemn The Murder In Your Region The Way You Did In Sokoto - Shehu Sani by Hespee93: 4:26pm On May 23, 2022
successmatters:
You cannot condemn when you don't know the perpetrators. Let things clear up a bit.

So before you can condemned any wrong doing, you must know the perpetrator.

It's a pity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Condemn The Murder In Your Region The Way You Did In Sokoto - Shehu Sani by t2luv1: 4:26pm On May 23, 2022
tamdun:
Hypocrites, ipob just killed an hijab sister and her 3 children,same ipob kill husband and wife then removed her private part,same people cut off the head of their law maker and throw it in the street, they keep committing crime on daily basis, now tell me what makes south east better than north?

Give me evidence of the crime you just exposed here and please no third-party crap. I can tell yaa it is very very rare to see some hijab or some Bee keeper-wearing sister in the South East. Personally, the issue I have with people belonging to that cult masquerading as a religion is why you people lose your mind just because someone makes a joke about your supposed prophet? Whoever believes that Islam is a peaceful religion needs to have their head examined.
Re: Condemn The Murder In Your Region The Way You Did In Sokoto - Shehu Sani by Etsugwari: 4:27pm On May 23, 2022
luluman:
CORRECT!! Thank you for helping to prove to the world that you are terrorists. It's easier for people to believe us now.

Yes yes yes! Try it.. nd see.. come to da north of you get liver.. stupid boy.. da sperm way born u suppose end up for ashawo pussy.. rubbish..
Re: Condemn The Murder In Your Region The Way You Did In Sokoto - Shehu Sani by ud4u: 4:27pm On May 23, 2022
ThePlugg:
See d kind childish argument this old pikin de bring....as if the east is praising the killers....or doing protest on their behalf.....Nigeria don finish

Don't mind them, they must support evil
Re: Condemn The Murder In Your Region The Way You Did In Sokoto - Shehu Sani by Etsugwari: 4:29pm On May 23, 2022
UNDFTD:

I would have called you a FOOL but you're beyond FOOLISH. You're a waste of human flesh!

See this idiot.. you are bigger Foool if you don’t know.. unreasonable human.. full of hate… make una deal with una problems.. you’re the problem
Of Nigeria..
Re: Condemn The Murder In Your Region The Way You Did In Sokoto - Shehu Sani by clothingonline(m): 4:29pm On May 23, 2022
Both killers are same working against peace

I pray for safety of every soul readinh this in Nigeria and outside
Re: Condemn The Murder In Your Region The Way You Did In Sokoto - Shehu Sani by kayperry: 4:30pm On May 23, 2022
tamdun:
Hypocrites, ipob just killed an hijab sister and her 3 children,same ipob kill husband and wife then removed her private part,same people cut off the head of their law maker and throw it in the street, they keep committing crime on daily basis, now tell me what makes south east better than north?

Its not a question of which is better, sokoto jungle justice was carried by a group of unfortunate religion fanatics while the senseless killings in the East is carried out by a group proscribe "Terrorist" they are not on the same pedestral ... when animals misbehave you deal with it violently buh when human is misbehaving you call them to order.
Ipob actions as gone beyond public/social media reaction, the security agencies should do the needful while we people keep condemning barbaric act people mend out to people.
Re: Condemn The Murder In Your Region The Way You Did In Sokoto - Shehu Sani by EmmyCC: 4:30pm On May 23, 2022
blazingblender:
Okay
Have you condemn yours??
Or are we praising those who killed the legislator
Or have they been arrested and we are violently protesting for their release or the 10m bounty placed
Why was it not also placed on Deborah's killers ??
So who is a coward here??
Bro I am Igbo and I share same sentiments with the man. I know many Igbos who were so loud in condemning Deborah's death but will always loose their voices when ever any such thing happens in Ala Igbo.
Why can't we use the same energy?

2 Likes

Re: Condemn The Murder In Your Region The Way You Did In Sokoto - Shehu Sani by Hotzone(m): 4:33pm On May 23, 2022
True

Don’t mind those my useless senseless folks
Re: Condemn The Murder In Your Region The Way You Did In Sokoto - Shehu Sani by oyeb15: 4:35pm On May 23, 2022
See this Twitter politician

1 Like

Re: Condemn The Murder In Your Region The Way You Did In Sokoto - Shehu Sani by Tochi3(m): 4:36pm On May 23, 2022
successmatters:

Don't you think you're jumping the gun? Who did the investigation and found out its IPOB?

Don't remain an illiterate even when you can read and write.
. That is the right question.

A terrorist accepts his atrocities claming responsibilities for the attack by releasing statements to that effect.

No investigation whatsover based on any Analysis. Just kill innocent people, spray some biafra colours on them, wear them armbands, spray the walls with colours, drop some guns on them, Label them Igbos to newsmen, send some paid 30k zombies to push the propaganda. ABOOM ! BOOM !!

That is the investigation carried out to Label every innocent Igbo Ipob terrorist. cheesy grin

Telling Igbos to condem what they even dont understand , proves that the haters of Ndigbo are restless that the Igbos understands the games the terrorists are playing with innocent lives.

Una lamentations never start... Una don love Ndigbo pass rhemselves abi... since which Day self The Kind love and care Ndigbo are getting nowadays is extraordinary grin. Every Tom dick and Harry cares about Ndigbo, is our God not wonderful... cheesy

The lives you terrorists are wasting is not even of interest to you terrorists. The linnocent souls you have sent to the way beyond through your wicked and evil machinations have made you all criers and lamentators.

You are only interested in Ndigbo accepting being called terrorist, Ndigbo condeming themselves as killers, Ndigbo condeming Ipob, Ndigbo begging the fulani Terrorist governnent to stop the their abracadabra in the east.

Una go tire. Ndigbo dey kampe.

2 Likes

Re: Condemn The Murder In Your Region The Way You Did In Sokoto - Shehu Sani by akpunda86: 4:36pm On May 23, 2022
Igbo:
You condemn ‘the murder’ in Sokoto but you don’t have the courage and the conscience to condemn the murderous activities of Gunmen and unknown Gunmen in your area (shokoto),including the slaughter of a legislator; that is hypocrisy and cowardice.

https://twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1528650122799742978

Afro senator I salute Umu Igbo umunnem Let's call a spade a spade he is saying the truth but Mr Afro what is happening in the North different from what is happening down here
.Everybody is scared,I'm from Isuofia and in my village WhatsApp group every body is dumb,u don't know who watching your write-up.You go against any body in your community,you might be killed or your house burnt and all are tagged as unknown Gunmen.
They have informants every where.All the criminals excommunicated from the villages are forming a great militia force.
No rich man or prominent person will want to come out and talk,u talk today,2mrw u are dead,so wats d reason.

In my village we pay security Levy but as it is now the vigilantes are useless,even run at the sound of bangers talkless of guns.

Solution Prof.Soludo and to be done ASAP lunch an security fund and i tell you within a month Anambraians will raise Billions of Naira,is time we take the Bulls by the Horn.
No prominent son can come out but all are ready to support but all donors must be kept secret,U don't expect Innoson ,Ifeanyi Uba,Peter Obi to come openly and talk,if they are not affected,they have family members in the village to protect.
Soludo kill them all they are not ghosts,Kill them Employ drones employ security experts,is past talking time,is Action Time,darkness cannot rule over light.
UGM,ESN the end is near Ndi Ara

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Condemn The Murder In Your Region The Way You Did In Sokoto - Shehu Sani by MilitantAtheist: 4:37pm On May 23, 2022
IPIGSRMUMU:
This is the level of hypocrisy in the South, especially in the SE.
The Criminal Association of Nigeria -CAN is only audible when those killed are Christians but silent when others are killed as if other people's lives are worthless.
Even the press is complicit in this crime, they only make noise when others are killed in the North but silent when Northerners ate killed in the South.

#HYPOCRITES
you're bloody terrorist like every northener and you northeners will continue to be treated as terrorists. Bastardo
Re: Condemn The Murder In Your Region The Way You Did In Sokoto - Shehu Sani by Miracle2020: 4:42pm On May 23, 2022
tamdun:
south east is worst.
Re: Condemn The Murder In Your Region The Way You Did In Sokoto - Shehu Sani by kayperry: 4:43pm On May 23, 2022
ArewaHero:
They wouldn't but let it be in any northern state you would see
them turning erupting Aggressively from any Angle like
volcanic eruption.
A woman that look like Hausa or Fulani was killed by this
beasts called ugm /Esn /Ipob together with 3 kids but, had it
been it was from the north even if they died accidentally ,you
will see threads like this :
1)IGBOS wake up
2) Nnamdi kanu have seen it since ,see how Igbo's are
slaughtered wake up !!!
3) Genocide /ethnic cleansing of ndi Igbo's Blablablab
4) going on Twitter with fake news and videos and so on
But look how they have become mute now Like dead
camelion.

Pls shut up, @least you don't see people protesting or rioting to defend "IPOB" on streets.
In the north we've seen scholars, imam, even some political figure come out shamelessly as to identify as terrorist & bandits apologist.
Nigeria is backward becos the north clearly are anti-development, the north don't want the country to be structured cos corruption favours the north more than any other region. North remains nigeria number one dead weight

1 Like

Re: Condemn The Murder In Your Region The Way You Did In Sokoto - Shehu Sani by BlessedJonMoss: 4:44pm On May 23, 2022
Etsugwari:

Abeg come to da north or go to any mosque nd stand nd insult the prophet.. and say we’re u will be in the next 5min

I spent over 10years in the north. So I'm no stranger to the life there.

And no, I can't insult the prophet; either in the mosque or in my bedroom. But killing someone just because they don't accept what you believe about a prophet and even going further to killing other innocent people and destroying churches and sources of livelihood of people is barbaric and inhumane.

PS: you can come to the south and insult Amadioha, Sango, or even Jesus Christ himself and nothing will happen to you. This shows the level of enlightenment and tolerance in the South.

3 Likes

Re: Condemn The Murder In Your Region The Way You Did In Sokoto - Shehu Sani by bluefilm: 4:45pm On May 23, 2022
Does it mean that this SINator is indirectly supporting the barbaric murder of that girl?

1 Like

Re: Condemn The Murder In Your Region The Way You Did In Sokoto - Shehu Sani by Miracle2020: 4:46pm On May 23, 2022
successmatters:
You cannot condemn when you don't know the perpetrators. Let things clear up a bit so you can know who you are condemning, if you condemn immediately, you may need to apologise later.
you don't know the perpetrators? This is an absolute foolishness. The letter written is there,we know the people that derived pleasure in slaughtering people neck.
The killers are ipob. Period!
Re: Condemn The Murder In Your Region The Way You Did In Sokoto - Shehu Sani by Arabaincubus: 4:48pm On May 23, 2022
Of course everyone has condemned it and they are seeking the ways with the Anambra state governor to fix it.

It is obvious that Buhari's posture is majorly responsible for what is happening in the SE and he knows what to do if he wants to fix it.

Soludo has visited the families that received that horrendous treatment.

The question is: has Tambuwal visited the family of the slain girl? Her spirit will haunt Tambuwal.

Shehu Sani, by this tweet, has done what Atiku did by other ways.

If a Northern Muslim replaces Buhari, Christians and Southern Nigerians are done for.
Re: Condemn The Murder In Your Region The Way You Did In Sokoto - Shehu Sani by t2luv1: 4:48pm On May 23, 2022
jmoore:
IPOB terrorists and Islamic terrorists are cancer to Nigeria.

Remember One man freedom fighter is a Terrorist to another man. IPOB agitations can not be equated to that base on that religion called Islam. A religion that can convince 20 boys to crash planes into a building with a promise of getting 20 virgins in some afterlife ain't no religion in my book. That is a cult plain and simple. I can make jokes about any religion without worrying about any repercussions but the moment you mention their prophet name they all lose their goddamm mind jeez.

1 Like

Re: Condemn The Murder In Your Region The Way You Did In Sokoto - Shehu Sani by Miracle2020: 4:53pm On May 23, 2022
inoki247:
Dey will start attacking him now I don't know maybe killing in other region is more important than killing in dere region...

All there elders are not even talking they're only concerned about 2023 who's stepping down for dem and how the presidential ticket should be zone to there region.....

the useless Peter Obi will never condemn this terrorist act. He is sponsoring ipob thinking he will use them to blackmail other tribes to get presidential ticket.
Peter Obi have an evil plan towards Nigeria, our God will never allow him to be president.
If you ask Peter Obi about the slaughtering of the politician he will start blaming poverty.
Re: Condemn The Murder In Your Region The Way You Did In Sokoto - Shehu Sani by SmartyPants(m): 4:53pm On May 23, 2022
tamdun:

The fact that no one in the east will come out and protest for the release of these killers when caught

The fact that these killers hide to do what they do because they are not approved of by the wider xommunity

The fact that Igbi leaders will never come out to make various arguments supporting or defending these agts.
Re: Condemn The Murder In Your Region The Way You Did In Sokoto - Shehu Sani by AmVista: 4:56pm On May 23, 2022
Truth is TRUTH.
Re: Condemn The Murder In Your Region The Way You Did In Sokoto - Shehu Sani by toujurs: 4:57pm On May 23, 2022
He is right o.
Re: Condemn The Murder In Your Region The Way You Did In Sokoto - Shehu Sani by Miracle2020: 4:59pm On May 23, 2022
successmatters:

Don't you think you're jumping the gun? Who did the investigation and found out its IPOB?

Don't remain an illiterate even when you can read and write.
e go reach you one day.
Re: Condemn The Murder In Your Region The Way You Did In Sokoto - Shehu Sani by UNDFTD: 5:00pm On May 23, 2022
Etsugwari:

See this idiot.. you are bigger Foool if you don’t know.. unreasonable human.. full of hate… make una deal with una problems.. you’re the problem
Of Nigeria..

You are angry because I hit the nail on the right spot. You Terrorist Fulanis are the problem Nigeria has. You always want to reap where you NEVER sowed. Tell me, what contributions have you guys ever made to the ZOO other than taking from it? You guys are as useless as human waste., freaking M0R0N!

1 Like

Re: Condemn The Murder In Your Region The Way You Did In Sokoto - Shehu Sani by Miracle2020: 5:01pm On May 23, 2022
successmatters:

Facts of the matter. Anyone would have done those crimes

Political opponents
Jealous ex lover
Fulani herdsmen
Land dispute opposition
Career criminals.

Don't jump to conclusions.
and you foolishly and cowardly did not mention ipob.
Continue.
Re: Condemn The Murder In Your Region The Way You Did In Sokoto - Shehu Sani by jmoore(m): 5:04pm On May 23, 2022
t2luv1:

Remember One man freedom fighter is a Terrorist to another man. IPOB agitations can not be equated to that base on that religion called Islam. A religion that can convince 20 boys to crash planes into a building with a promise of getting 20 virgins in some afterlife ain't no religion in my book. That is a cult plain and simple. I can make jokes about any religion without worrying about any repercussions but the moment you mention their prophet name they all lose their goddamm mind jeez.

Bla bla bla....

IPOB terrorists act like Islamic terrorists. Make a joke about Nnamdi Kanu in the streets of Aba or Onitsha and you get killed.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The War Against Boko Hram Video part1 / Billboard Of Imo Ministry Of Happiness (Photos) / Vigilantes, Retired Soldiers Vow To Confront Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.