Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

End Of The Road For Another Cultist. (graphic Picture) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / End Of The Road For Another Cultist. (graphic Picture) (3887 Views)

Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) / Alex Umezuruike, OSPAC Leader Killed & Beheaded In Rivers (Graphic Picture) / Say No To Cultism - Beheaded Cultist - Graphic Image (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

End Of The Road For Another Cultist. (graphic Picture) by Scopatumana: 10:47am On May 23, 2022
Just last night at a famous bar/lounge in Abeokuta Ogun state (Bside bar), A popular guy cultists was killed by rival gangs. Reports says they attacked him at the entrance of the bar after a little confrontation ensued between them while other reports claim its more of a reprisal attack.
As a fool they calls , But still we tell them "cultism no dey pay"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: End Of The Road For Another Cultist. (graphic Picture) by Creamypie(m): 10:48am On May 23, 2022
Useless. Boy
Re: End Of The Road For Another Cultist. (graphic Picture) by ifytrik(m): 10:52am On May 23, 2022
If he's truly a cultist then no rip for, he got what he bargained for
No more
No less
PERIOD!
Re: End Of The Road For Another Cultist. (graphic Picture) by Urheadmaster(m): 6:12pm On May 23, 2022
Where is cultistupdate
Re: End Of The Road For Another Cultist. (graphic Picture) by delzbaba(m): 6:31pm On May 23, 2022
Sad way to end up.

1 Like

Re: End Of The Road For Another Cultist. (graphic Picture) by brandonobi(m): 6:56pm On May 23, 2022
Anytime I see these murdered cultists the first thing that comes to my mind is, who is going to clean up the mess (blood)

2 Likes

Re: End Of The Road For Another Cultist. (graphic Picture) by Pickmycall: 7:13pm On May 23, 2022
We don't have police in Nigeria.We only have roadblocks vigilante.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: End Of The Road For Another Cultist. (graphic Picture) by Nobody: 1:49am On May 24, 2022
So irrelevant, imagine only to claim big boys
Re: End Of The Road For Another Cultist. (graphic Picture) by Cultistupdate: 7:53am On May 24, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Where is cultistupdate
I'm around boss.
I was about posting this yesterday but this picture entered in the night so I was tired said let me post this morning only to see it has been posted.

The guy is no longer a cultist, he is an ex-Blackaxe member. But as we all know cultism na something wey dem no dey comot. cry

2 Likes

Re: End Of The Road For Another Cultist. (graphic Picture) by 40fy: 2:26pm On May 24, 2022
U sure? Be lyk say nah car jam d guy
Re: End Of The Road For Another Cultist. (graphic Picture) by Cultistupdate: 2:35pm On May 24, 2022
40fy:
U sure? Be lyk say nah car jam d guy

No its cult war
Re: End Of The Road For Another Cultist. (graphic Picture) by 40fy: 3:02pm On May 24, 2022
Cultistupdate:

No its cult war

Na wa

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Dangerous And Violent Gangs In The World / Lcredit Is A Scam / 40 Crocodiles Kill Farmer, Rip Body Apart In Cambodia (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.