Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Unknown Gunmen Are Hired Killers Sent To Destabilize IPOB And Eastern Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Are Hired Killers Sent To Destabilize IPOB And Eastern Nigeria (906 Views)

Soludo: Unknown Gunmen Are Igbos Who Kill For Human Organs / Ralph Uwazurike Says "Unknown Gunmen" Are Nnamdi Kanu's Men / DSS Releases Another Warning Alert Over Plot To Destabilize Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unknown Gunmen Are Hired Killers Sent To Destabilize IPOB And Eastern Nigeria by IbileIfe: 10:53am On May 23, 2022
The so called unknown Gunmen are not unknown, because the Nigerian military, police and DSS know them as
agents provocateurs of the political cabal of northern Nigeria who have become hired killers in Eastern Nigeria since the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) set up the Eastern Security Network (ESN) to dislodge the Hausa Fulani herders trespassing on farmlands, attacking and killing innocent farmers and villagers in the Igbo states. They have been sent to discredit IPOB and commit atrocities and use political propaganda to accuse IPOB of being responsible for these bloody crimes.

Gunmen killing mother and children can only be done by the Hausa Fulani, because that is their primitive character from the political history of Hausa Fulanis in northern Nigeria, Chad, Republic of Niger and northern Sudan.
Igbos don't kill their fellow Igbos in such horrifying acts, except those the Yorubas call "Gambari pa Fulani" which can be seen in the widespread attacks and killings by bandits and terrorists in northern Nigeria where they slaughter fellow humans as they slaughter their cattle, goats and sheep.

Of course, there are the lunatic fringe elements of "bastard" Igbos among the agents provocateurs forming the renegade gangs reported as unknown Gunmen.

Their single mission is to destabilize the Igbos and stop them from having a consensus on the election of an Igbo President of Nigeria in 2023.

9 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Are Hired Killers Sent To Destabilize IPOB And Eastern Nigeria by Malory: 10:53am On May 23, 2022
I believe these people are purely criminals and hired killers hiding behind unknown gunmen to ravage the east. I advise Soludo to arm the vigilant groups to the teeth and sophisticate them with charms and watch them bring calm to the east. Desperate times calls for desperate measures. Let's forget Oyibo rule of law and use the African way to find solution to these problems. I remember the days of bakasi boys with nostalgia

6 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Are Hired Killers Sent To Destabilize IPOB And Eastern Nigeria by IbileIfe: 11:02am On May 23, 2022
Malory:
I believe these people are purely criminals and hired killers hiding behind unknown gunmen to ravage the east. I advise Soludo to arm the vigilant groups to the teeth and sophisticate them with charms and watch them bring calm to the east. Desperate times calls for desperate measures. Let's forget Oyibo rule of law and use the African way to find solution to these problems. I remember the days of bakasi boys with nostalgia
True.
Their dastardly acts have the imprints of Hausa Fulani marauders.

5 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Are Hired Killers Sent To Destabilize IPOB And Eastern Nigeria by LOVEALAIGBO: 11:02am On May 23, 2022
I thought the south-east governors set up ebubeagu as their response to calls for a 'legal' alternative to ESN.....what happened to it? ALL the governors need to meet and ensure a PROPERLY ARMED VIGILANTE is formed and funded to carry out patrols all over the region.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Are Hired Killers Sent To Destabilize IPOB And Eastern Nigeria by Nobody: 11:04am On May 23, 2022
I have always believed that those unknown gun men are people employed to cause unrest in the south eastern Nigeria with Simon Ekpa as their leader, politicians or even the federal government may just be using that guy to destabilize SE just like hoodlums were used during the endsars protest

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Are Hired Killers Sent To Destabilize IPOB And Eastern Nigeria by Malory: 11:04am On May 23, 2022
IbileIfe:

True.
Let Soludo go back to basic. Let's use African method to bring peace back to Anambra state. Forget what outsiders will be saying. Hope Uzodimma brought the military in Imo state yet Imo state is still boiling.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Are Hired Killers Sent To Destabilize IPOB And Eastern Nigeria by Creamypie(m): 11:18am On May 23, 2022
Ipob write up. If deltans come my.u bring them this way, na so u gm go take over with killings. Ipob go deny involvement in killings.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Are Hired Killers Sent To Destabilize IPOB And Eastern Nigeria by istina: 11:18am On May 23, 2022
I don't think Igbo's are behind all these killings too o anymore.
It appears some evil men are bidding under Ipob and ESN to do these evil

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Are Hired Killers Sent To Destabilize IPOB And Eastern Nigeria by Nebulax: 11:20am On May 23, 2022
But this same Igbos have bragged about how they are going to bring destruction to SE which they are now fulfilling.

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Are Hired Killers Sent To Destabilize IPOB And Eastern Nigeria by Quiny32323: 11:57am On May 23, 2022
istina:
I don't think Igbo's are behind all these killings too o anymore.
It appears some evil men are bidding under Ipob and ESN to do these evil

Maybe you are not igbo or probably you didn't grow up in the east, iam sure it's igbos that are doing all these and I will blame nnamdi kanu for this madness.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Are Hired Killers Sent To Destabilize IPOB And Eastern Nigeria by Christistruth00: 12:05pm On May 23, 2022
Nnamdi Kanu truly damaged some People’s ability to think properly

May be the Human Blood they drank during Igbos Oath taking initiations is still disturbing them

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Are Hired Killers Sent To Destabilize IPOB And Eastern Nigeria by lonecatt(m): 12:26pm On May 23, 2022
there is the possibility that majority of the armed robbers, kidnappers , hired assasins and various criminal elements in the southeast sympathize with ipob esn , simon ekpa and the likes. most of whom are brainwashed idiots killing and maiming believing that it will bring them biafra.

We have seen numerous videos where locals cheer and clap for these criminal murderous elements while they carry out their evil plans . It only baffles me to hear someone accuse the north , dss or security outfits of carrying out these carnage in igbo land .they are perpetuated by our own brainwashed brothers from the southeast no doubt

It is very shameful that the igbo tribe known for intelligence have been reduced to ordinary block heads.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Are Hired Killers Sent To Destabilize IPOB And Eastern Nigeria by IbileIfe: 12:47pm On May 23, 2022
LOVEALAIGBO:
I thought the south-east governors set up ebubeagu as their response to calls for a 'legal' alternative to ESN.....what happened to it? ALL the governors need to meet and ensure a PROPERLY ARMED VIGILANTE is formed and funded to carry out patrols all over the region.
Except for Prof. Soludo, the other state governors have no balls and no guts, because of their cases with the EFCC.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Are Hired Killers Sent To Destabilize IPOB And Eastern Nigeria by IbileIfe: 12:54pm On May 23, 2022
lonecatt:
there is the possibility that majority of the armed robbers, kidnappers , hired assasins and various criminal elements in the southeast sympathize with ipob esn , simon ekpa and the likes. most of whom are brainwashed idiots killing and maiming believing that it will bring them biafra.

We have seen numerous videos where locals cheer and clap for these criminal murderous elements while they carry out their evil plans . It only baffles me to hear someone accuse the north , dss or security outfits of carrying out these carnage in igbo land .they are perpetuated by our own brainwashed brothers from the southeast no doubt

It is very shameful that the igbo tribe known for intelligence have been reduced to ordinary block heads.
I share your thoughts.
What is happening in the East is unbelievable.

Sit-At- Home terrorist acts are anti-Igbo and the fact that the Commander-in-Chief of Nigeria Armed Forces does not want to stop this treasonable acts of unauthtorized public holidays in the East against the Federal Republic of Nigeria shows his complicity.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Are Hired Killers Sent To Destabilize IPOB And Eastern Nigeria by drlateef: 2:49pm On May 23, 2022
They are no more fulani? Toh! IPOB unna wedone oh! Continue to tell lies, instead of owning up to your atrocities. Are you cowards, that you can’t own up?

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Are Hired Killers Sent To Destabilize IPOB And Eastern Nigeria by AntiBMC(m): 2:51pm On May 23, 2022
True that.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Are Hired Killers Sent To Destabilize IPOB And Eastern Nigeria by dubra: 2:57pm On May 23, 2022
You are on point bro but God is going to unmask them very soon
Re: Unknown Gunmen Are Hired Killers Sent To Destabilize IPOB And Eastern Nigeria by istina: 9:44pm On May 23, 2022
Quiny32323:

Maybe you are not igbo or probably you didn't grow up in the east, iam sure it's igbos that are doing all these and I will blame nnamdi kanu for this madness.
Really! I never knew Igbo could be this callous.
U know them to be very religious and Godfearing
Re: Unknown Gunmen Are Hired Killers Sent To Destabilize IPOB And Eastern Nigeria by buzikid49515: 9:55pm On May 23, 2022
There is no need to doubt those hoodlums are sponsored to kill igbos to make it seems like iopb are doing it.
The have be killing us in multitude so how is these one any different..we are not know for beheading why must it be now..ipob remains a peaceful organization recognized all over the world Nigeria is too backward to declare iopb a terrorist group.
Separation is not war.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Are Hired Killers Sent To Destabilize IPOB And Eastern Nigeria by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 23, 2022
IbileIfe:

True.

Umahi has confirmed that they are all Igbos.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Are Hired Killers Sent To Destabilize IPOB And Eastern Nigeria by Kalashnikov49: 10:06pm On May 23, 2022
you are a Fulani Mongrel...and its so good that people now know you as a useless uncircumcised vastard terrorist supporter...spits

Christistruth00:

Nnamdi Kanu truly damaged some People’s ability to think properly

May be the Human Blood they drank during Igbos Oath taking initiations is still disturbing them
Re: Unknown Gunmen Are Hired Killers Sent To Destabilize IPOB And Eastern Nigeria by Christistruth00: 2:09am On May 24, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
you are a Fulani Mongrel...and its so good that people now know you as a useless uncircumcised vastard terrorist supporter...spits

Don’t Choke on your spit
Re: Unknown Gunmen Are Hired Killers Sent To Destabilize IPOB And Eastern Nigeria by onumadu: 3:31am On May 24, 2022
Malory:

Spot on!
These killers are taking advantage of our people's docility to terrorize our land with impunity.
Yes I also believe that they are NOT IPOB or any Biafra agitation group. If anything, they are agent provocateurs sent to the East to cause so much pain that people would distance from Biafra agitation.
It is a very evil and foolish strategy because the only way to get Biafra out of Igbo mind is to start being fair to Ndigbo.
Igbo people HATE injustice.

As for the solution? You are also spot on about arming LOCAL vigilantes with sophisticated weapons and CHARMS.
If these people start losing men when they engage vigilantes, they will run away, afterall they are cowards who attack unarmed people.
In fact the governor should mandate every autonomous community and market to set up and arm vigilantes with superior CHARMS and weapons. What we needs is an AFRICAN solution because white man solution has failed us.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Are Hired Killers Sent To Destabilize IPOB And Eastern Nigeria by abbaemma: 3:52am On May 24, 2022
Follow this link and watch the Video. Then I think you can understand the recent issues of insecurity in the Southeast.

https://twitter.com/ChinasaNworu/status/1528770228833902594?s=20&t=fwk0l2ptm8NNACDs2lqyQw
Re: Unknown Gunmen Are Hired Killers Sent To Destabilize IPOB And Eastern Nigeria by abbaemma: 3:54am On May 24, 2022
The unknown gun men has never had a clash with the Nigerian Military. why?
Because they are the same people.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Are Hired Killers Sent To Destabilize IPOB And Eastern Nigeria by Malory: 4:31am On May 24, 2022
onumadu:

Spot on!
These killers are taking advantage of our people's docility to terrorize our land with impunity.
Yes I also believe that they are NOT IPOB or any Biafra agitation group. If anything, they are agent provocateurs sent to the East to cause so much pain that people would distance from Biafra agitation.
It is a very evil and foolish strategy because the only way to get Biafra out of Igbo mind is to start being fair to Ndigbo.
Igbo people HATE injustice.

As for the solution? You are also spot on about arming LOCAL vigilantes with sophisticated weapons and CHARMS.
If these people start losing men when they engage vigilantes, they will run away, afterall they are cowards who attack unarmed people.
In fact the governor should mandate every autonomous community and market to set up and arm vigilantes with superior CHARMS and weapons. What we needs is an AFRICAN solution because white man solution has failed us.
Exactly
Re: Unknown Gunmen Are Hired Killers Sent To Destabilize IPOB And Eastern Nigeria by IbileIfe: 2:11pm On May 24, 2022
Malory:
Exactly
Something is awfully wrong with Igbos in the South East that has made majority of them to become cowards.
Fake Christian churches with fake pastors have also caused the confusion of majority them since they have seen how these powerless pastors are even scared of the unknown Gunmen and hide in their closets whenever they hear gunshots on the street.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu, Just Like Obi Cubana, Was Paid In His Own Coin / Tinubu Hands Shaking During His Speech / I Apologise To Obedients ,"peter Obi " Believers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.