Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Banned Whatsapp Account - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Banned Whatsapp Account (523 Views)

I Need Help On Banned Whatsapp Number / The Simplest Way To Unban Your Banned Whatsapp Number Within Thirty Seconds / 7 Banned Apps You Must Delete From Your Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banned Whatsapp Account by chigogo2010(m): 11:40am On May 23, 2022
Good day nairalanders,

A friend of mine's Whatsapp account was banned since last week. The reason for that is still unknown to her. Perhaps, it may be because she's using a modified whatsapp called Fm Whatsapp. She has sent email to Whatsapp and they said they will get back to her. Since last week, they haven't reply.

Does anyone here has a solution to the problem?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banned Whatsapp Account by Pierohandsome: 11:46am On May 23, 2022
Uninstall the other fm WhatsApp
Re: Banned Whatsapp Account by chigogo2010(m): 11:50am On May 23, 2022
Pierohandsome:
Uninstall the other fm WhatsApp
I think she has done that and even install a normal Whatsapp from play store, but it's not working.
Re: Banned Whatsapp Account by salamudeen(m): 11:51am On May 23, 2022
chigogo2010:

I think she has done that and even install a normal Whatsapp from play store, but it's not working.

Hit me up make I help u with the message
Re: Banned Whatsapp Account by chigogo2010(m): 11:55am On May 23, 2022
salamudeen:

I should dm you via email bah?
Re: Banned Whatsapp Account by Onyeka90210(m): 12:02pm On May 23, 2022
When whatsapp Warned against using those third-party apps, she no hear, now she's crying.
Re: Banned Whatsapp Account by chigogo2010(m): 12:12pm On May 23, 2022
Onyeka90210:
When whatsapp Warned against using those third-party apps, she no hear, now she's crying.
Don't blame her yet bro. At least she has paid the price. Help me with solution

1 Like

Re: Banned Whatsapp Account by OneKinGuy(m): 12:20pm On May 23, 2022
I haven't heard of any banned whatsapp reinstated. She should just open a new scocicbt and avoid using any mod whatsapp.
Re: Banned Whatsapp Account by Onyeka90210(m): 12:25pm On May 23, 2022
chigogo2010:

Don't blame her yet bro. At least she has paid the price. Help me with solution
There's no work around bro, only whatsapp can unban the number,
she can try it on another phone, Or on another whatsapp mod. Then contact support to see their reason for ban first.
The only solution is to use another sim
Re: Banned Whatsapp Account by Enddy50ty(m): 9:14pm On May 23, 2022
salamudeen:

Abeg I need the message too boss cool
Re: Banned Whatsapp Account by Xpress24(m): 3:26pm On May 24, 2022
OneKinGuy:
I haven't heard of any banned whatsapp reinstated. She should just open a new scocicbt and avoid using any mod whatsapp.
mine was banned yesterday i wrote to them and they have unbanned me today

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Wahala Again. / Finally OPPO RENO 7 Has Been Launched / Is Gbwhatsapp APK Is Safe To Use???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.