Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

BOMBSHELL! What Asiwaju Tinubu Said About The Vice President Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BOMBSHELL! What Asiwaju Tinubu Said About The Vice President Osinbajo (3011 Views)

What Tinubu said about Ambode's impeachment after Crucial Meeting with APC leade / Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE / Atiku Watching The Vice Presidential Debate From His Residence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BOMBSHELL! What Asiwaju Tinubu Said About The Vice President Osinbajo by farem: 12:01pm On May 23, 2022
In 2012, at the launching of a book, “Contemporary issues in Nigerian constitutional law,” a series of essays compiled in honour of Osinbajo, Asiwaju said that but for Osinbajo, his political career would have nosedived.

According to Tinubu: “The capability and firmness of Osinbajo in my time of travail made me to triumph against every plan by my detractors to destroy my image and career"

Tinubu said that he would have been nailed for the offence he did not commit if Osinbajo was not available to defend him.

“Osinbajo brought his knowledge of constitutional law and stood by me even at the time when some of my commissioners were planning to resign from the cabinet. He indulged my politics and allowed it to flourish in the face of detractors,” he said.

He added that Osinbajo was the best decision he ever made in his political career, describing him as the biggest weapon in his political armoury.

“Osinbajo encouraged me to create 37 Local Council Development Areas with his astounding knowledge of constitutional law. I could challenge the Federal Government because of the capability of the professor of law,” Tinubu said.

https://nigerianbulletin.com/threads/how-prof-osinbajo-saved-me-from-toronto-university-certificate-scandal-tinubu.235593/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BOMBSHELL! What Asiwaju Tinubu Said About The Vice President Osinbajo by God1000(m): 12:04pm On May 23, 2022
Good acknowledgement
Re: BOMBSHELL! What Asiwaju Tinubu Said About The Vice President Osinbajo by Nigerialabalaba: 12:04pm On May 23, 2022
farem:
In 2012, at the launching of a book, “Contemporary issues in Nigerian constitutional law,” a series of essays compiled in honour of Osinbajo, Asiwaju said that but for Osinbajo, his political career would have nosedived.

According to Tinubu: “The capability and firmness of Osinbajo in my time of travail made me to triumph against every plan by my detractors to destroy my image and career"

Tinubu said that he would have been nailed for the offence he did not commit if Osinbajo was not available to defend him.

“Osinbajo brought his knowledge of constitutional law and stood by me even at the time when some of my commissioners were planning to resign from the cabinet. He indulged my politics and allowed it to flourish in the face of detractors,” he said.

He added that Osinbajo was the best decision he ever made in his political career, describing him as the biggest weapon in his political armoury.

“Osinbajo encouraged me to create 37 Local Council Development Areas with his astounding knowledge of constitutional law. I could challenge the Federal Government because of the capability of the professor of law,” Tinubu said.

https://nigerianbulletin.com/threads/how-prof-osinbajo-saved-me-from-toronto-university-certificate-scandal-tinubu.235593/

Re: BOMBSHELL! What Asiwaju Tinubu Said About The Vice President Osinbajo by homosapien(m): 12:48pm On May 23, 2022
Okay. Please note no permanent friend or enemy in politics, just interest.

I am of the opinion that Osinbajo and Tinubu are playing games. I may be wrong though

1 Like

Re: BOMBSHELL! What Asiwaju Tinubu Said About The Vice President Osinbajo by drlateef: 2:42pm On May 23, 2022
That’s what a competent lawyer would do for his client. And he was paid handsomely for his job. But politically, Oshinbajo is a neophyte. Tinubu made him what he is today. If he was not made the Vice President he could never imagine contesting for presidency. Because he always lost election even in his own polling booth.

2 Likes

Re: BOMBSHELL! What Asiwaju Tinubu Said About The Vice President Osinbajo by ityP(m): 2:49pm On May 23, 2022
[quote author=Nigerialabalaba post=113095657][/quote]

You're speechless all of a sudden grin

1 Like

Re: BOMBSHELL! What Asiwaju Tinubu Said About The Vice President Osinbajo by farem: 7:55pm On May 23, 2022
drlateef:
That’s what a competent lawyer would do for his client. And he was paid handsomely for his job. But politically, Oshinbajo is a neophyte. Tinubu made him what he is today. If he was not made the Vice President he could never imagine contesting for presidency. [s]Because he always lost election even in his own polling booth[/s].

Like OBJ, right?
Re: BOMBSHELL! What Asiwaju Tinubu Said About The Vice President Osinbajo by cleatsmottled9: 7:58pm On May 23, 2022
Asiwaju omo olodo ide . A forward thinker and a master strategist
Re: BOMBSHELL! What Asiwaju Tinubu Said About The Vice President Osinbajo by paracolaxnear1: 7:59pm On May 23, 2022
Asiwaju omo olodo ide will be the president no matter what.

1 Like

Re: BOMBSHELL! What Asiwaju Tinubu Said About The Vice President Osinbajo by stainedanisus1: 8:01pm On May 23, 2022
Jagaban The brain behind Eko Atlantic, an investment destination that will be the envy of Africa when completed. An area holding the biggest USA embassy in the world. Why will I not like this man
Re: BOMBSHELL! What Asiwaju Tinubu Said About The Vice President Osinbajo by cuddlyaplasta4: 8:03pm On May 23, 2022
Tinubu, Modern architect of Lasgidi . This man carefully masterminded the defeat of a ruling party. That is why Meth addicts hated him like he's the architect of IPOD terrorism. He is the governor with the best cabinet in his era and we are very sure that having a man like this as president means we will have capable hands at the helm of affairs, a win-win for Nigeria
Re: BOMBSHELL! What Asiwaju Tinubu Said About The Vice President Osinbajo by bicoloratrite9: 8:05pm On May 23, 2022
Asiwaju, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts. . This man is just showing up everywhere you go. This mandate is yours and kadara will come to pass
Re: BOMBSHELL! What Asiwaju Tinubu Said About The Vice President Osinbajo by KoronaKola: 8:07pm On May 23, 2022
Jagaban should be paid royalties because he is the single source of revenue for all these Nigeria newspaper and blogs. The only governor that consistently challenged the federal powers in his era as governor. The man who took the FG to court and made sure he created LCDAs to make government closer to people which is what many states copied now. A forward thinker
Re: BOMBSHELL! What Asiwaju Tinubu Said About The Vice President Osinbajo by RobustRoad: 8:09pm On May 23, 2022
Jagaban of Borgu ,Jah continue to bless you. No matter how much the weapon your enemies fashion against you, you'll eventually win over them. We will never stop supporting our leader
Re: BOMBSHELL! What Asiwaju Tinubu Said About The Vice President Osinbajo by TallerKola: 8:11pm On May 23, 2022
Asiwaju omo olodo ide . Please advise children of hate not to hate on a man that God favors

1 Like

Re: BOMBSHELL! What Asiwaju Tinubu Said About The Vice President Osinbajo by Weak6Exers: 8:13pm On May 23, 2022
Jagaban of Borgu don't have time for hate and perdition children, I know they are going to still wail about him.
Re: BOMBSHELL! What Asiwaju Tinubu Said About The Vice President Osinbajo by BowlingTall: 8:15pm On May 23, 2022
Jagaban of Borgu should be paid royalties because he is the single source of revenue for all these Nigeria newspaper and blogs.
Re: BOMBSHELL! What Asiwaju Tinubu Said About The Vice President Osinbajo by islandsscotch8: 8:17pm On May 23, 2022
Tinubu , children of hate and perdition will soon start gnashing their teeth now.
Re: BOMBSHELL! What Asiwaju Tinubu Said About The Vice President Osinbajo by KoronaKola: 8:24pm On May 23, 2022
Asiwaju, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts. , these political neophytes can't lace Jagaban shoes.
Re: BOMBSHELL! What Asiwaju Tinubu Said About The Vice President Osinbajo by RobustRoad: 8:27pm On May 23, 2022
Jagaban, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts don't have time for Meth addicts, I know they are bitter about him. Jaga Jaga Jaga ban Borgu
Re: BOMBSHELL! What Asiwaju Tinubu Said About The Vice President Osinbajo by TallerKola: 8:28pm On May 23, 2022
Tinubu omo olodo ide A forward thinker and a master strategist
Re: BOMBSHELL! What Asiwaju Tinubu Said About The Vice President Osinbajo by Weak6Exers: 8:31pm On May 23, 2022
Tinubu is the only answer and the right person to solve Nigeria's numerous problems. These hate filled souls have made it a duty to slander his image but the man keep showing them why he is the Lion of Bourdillon
Re: BOMBSHELL! What Asiwaju Tinubu Said About The Vice President Osinbajo by BowlingTall: 8:33pm On May 23, 2022
Jagaban of Borgu , these political neophytes can't lace Jagaban shoes.
Re: BOMBSHELL! What Asiwaju Tinubu Said About The Vice President Osinbajo by KoronaKola: 8:42pm On May 23, 2022
Jagaban of Borgu , the man that make the heart of Meth addicts beat with fear. They wish they had someone like him, but they can never see someone like him hence they resorted to hating and gnashing of teeth. The man that singlehandedly reformed policing in Lagos by bringing the RRS which has til today been the most equipped and best police division in the country. That is exactly why we are supporting this man
Re: BOMBSHELL! What Asiwaju Tinubu Said About The Vice President Osinbajo by RobustRoad: 8:44pm On May 23, 2022
Tinubu don't have time for hate and perdition children, I know they are going to still wail about him. He is the governor with the best cabinet in his era and we are very sure that having a man like this as president means we will have capable hands at the helm of affairs, a win-win for Nigeria
Re: BOMBSHELL! What Asiwaju Tinubu Said About The Vice President Osinbajo by TallerKola: 8:46pm On May 23, 2022
Asiwaju baba Seyi will be the president no matter what.
Re: BOMBSHELL! What Asiwaju Tinubu Said About The Vice President Osinbajo by Weak6Exers: 8:48pm On May 23, 2022
Tinubu, Modern architect of Lasgidi no send any baga. Baba is not ,moved by what anybody says, he is just moving like a tornado. The brain behind Eko Atlantic, an investment destination that will be the envy of Africa when completed. An area holding the biggest USA embassy in the world. Why will I not like this man
Re: BOMBSHELL! What Asiwaju Tinubu Said About The Vice President Osinbajo by BowlingTall: 8:50pm On May 23, 2022
Jagaban makers of men no send any baga. Baba is not ,moved by what anybody says, he is just moving like a tornado.
Re: BOMBSHELL! What Asiwaju Tinubu Said About The Vice President Osinbajo by KoronaKola: 9:00pm On May 23, 2022
Tinubu omo olodo ide . This man is just showing up everywhere you go. The man that singlehandedly reformed policing in Lagos by bringing the RRS which has til today been the most equipped and best police division in the country. That is exactly why we are supporting this man
Re: BOMBSHELL! What Asiwaju Tinubu Said About The Vice President Osinbajo by RobustRoad: 9:01pm On May 23, 2022
Jagaban makers of men , these political neophytes can't lace Jagaban shoes. You got our support come rain come sunshine
Re: BOMBSHELL! What Asiwaju Tinubu Said About The Vice President Osinbajo by TallerKola: 9:04pm On May 23, 2022
Tinubu This mandate is yours and kadara will come to pass
Re: BOMBSHELL! What Asiwaju Tinubu Said About The Vice President Osinbajo by Weak6Exers: 9:06pm On May 23, 2022
Baba Tinubu , the man that make the heart of Meth addicts beat with fear. They wish they had someone like him, but they can never see someone like him hence they resorted to hating and gnashing of teeth. The only governor that consistently challenged the federal powers in his era as governor. The man who took the FG to court and made sure he created LCDAs to make government closer to people which is what many states copied now. A forward thinker

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Need Power Shift To Kalabari-ijaw Not Opobo IYC To Wike / Ben Cries After Losing APC Primaries As A Sitting Governor / Largest Oil FPSO In The World; Nigeria Egina, Makes Top Of The List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.