Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

I Want To Sex Ramsey Nouah - Nollywood Actress Rita Akoji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want To Sex Ramsey Nouah - Nollywood Actress Rita Akoji (3487 Views)

AY, Falz, Jim Iyke And Ramsey Nouah Hang Out On Set Of "Yoruba Demons" (Photos) / Jim Iyke, AY, Falz, Ramsey Nouah Rock Agbada In Making Of 'yoruba Demons' Movie / Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Sex Ramsey Nouah - Nollywood Actress Rita Akoji by Gistermiller2(m): 12:14pm On May 23, 2022
Young Actress Rita Akoji has come out to say she love Ramsey Nouah. The young actress said she wants to have sex with the Legendary Nollywood Actor Ramsey Nouah.

Check out what she said;

[url=https://gistermiller.com/nollywood-actress-rita-akoji-profeses-her-love-for-nollywood-actor-ramsey-nouah/][/url]

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sex Ramsey Nouah - Nollywood Actress Rita Akoji by Opeyemic01: 12:39pm On May 23, 2022
Actress tag has suffered, everybody is actress, even the coded oloshos use actress as a cover

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Sex Ramsey Nouah - Nollywood Actress Rita Akoji by Druggey(m): 3:25pm On May 23, 2022
na this type dey offer her pvssy for a role cool
Re: I Want To Sex Ramsey Nouah - Nollywood Actress Rita Akoji by Onyi22(f): 3:30pm On May 23, 2022
Let's wait for Ramsey to react
Re: I Want To Sex Ramsey Nouah - Nollywood Actress Rita Akoji by Biafranodogwu55: 3:47pm On May 23, 2022
Wahala for who dey watch nollywood...nothing to learn attaaaaaaaal
Re: I Want To Sex Ramsey Nouah - Nollywood Actress Rita Akoji by Authoreety: 6:16pm On May 23, 2022
So that you will start dragging him when he wants to become governor or president..

Mtchwww

How many films has she featured in, cos I don't know her
Re: I Want To Sex Ramsey Nouah - Nollywood Actress Rita Akoji by MonkeyMods(m): 6:17pm On May 23, 2022
Kokonut head hacktress
Re: I Want To Sex Ramsey Nouah - Nollywood Actress Rita Akoji by Juspe: 6:30pm On May 23, 2022
Rita Akoji,do you have a mother? Shame on you
Re: I Want To Sex Ramsey Nouah - Nollywood Actress Rita Akoji by Meteng: 10:05pm On May 23, 2022
So why is she telling us? As in, we should hold Ramsey Noah down for her to s3x him?
Re: I Want To Sex Ramsey Nouah - Nollywood Actress Rita Akoji by meobizy(f): 12:09am On May 24, 2022
Send him a DM.
Re: I Want To Sex Ramsey Nouah - Nollywood Actress Rita Akoji by Graysons: 3:46am On May 24, 2022
Who she be? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Who Among Them Is Nigerian Wierdest Celebrity? / PHOTO: Patrick Schwarzenegger Is Taking After His Bodybuilder Dad :P / Ciara And Future Buy The First Two 2014 Bentleys In The Entire World!! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.