Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:32 AM

I'm Not A Homewrecker': Ukrainian Refugee Speakers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Not A Homewrecker': Ukrainian Refugee Speakers (374 Views)

"I Have Been Poor, Homeless And I Lived As A Refugee " - Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up / Bobrisky: My Parents Were Separated; I Have A Girlfriend In London, I'm Not Gay / Christopher Idowu: "Homosexuals Are Disturbing Me, I'm Not Gay" - Tboss Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not A Homewrecker': Ukrainian Refugee Speakers by Eucharia123: 12:16pm On May 23, 2022
I'm not a homewrecker': Ukrainian refugee who ran off with another woman's husband after she came to UK to live with them speaks
A Ukrainian refugee who ran off with her UK sponsor while staying with his family has denied being a 'homewrecker.'

Sofiia Karkadym, 22, fled Lviv and moved in with Tony Garnett, 29, his wife Lorna, and their two children in Bradford at the start of May to escape the war in her country. But Mr. Garnett quickly fell for her and left his wife for her after ten days, moving with her into his parents' home.
The family had taken Sofiia in an effort to do their bit to help Ukrainians fleeing the Russian invasion, with Tony telling The Sun he 'wanted to do the right thing' and that she was the first person to get in touch on a Facebook page where he offered to house a refugee.

Now, Mr. Garnett said he has fallen in love with Miss Karkadym and wants to spend the rest of his life with her.
Miss Karkadym insisted that she is not to blame for the breakdown of her sponsors' relationship......Read more
https://euchariasblog.com/im-not-a-homewrecker-ukrainian-refugee-who-ran-off-with-another-womans-husband-after-she-came-to-uk-to-live-with-them-speaks/

Re: I'm Not A Homewrecker': Ukrainian Refugee Speakers by Malory: 12:16pm On May 23, 2022
Karma exists
Re: I'm Not A Homewrecker': Ukrainian Refugee Speakers by insidelife22(m): 12:25pm On May 23, 2022
Chai, kpekus.
Re: I'm Not A Homewrecker': Ukrainian Refugee Speakers by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 23, 2022
Toto power

(1) (Reply)

Portable Threatens Headies Award Organizers / Stop Shaving The Hair Down There — Blessing Okoro Advises Ladies / Neymar Jr Overtake Ronaldinho And Others In Brazil Goal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.