Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Messi Sends Wonderful Message To PSG Fanatics Regardless Of Combined Debut Seaso - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Sends Wonderful Message To PSG Fanatics Regardless Of Combined Debut Seaso (244 Views)

Neymar Finally Reports Back To PSG, Pictured In Gym / Neymar's Reactions To Psg’s Victory Over Manchester United Last Night Goes Viral / Timothy Weah Signed To PSG (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Messi Sends Wonderful Message To PSG Fanatics Regardless Of Combined Debut Seaso by Moscomosesarigo(m): 12:20pm On May 23, 2022
The Argentine icon located the going hard at instances at the returned of a 2021 flow to France from Barcelona, however he expects to enhance subsequent term

Lionel Messi is assured that “true matters are coming in 2022” because the Argentine movie star displays on his checking out debut marketing campaign at Paris Saint-Germain.

The arrival of the seven-time Ballon d’Or winner at Parc des Princes withinside the summer time season of 2021 generated mass hysteria, with the best-ever extraordinary severing career-lengthy ties with Barcelona so that it will flow to France as a unfastened agent.

Having despatched facts tumbling throughout an iconic spell at Camp Nou, tons turned into predicted of Messi at PSG, however he best registered eleven dreams throughout all competitions and turned into not able to encourage a bid for Champions League glory regardless of including a Ligue 1 name to his ever-developing series of honours.

What has Messi stated approximately his first season at PSG?

The mercurial South American has published a wonderful message on social media as he displays on a steep gaining knowledge of curve withinside the French capital and appears beforehand to what he hopes may be a vivid future.

Messi stated: “The season is over and I desired to thank my team-pals for a way they handled me due to the fact that I arrived and my own circle of relatives for continually accompanying me and helping me.

“It turned into a extraordinary 12 months due to the entirety that happened, however on the stop of all of it we received a name that I turned into very excited to gain due to what it manner to have a primary trophy right here in Paris.

“We are left with the sour flavor of dropping withinside the Champions League in a tie that we had been the higher aspect in, and on the identical time I need to be left with the pleasure of getting brought any other name that turned into additionally one of the objectives.

“Surely true matters are coming in 2022, it will likely be an vital 12 months and we're going to combat to be competing with ambition for the entirety.

“See you later!”

What else has Messi needed to say?

Messi is proper to indicate that 2022 is shaping as much as be a massive 12 months as, along his efforts in a 2d season with PSG, he has the World Cup finals in Qatar to appearance ahead to.

The grandest of carrying prizes has eluded him so far, however he's going to head to the Middle East as a part of a star-studded squad that believes it's miles able to going all of the way.

Angel Di Maria may be along Messi all over again in pursuit of worldwide glory, with the skilled winger seeking to tackle a brand new project at Serie A giants Juventus – as showed via way of means of GOAL - on the way to preserve him in competition for worldwide recognition.

Messi has paid tribute to a departing ahead at PSG, announcing of a person that stays a near friend: “It turned into a pride to have shared this final 12 months with you in Paris.

“We've acknowledged every different for a long term however it is now no longer the identical being collectively each day to seeing every different from time to time.

“You showed what I already knew, which you are a extraordinary person, each you and your own circle of relatives.

“As a participant and what you've got got carried out at this club, there's not anything to say: all impressive. I want you the first-class on this new step, we can leave out you.

https://www.vanzeni.com.ng/2022/05/messi-sends-wonderful-message-to-psg.html

Re: Messi Sends Wonderful Message To PSG Fanatics Regardless Of Combined Debut Seaso by paulolee(m): 3:03pm On May 23, 2022
one and only GOAT, it was not a good season because PSG did badly in the UCL n the fans were angry..
time to relax and plan for next season, strong performance in worldcup and UCL would silence your haters..

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed,..suggestions Needed / AFCON QUALIFIERS: Super Eagles Invite Victor Osimhen And 26 Others Against Sierr / 5 Sure Odd Today And For One Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.