Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,199 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Estate Surveyors - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Estate Surveyors (153 Views)

Estate Surveyors Recruitment / Estate Surveyors Needed In Lagos And Abuja / Vacancies For Facility Officers, R And D Officer And Estate Surveyors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Estate Surveyors by AjayMama07: 1:06pm On May 23, 2022
Our client, a Real Estate Development Company, with corporate focus on the provision of beautiful but affordable houses for the masses, requires a young dynamic and highly motivated individual for the position below:

Job Title: ESTATE SURVEYOR
Educational Qualification: BSc in Estate Management
Experience: Minimum of 3-5 years related experience

Role Objective: We are looking for an analytical surveyor to conduct land surveys and perform mathematical calculations with a high level of accuracy. Your measurements and calculations will be used for various construction and engineering projects in order to aid the decision-making and design process.

Detailed Description
• Travelling to sites, when necessary.
• Management of properties.
• Taking measurements of distances and angles on a property or section of land in order to establish legal boundaries.
• Performing mathematical calculations to determine and confirm surveying measurements.
• Marking and delineating boundaries and reference points on a property or section of land.
Required Skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Estate Management
• Analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Meticulous attention to details.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.

Method of Application Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: berekkahconsultingjobs@gmail.com using the position as subject of email.

Application Deadline
30th May, 2022.
Re: Estate Surveyors by Lisaint(m): 5:58am On May 24, 2022
I love to apply if there are other openings

I studied geography and planning sciences
Re: Estate Surveyors by Lisaint(m): 6:02am On May 24, 2022
I love to apply but

I studied geography and planning sciences I know it’s different from what the vacancy stated but I’m a very fast learner!
Have always dream to work in an real estate development company

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy: Medical Sales Representative Imo State / Youtube Video Content Creators Needed For Immidiate Employment / Please Post Job Opportunities In Eket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.