Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor (51337 Views)

What I Ordered VS What I Got: Angry Lady Confronts Her Tailor (pics/video) / Disappointed Customer Shows Dress She Ordered And What Her Tailor Made / Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor by chigoizie7(m): 12:04am On May 24, 2022
Madam, the tailor took your measurements, instead make you remain the same size, u go de chop too much.
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor by Azgaad(m): 1:16am On May 24, 2022
Hi, there! Gafar Adetunji Azeez has invited you to enjoy free banking on Kuda. Download Kuda here: https://kuda.onelink.me/abUI/w70m43ij and join with this code: RvyKfCQv.
YOU GET #1000 WHILE I'LL ALSO GET #1000.
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor by Okobola146: 1:44am On May 24, 2022
Ibadi aran grin grin grin
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor by ndukwejoe(m): 3:23am On May 24, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin
WibusJaga:
Problem is with the wearer not the wearee. grin
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor by horhizah(f): 4:46am On May 24, 2022
What I ordered Vs What I paid for
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor by Rugaria: 4:56am On May 24, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed How does she expect a cloth meant for a gazelle to fit a hippopotamus?

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor by Nobody: 5:27am On May 24, 2022
post=113098680:
A Lady has shared a photo of what she ordered and what she got from her tailor, Reports.

@Okanghe223 who shared the photos, wrote "Another tailor has done her best. What I ordered meet what I got".

The Twitter user added that she approached the tailor after getting assured by someone.
She dey complain? Tailor did dope justice accordingly.
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor by eteebanky1: 6:38am On May 24, 2022
Some people are ugly sha

See your body like pig, too chubby

Just take a look at the person you want to emulate
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor by Lotoflaff: 6:44am On May 24, 2022
Girl no vex ur shape no be like original one
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor by Lepon02: 7:25am On May 24, 2022
You go order design wey sit for another person body well well, but your own body nah nonsense?

Anything you see, take it like that o!
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor by blazebaba(m): 7:43am On May 24, 2022
Na the gele (head tie) na I'm I wan see sef... But dem no show am .. undecided
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor by DeAlphaMale(m): 7:45am On May 24, 2022
Sew your clothes according to your body stature oo no go carry clothe meant for models on a plus 5 person
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor by Philippian44: 7:54am On May 24, 2022
[quote author=Karlovych post=113098746]embarassed How does she expect a cloth meant for a gazelle to fit a hippopotamus?

[this one deep oo�
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor by Realboygenius(m): 8:06am On May 24, 2022
It same thing but the body shape are just different. Meanwhile remember to monitor your sleep and sensitive heart rate with Oraimo smart watch

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor by Beesluv: 8:48am On May 24, 2022
Her own is still better. If you see my own��� you will cry for the cloth
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor by kelspinall(m): 9:18am On May 24, 2022
the difference between 20k+ sowing and 5k sowing..

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor by misolar(f): 9:58am On May 24, 2022
[quote author= post=113098790]See Reactions As Obtained By Below:[/quote
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor by snoopz: 11:05am On May 24, 2022
Aunty pls take of your self first of all
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor by NaijaCover(m): 11:34am On May 24, 2022
[quote author=misolar post=113122389][/quote]

Are you a man or woman
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor by Novice1(m): 1:03pm On May 24, 2022
you no fine reach the model nah
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor by orlaglobal234: 1:38pm On May 24, 2022
At least at all at all na him bad so manage it like that because the tailor know that if she sowing what you choose it would not fit you
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor by Rubyventures: 4:19pm On May 24, 2022
The tailor try small grin grin
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor by Wwwq: 4:27pm On May 24, 2022
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:04pm On May 24, 2022
Person wey be like Shepopotamus wn wear same cloth with a model like lady .
Ode.
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor by leochi(m): 9:02pm On May 24, 2022
Body shape is a determining factor

Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) / Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China / Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself.