Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Success Lending Company.please Who Knows Them ? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Success Lending Company.please Who Knows Them ? (285 Views)

Who Knows This App For Bitcoin Mining? / Genuine Lending Company Available Online Check It Now / Is Branch Money Lending App. Scam Or Legit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Success Lending Company.please Who Knows Them ? by Instincteverest: 3:17pm On May 23, 2022
Hello ,I came across a Loan Company one here called Success Lending ...They sent me a copy of their Company Registration ,I intend taking a Loan from them .

They are demanding 22500 Naira for a refundable fee for Registration first .

Please Does anyone Knows Them..

Just being Careful ,This is Nigeria

Recently I tried to make some search but I discovered most of their Adverts were Hidden or removed on Nairaland.

IS IT NORMAL FOR A LOAN COMPANY TO DEMAND Registration Fee before Given out Loans... Probably they should deducts the Registration fee from the Loa they are Given and then Loan the Balance.... Just asking

This thread is not to Paint any company Black buy to enquire if anyone has taken Loan From them

Re: Success Lending Company.please Who Knows Them ? by amp01(m): 3:42pm On May 23, 2022
Any loan company,that ask you to pay money first,it's a FRAUD.

1 Like

Re: Success Lending Company.please Who Knows Them ? by Instincteverest: 3:45pm On May 23, 2022
amp01:
Any loan company,that ask you to pay money first,it's a FRAUD.
. Hmmm !
Re: Success Lending Company.please Who Knows Them ? by Instincteverest: 3:52pm On May 23, 2022
Does anyone knows any Loan Company that he or she has Taken Loan from ?
Re: Success Lending Company.please Who Knows Them ? by Instincteverest: 3:57pm On May 23, 2022
Hello
Re: Success Lending Company.please Who Knows Them ? by ThreeEyedRaven: 4:11pm On May 23, 2022
That certificate doesn't have a registration number,
It doesn't have a general nature of business declined,
Also, you can look them up at the CAC platform to know if they're truly registered. (which I'm yet to see)

Then asking you for money first is pure scam

Worse is, if you call that number, an old woman would pick telling you she doesn't know any success lending.
I myself can't wait to catch the idiot behind it
Re: Success Lending Company.please Who Knows Them ? by knowhowk: 4:22pm On May 23, 2022
Na waoo
Re: Success Lending Company.please Who Knows Them ? by Instincteverest: 4:36pm On May 23, 2022
ThreeEyedRaven:
That certificate doesn't have a registration number,
It doesn't have a general nature of business declined,
Also, you can look them up at the CAC platform to know if they're truly registered. (which I'm yet to see)

Then asking you for money first is pure scam

Worse is, if you call that number, an old woman would pick telling you she doesn't know any success lending.
I myself can't wait to catch the idiot behind it
I called Myself ,a Woman Picked it ,Denied knowing Success Lending... Probably Number awarded to someone else ...But would Keep checking ...Like I said Trying to find out is not to Paint anyone or company bad but trying to Check out ...I need Loan but doesn't want any Pains of losing any Kobo in the Process

(1) (Reply)

6 / Claim Your $9000 In 30days From Crypto / Amazon Kdp For Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.