Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,995 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

The Most Valuable Udemy And Coursera Courses? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Most Valuable Udemy And Coursera Courses? (403 Views)

UNILAG Rolls Out Free Coursera Courses For Students / Access 4000+ Coursera Courses For Free courtesy Ingressive for Good / How To Access Courses For Free On Udemy And Coursera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Valuable Udemy And Coursera Courses? by Idrismusty97(m): 3:47pm On May 23, 2022
Good day all, Please I want to enquire about the most valuable Udemy or Coursera online courses paid or free i can enrolled in for certification. Also the duration, total amount to be paid and general process. This is basically my first time diving into online courses so i am basically clueless. Thanks for you suggestions.
Re: The Most Valuable Udemy And Coursera Courses? by Geminita: 10:27pm On Jul 07, 2023
Hi, Idrismusty97
Good evening.

How much did you pay to modify the name on your NIN slip?

Thank you
Re: The Most Valuable Udemy And Coursera Courses? by Idrismusty97(m): 7:12am On Jul 09, 2023
Geminita:
Hi, Idrismusty97
Good evening.

How much did you pay to modify the name on your NIN slip?

Thank you
About 5k. It was long ago i forgot.

1 Like

Re: The Most Valuable Udemy And Coursera Courses? by Geminita: 7:24am On Jul 09, 2023
Idrismusty97:
About 5k. It was long ago i forgot.

Alright. Thank you so much. God bless you

(1) (Reply)

US STUDY Visa Approved / Between TOEFL And IELTS Which One Is Better And Easy To Be Accepted / Encomium Pours In For ASUU President As He Celebrates Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.