Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Olamide Buys New Car For A Man After Hurling Insult At Him - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Buys New Car For A Man After Hurling Insult At Him (59779 Views)

#bet9jabbn: “thunder Fire You” Venita Hauls Insult At Biggie Over Water Issues / Olamide Buys Bentley GT Continental. Car Arrives In Lagos (Photos) / Olamide Buys Himself A Tokunbo Bentley, Shows It Off (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Buys New Car For A Man After Hurling Insult At Him by Shevchenkko: 8:44am On May 24, 2022
Mooh247:
Olamide has a good heart,. He keeps helping people even without appreciation

May Allah bless him
Allah is powerless and the earlier you realize this the better for you. Just an advice
Re: Olamide Buys New Car For A Man After Hurling Insult At Him by Worldbest281: 8:57am On May 24, 2022
I love baddo
Re: Olamide Buys New Car For A Man After Hurling Insult At Him by We4all: 9:00am On May 24, 2022
farem:

Stage your own and buy anything for someone. Even if if na mathematical set of N250.
E easy?

I don’t need to stage because I don’t live to impress others. I do mine backstage and I am happy with it.
Re: Olamide Buys New Car For A Man After Hurling Insult At Him by kelspinall(m): 9:15am On May 24, 2022
oshey oshey baddo sneh

Re: Olamide Buys New Car For A Man After Hurling Insult At Him by kernniejay(m): 9:17am On May 24, 2022
akanbiaa:
Some people don't play with their mother(it is their red line you must never cross) if you insult their mother they will never accept anything from you even if they need it to save their lives except you seek forgiveness from the mother and the mother forgives the person wholeheartedly. Wisdom demands you don't insult even a beggar if you don't have to give then say kinds words to let them know or ignore totally.
Among all the comments in the first page, yours is the only comment with sense of morality. Others didn't see anything wrong in insulting someone's mother, they value the car gift over the dignity of a mother.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Buys New Car For A Man After Hurling Insult At Him by Albertone(m): 10:20am On May 24, 2022
akanbiaa:
Some people don't play with their mother(it is their red line you must never cross) if you insult their mother they will never accept anything from you even if they need it to save their lives except you seek forgiveness from the mother and the mother forgives the person wholeheartedly. Wisdom demands you don't insult even a beggar if you don't have to give then say kinds words to let them know or ignore totally.

Childish bs we did in pry and sec schl.

You tell the person and it's a no go area,the person acknowledges it and that's it.
Which one is seek forgiveness from mother?My mama sabi the bastard?
Re: Olamide Buys New Car For A Man After Hurling Insult At Him by Albertone(m): 10:24am On May 24, 2022
kernniejay:

Among all the comments in the first page, yours is the only comment with sense of morality. Others didn't see anything wrong in insulting someone's mother, they value the car gift over the dignity of a mother.

Why didn't the mother buy the car for him then?
Maybe when he starts working with the car,he won't give the mother out of the proceeds.

I'm not justifying the insult on his mother.But you're the one that needs help.You stomach whatever happens as long as you will receive the help.

If the age mate of our last born wants to help my life,if he asks me to prostrate to him,I will do it.Na me need help.It doesn't remove years out of my life.
Re: Olamide Buys New Car For A Man After Hurling Insult At Him by kernniejay(m): 10:30am On May 24, 2022
Albertone:

Why didn't the mother buy the car for him then?
Maybe when he starts working with the car,he won't give the mother out of the proceeds.

I'm not justifying the insult on his mother.But you're the one that needs help.You stomach whatever happens as long as you will receive the help.

If the age mate of our last born wants to help my life,if he asks me to prostrate to him,I will do it.Na me need help.It doesn't remove years out of my life.
As for me, I don't know about somebody else, I can never sell my mother cheaply just because of what I want to eat.
Re: Olamide Buys New Car For A Man After Hurling Insult At Him by akanbiaa(m): 10:48am On May 24, 2022
Albertone:

Childish bs we did in pry and sec schl.

You tell the person and it's a no go area,the person acknowledges it and that's it.
Which one is seek forgiveness of mother?My mama sabi the bastard?
So you can collect car gift from a guy that insulted your mother (demeaning not not you but your precious priceless parents without first demanding an apology from the person before collecting the gift or he keeps his gift or people are free to insult your mother as long as they will give you gift in return ?
Re: Olamide Buys New Car For A Man After Hurling Insult At Him by Judolisco(m): 11:18am On May 24, 2022
PromiseAce:
Lowkey blessing, it’s obvious Olamide was just catching cruise with the earlier statement

*Modified*
I’m not defending anyone, but as a Yoruba man this kind of insult can be a cruise… anyhow sha what’s more important is the car he bought for the guy.
And if na made up story thunder faya them both grin

PATRONISE ME, I’M A WEB DEVELOPER
CHECK SIGNATURE
no b cruise... See as d guy dey beg Na... Like say him keep money 4 olamide hand

1 Like

Re: Olamide Buys New Car For A Man After Hurling Insult At Him by Olayetan(m): 1:13pm On May 24, 2022
We4all:
Okay, but some events on social media are staged. This could be one of them. Just saying…….

This one particularly isn't staged
Re: Olamide Buys New Car For A Man After Hurling Insult At Him by Prozico22(m): 1:14pm On May 24, 2022
Beebah2000:
Oya. cheesy
Olamide, I want a private jet. cheesy
olosho like you
nest 4 months i go buy am fo you or i go put you for private jet from your location to near by state wey get airport
Re: Olamide Buys New Car For A Man After Hurling Insult At Him by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 24, 2022
Salihusaliheen:
may God give you
Amin Amin Amin cheesy smiley
Re: Olamide Buys New Car For A Man After Hurling Insult At Him by Albertone(m): 1:41pm On May 24, 2022
akanbiaa:
So you can collect car gift from a guy that insulted your mother (demeaning not not you but your precious priceless parents without first demanding an apology from the person before collecting the gift or he keeps his gift or people are free to insult your mother as long as they will give you gift in return ?

This is not just a gift but a gift that will be his source of income.
If I have other options,I will never accept nor associate with such person again.

It's just like a person jobless and suffering with no source of income.There Is a person who can surely get him a well paying job.So you expect him to say "Because he insulted my mother,I won't accept the job"

Will his mother be his source of income when he turns down the job?
Re: Olamide Buys New Car For A Man After Hurling Insult At Him by Albertone(m): 1:47pm On May 24, 2022
kernniejay:

As for me, I don't know about somebody else, I can never sell my mother cheaply just because of what I want to eat.

That's because you have other options of what to eat.

If you experienced hardcore poverty like I did,you will know defending your mother against insult doesn't put food on ones table.

When you're well to do, that's when you can stand up to anybody against insult.
Re: Olamide Buys New Car For A Man After Hurling Insult At Him by farem: 4:15pm On May 24, 2022
We4all:

I don’t need to stage because I don’t live to impress others. I do mine backstage and I am happy with it.

Why spoil your fun with someone's achievements?
Re: Olamide Buys New Car For A Man After Hurling Insult At Him by Wwwq: 4:26pm On May 24, 2022
Really
Re: Olamide Buys New Car For A Man After Hurling Insult At Him by ledaman: 5:16pm On May 24, 2022
DeepRoyal:
For me I would say Olamide is the lucky one, he has had the opportunity to be a blessing to another and while he discarded it at first thought, he did right by his second thought.

He does not owe the guy ANYTHING but the way he replied him would have haunted him

This life na small thing perhaps it's the existential state my mind but when you think really deep about life, you'll realize that is more blessed to give than to receive.

We all just passing through

Be kind
May Almighty God pick your calls

1 Like

Re: Olamide Buys New Car For A Man After Hurling Insult At Him by We4all: 5:35pm On May 24, 2022
farem:

Why spoil your fun with someone's achievements?

Huh! Relax, it’s not that serious.
Re: Olamide Buys New Car For A Man After Hurling Insult At Him by GustoAfrica: 6:25pm On May 24, 2022
Eventually, Baddo Na Baba

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rBjeq_ECGA

Like, Share and Subscribe.
Re: Olamide Buys New Car For A Man After Hurling Insult At Him by DeepRoyal: 10:30pm On May 24, 2022
ledaman:
May Almighty God pick your calls

Amen and yours too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meraiah Ekeinde Shows Off Belly In A Crop Top (Photo) / BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital / Toyin Lawani Celebrates Valentine's Day With Hot Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.