Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

What We Expect From ‘daredevil Season 4’ On Disney+ - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What We Expect From ‘daredevil Season 4’ On Disney+ (449 Views)

10 Things Viewers Should Expect From Bbnaija S7 Show This Year / Kids Show On Disney Plus "Baymax" Features Transgender Man Buying Tampons (Pics) / Big Brother Naija 2019:- What To Expect From Contestants At This Year’s Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What We Expect From ‘daredevil Season 4’ On Disney+ by LetDemKnow(m): 3:51pm On May 23, 2022

Daredevil season 4 is finally happening!

Following Marvel Studios’ chief Kevin Feige’s previous announcement about the certainty of Matt Murdock joining the main MCU in a more fleshed-out role than his cameo in Spider-Man: No Way Home, new details have come to light about the studio’s plan to move forward with the fan-favorite character.

Marvel Studios described the revival as a “new yet continued show”. Matt Corman and Chris Ord are attached as writers and executive producers of the series, and, from all indications, it should begin shooting later this year or early 2023. This (unofficial but somewhat credible) report is coming four years after the show ended its three-season run on Netflix, alongside all the other MCU shows there. The main cast is expected to return but since nothing is yet set in stone, read on for a list of things we hope to see when Daredevil resurrects on Disney+.

Wilson Fisk
Wilson Fisk in Daredevil
What is a Daredevil story without Wilson Fisk played by Vincent D’Onofrio? Absolutely nothing, if you ask me. D’Onofrio has owned this role since he first stepped into the shoes left vacant by Michael Clarke Duncan in the 2003 Daredevil movie. The actor has brought a kind of physicality and intentionality that makes the role feel much more impactful than it would’ve been if a less-perfect actor had been cast in it. D’Onofrio has already made his main MCU debut in the Hawkeye series, which makes it much more likely than any of the other actors from the former Netflix series to see him in Daredevil season 4.

The Daredevil Squad
Karen Page Foggy Nelson and Matt Murdock
If there’s one thing the Daredevil TV show got right it’s its casting. Supporting Charlie Cox in the titular lead role is a bevy of talented actors, including Elden Hensen (Foggy Nelson), Deborah Ann Woll (Karen Page), Elodie Yung (Elekta), and Rosario Dawson (Claire Temple), to mention but a few. I’d love to see them all return to the series, and I want to bet I’m not alone.

Bullseye
Pointdexter Bullsye Daredevil
Wilson Bethel joined Daredevil in its final season on Netflix to play FBI Special Agent Benjamin “Dex” Poindexter, better known as the popular comic book character Bullseye. His portrayal was a brutal one, and the way the season ended left room for more stories involving the classic character. Bethel might be contractually obligated to All Rise on OWN right now, but I hope the producers can find a way around his schedule to fit the character in the upcoming new season.

Blood, Gore, and Violence
daredevil grave
Disney is a family-oriented brand, so, rightly, fans of Daredevil are worried about what the move from Netflix to Disney+ will mean for the beloved show. In some ways, Moon Knight, a similarly brutal comic book character, was used to test the waters, but not everyone is a fan of how that turned out. Dear Marvel Studios, please push yourselves to the limits of what’s obtainable with a PG-13 rating with Daredevil season 4.

A Great Story in 10 Episodes or Less
daredevil fight
Overall, what we want is a great Daredevil story. If Disney+ can give this to us, I’m confident fans will be glad. Until that happens, we’ll be keeping our fingers crossed.

Are you excited for Daredevil’s resurrection at Disney+? Let me know in the comments.

SOURCE - https://mediarants.com/what-we-expect-from-daredevil-season-4-on-disney/
Re: What We Expect From ‘daredevil Season 4’ On Disney+ by Smartford: 11:03pm On May 23, 2022
Devil no fit do anything

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Any Retired Police Officer That's 80 Years Old And Above? / BBNAIJA 2022. BEAUTY FIGHT ILLEBAYE BECAUSE OF HER MAN GROOVY / Netflix Movies To Watch With Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.