Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,400 members, 7,954,579 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:32 PM

If You See $200 On The Ground As Christian, Will You Pick It(video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You See $200 On The Ground As Christian, Will You Pick It(video) (213 Views)

Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? / To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems / No True Christian Will Marry A Muslim. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You See $200 On The Ground As Christian, Will You Pick It(video) by KaplanDee: 3:56pm On May 23, 2022
Watch the video below to see people's response

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-4xitj81kU
Re: If You See $200 On The Ground As Christian, Will You Pick It(video) by Mrsoft3(m): 4:11pm On May 23, 2022
I don’t understand? Make I know pick am. Because I be Christian?

Abeg where the money dey? I wan check something
Re: If You See $200 On The Ground As Christian, Will You Pick It(video) by KaplanDee: 4:18pm On May 23, 2022
Mrsoft3:
I don’t understand? Make I know pick am. Because I be Christian?

Abeg where the money dey? I wan check something

It's not yours and as a Christian, we were taught not take something that does not belong to us.
Re: If You See $200 On The Ground As Christian, Will You Pick It(video) by solexyy: 4:53pm On May 23, 2022
CHRISTIANITY DOES NOT FORBID PICKING MONEY.
Re: If You See $200 On The Ground As Christian, Will You Pick It(video) by MindHacker9009(m): 12:18am On May 24, 2022
If the owner cannot not the found then the picker can keep the picking

(1) (Reply)

Nokia CEO Says Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips / Wahala No PVC, No Communion, No Entrance Into The Church. Catholic Priest Stop M / 2023: Hail Mary On Every Ballot Paper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.